[Up to 62% Off] Sandakan, Sabah: Stay for 2 at Sabah Hotel Sandakan + Daily Buffet Breakfast. Choose 2D1N (RM190) / 3D2N (RM360). From RM90 per person per night
- Serene hotel surrounded by lush greenery in Sandakan, Sabah.
- Within walking distance to Sandakan town with various food and cultural spots nearby.
- Swimming pool, sauna, gym, massage, and more.
- Only 20-min drive from Sandakan Airport.
- Valid until Dec 31, 2012. Combine Groupons for longer stay.
- Stay period: Aug 25, 2012 – Dec 31, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Aug 13, 2012 – Dec 21, 2012.
- Min. 10 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Amendments must be made at least 7 days prior to confirmed booking date.
- May buy and use many. Combine Groupons for longer stay.
- Max. 3 adults OR 2 adults and 2 children aged 12 and below per room. 3rd adult subject to additional charges.
- Rate is inclusive of applicable taxes and service charges.
- Printed Groupon voucher required at check-in.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- Superior Room stay with daily buffet breakfast for 2 people.
- RM50 Heritage Pearl cash voucher for jewellery.
- Complimentary upgrade to Deluxe Room (subject to availability).
DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Transportation to Sandakan, Sabah.
ADD-ONS (payable to hotel)
- Extra bed with breakfast for 3rd guest aged 13 and above: RM95 per night.
- Stay without extra bed with breakfast for child aged 12 and below: RM20 per night.
HOW TO BOOK (book early to avoid disappointment)
- Contact number
- Email address
- Preferred date(s) of stay
- Groupon voucher code
- Groupon security code
- Attached Groupon
Customers are advised to call 089-213 299 or email Sabah Hotel Sandakan at email@example.com to check on availability of preferred travel dates before purchasing this Groupon and travel tickets to Sandakan, Sabah. All bookings must be made by Dec 21, 2012.
Travelling builds character, much like experiencing hardship or working as an animator. Today’s Groupon sketches stories with a stay for two in a Superior Room, inclusive of daily buffet breakfast at Sabah Hotel Sandakan in Sandakan, Sabah. Choose from the following options:
- 2D1N stay for 2 for RM190 (RM470 published rack rate) (only RM95 per person per night)
- 3D2N stay for 2 for RM360 (RM940 published rack rate) (only RM90 per person per night)
- 32 sqm room
- Double or twin bedding
- Private bathroom with separate bathtub and shower
- Wi-Fi available
- Television with satellite channels
- International direct dial telephone with bathroom extension
- Coffee and tea making facilities
- Mini bar
- Writing desk
- Iron and ironing board (upon request)
Rainforests nestle Sandakan hotels within lush green embraces, permeating fresh air with humid atmospheres familiar to tropical climates. Tourists traipse onto numerous hiking trails, caves, and mysterious islands for dinosaur remains while curious minds digest signs at discovery museums, wildlife sanctuaries, and grand cathedrals. Large swimming pools tempt travellers into taking cool dips, as relaxation seekers invest in calming massages, warm saunas, or other hotel facilities like:
- Bar and restaurant
- Swimming pool
- Kid’s pool
- Fitness centre
- Free Wi-Fi
- Steam and sauna
- Squash and tennis courts
- Table tennis
- Tour information
- Laundry service
- Business centre
- Babysitting service
Nearby places of interest
- Agnes Keith House and Museum
- Gomantong Cave
- Labuk Bay Proboscis Monkey Sanctuary
- Lankayan Island
- Libaran Island
- Rainforest Discovery Centre (RDC)
- Sandakan Crocodile Farm
- Sandakan Heritage Trail
- Sandakan Memorial Park
- Sandakan Town
- Sepilok Orang Utan Sanctuary
- St. Michael's and All Angels Cathedral
- Turtle Island Park
- Puu Gih Jih
Phone: 089-213 299
Agnes Keith House (Source: Tourism Sabah)
Gomantong Cave (Source: Tourism Sabah)
Labuk Bay Proboscis Monkey Sanctuary (Source: Tourism Sabah)
Lankayan Island (Source: Tourism Sabah)
(Source: Tourism Sabah)
Libaran Island (Source: Tourism Sabah)
(Source: Tourism Sabah)
Rainforest Discovery Centre (Source: Tourism Malaysia)
Sandakan Crocodile Farm (Source: Tourism Sabah)
St. Michael's and All Angels Cathedral (Source: Tourism Sabah)
Sepilok Orang Utan Sanctuary (Source: Tourism Malaysia)
Turtle Island Park (Source: Tourism Sabah)
We were really happy with the prices for food and drinks and taxis were a quick and cheap option to get into town for a look around or meals. It was lovely and quiet. The service was great. Great value for money and a definite all rounder recommendation. We loved it!!! - Jul 16, 2012
– dene s
The Sabah hotel is a pleasant property with definitely the vibe of being a small, older, resort hotel. The room was quite large and the bed comfortable. The central pool area was nice and lushly landscaped. – Jun 19, 2012
The Sabah Hotel is located on a beautiful tract of land outside downtown Sandakan. The hotel offers a good breakfast and also free WiFI throughout the hotel as part of the base price. Overall this is a good base from which to explore the great outdoors around Sandakan. – Jun 18, 2012