[Up to 50% Off] Marloth Park, South Africa: Stay for 2 at Royal Kruger Lodge + Open-Vehicle Safari Drive + Guided Bush Walk + Daily Meals. Choose 4D3N (RM3,488) / 6D5N (RM4,988). From RM498.80 per person per night. Limited Groupons
- Lodge in Marloth Park on the border of Kruger National Park, South Africa.
- See free-roaming wild animals including the Big 5 Game (lions, African elephants, Cape buffalos, leopards and rhinoceroses) and more.
- Thatched lodge features air-conditioning, en suite bathrooms, and beverage facilities.
- Includes open-vehicle safari drive in Kruger National Park and sundown drive to Crocodile River.
- Daily meals include breakfast, light lunch and starlit, four-course traditional Boma dinner.
- Valid until Apr 10, 2013. Combine Groupons for longer stay.
- Emirates Airlines flies to Johannesburg, South Africa from Dubai and Singapore Airlines from Singapore.
- Stay period: Jun 26, 2012 – Jun 30, 2013.
- Bookings must be made between Jun 12, 2012 – Sep 12, 2012.
- Min. 7 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Amendments must be made at least 5 days prior to confirmed booking date.
- May buy and use many. Combine Groupons for longer stay.
- Max. 2 people per room.
- Rate is inclusive of applicable taxes and service charges.
- Printed Groupon voucher required at check-in.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- Daily meals: breakfast, light lunch, and 4-course Boma dinner for 2 people.
- 4D3N package: 1x open-vehicle game safari drive in Kruger National Park.
- 6D5N package: 2x open-vehicle game safari drives in Kruger National Park.
- Crocodile River sundown safari drive including local beer, wine, and soft drinks.
- Guided bush walk.
- 2x ZAR1,600 vouchers for 2 additional nights’ stay (1 voucher is valid for 1 night extension).
- 10% off all activities.
DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Airport transfer.
- Transportation to South Africa.
ADD-ONS (payable to hotel)
- Airport / hotel transfer from Kruger Mpumalanga International Airport (MQP): ZAR 1,200 per car per way (max. 4 people per car per way)
HOW TO BOOK (book early to avoid disappointment)
- Postal address
- Contact number
- Email address
- Preferred date(s) of stay
- Groupon voucher code
- Groupon security code
- Attached Groupon
Customers are advised to call +27 82 779 6598 or email Royal Kruger Lodge at email@example.com and CC (carbon copy) firstname.lastname@example.org to check on availability of preferred travel dates before purchasing this Groupon and travel tickets to South Africa. All bookings must be made by Sep 12, 2012.
Domesticated animals gradually lose their instinctive abilities to hunt, explore, and talk. Today’s Groupon goes off the record with a stay for two in a Double or Twin Room, inclusive of open-vehicle game drive in Kruger National Park, sundown drive to Crocodile River, guided bushwalk and daily meals at Royal Kruger Lodge in Marloth Park, South Africa. Choose from the following options:
- 4D3N stay for 2 for RM3,488 (RM6,777 published rack rate) (only RM581.30 per person per night)
- 6D5N stay for 2 for RM4,988 (RM10,004 published rack rate) (only RM498.80 per person per night)
Double or Twin Room
- Double or twin bedding
- En suite bathroom
- Hairdryer on request
- Laundry Service on request
- Luggage rack
- Beverage facilities (tea, coffee, bottled water)
- Fruit bowl
- International double adapters
Situated in Marloth Park on the border of Kruger National Park, thatched-roof lodges bestow exotic African safari experiences to dwellers seeking close encounters with wildlife and real grass. Adventures abound when game romancers ride on open vehicles through Kruger National Park and along Crocodile River for chance dances with the big five game consisting of lions, African elephants, Cape buffalos, leopards, rhinoceroses plus tree. With all meals provided, pampered patrons pulverise four-course traditional Boma dinners under the gaze of stars and envious aliens. While not humouring hyenas, lodgers may lounge in air-conditioned rooms or take advantage of facilities like:
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Meeting facilities
- Bicycle rental
- Tour information
- Babysitting service
- Laundry and dry cleaning service
- Marloth Park (fenceless property with animals roaming freely)
- Open-vehicle game safari drive in Kruger National Park
- Guided bush walk in the heart of the wild African Bushveld
- Crocodile River (home to hippos and crocodiles)
- Masorini (restored Iron Age village)
- Lionspruit reserve (enclosed habitat for lions)
- African Big 5 Safaris (lion, leopard, elephant, rhinoceros, and buffalo)
- Walking safaris
- Bush drives
- Night drives
- Various wilderness trails
- 9-hole golf course in Skukuza
Check out more things to do and places to visit around Kruger National Park at WikiTravel.
Phone: +27 82 779 6598
We got to see the "Big 5" all within 4 metres of us on our second day and that wouldn't have happened without Gavin's sixth sense as a guide. Let's not forget the accommodation. The rooms are fantastic and the amenities are first class. - May 13, 2012.
The rooms were clean and very comfortable and the bathroom was huge! The large bathtub was a nice touch. The food was absolutely amazing - Julia was the best cook! The owner was beyond hospitable and the manager, Gavin, was knowledgeable and funny. We saw an amazing array of animals on our game drives and surrounding the lodge! - Apr 27, 2012
We absolutely love Royal Kruger - from the comfortable accommodations, the delicious food to the amazing animal encounters. We were told that if we were lucky that we would get to see some animals up close but never imagined that they would actually walk up to us at out game lodge! - Dec 20, 2011.
Further deals in this category
Further deals in this city
Further deals in Malaysia
Further deals in other categories
Royal Kruger Lodge1235 Oribi Street, Marloth Park
South Africa 1330