[Up to 71% Off] Siem Reap: Stay for 2 at 5-Star Royal Angkor Resort and Spa + Daily Buffet Breakfast. Choose 3D2N (RM599) / 4D3N (RM799) / 5D4N (RM999)
- 5-star resort located in the heart of Siem Reap, Cambodia.
- 15-minute drive from Angkor Wat.
- Close proximity to cultural, shopping and business sites.
- Swimming pool, sauna, steam baths, en suite Jacuzzi bathtubs and more.
- Complimentary shuttle service to Central Market.
- Combine Groupons for extended stay.
- AirAsia flies to Siem Reap twice daily, while Malaysia Airlines flies 3 times a week.
- Click here to see the Groupon travel guide.
- Stay period: Jul 11, 2012 – May 31, 2013.
- Bookings must be made between: Jun 28, 2012 – Sep 28, 2012.
- Min. 7 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Amendments must be made at least 7 days prior to confirmed booking date.
- May buy and use many. Combine Groupons for longer stay.
- Max. 3 adults OR 2 adults + 2 children aged 12 and below per room. 3rd adult subject to additional charges.
- Rate is inclusive of applicable taxes and service charges.
- Printed Groupon voucher required at check-in.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- Daily international buffet breakfast for 2 people
- 15-minute spa massage for 2 people
- Complimentary welcome drink for 2 people
- Complimentary airport pick-up and transfer
- 10% off on food and beverages
- 10% off on spa services
- Complimentary shuttle bus service to Central Market
- Complimentary Wi-Fi access in rooms
DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Transportation to Siem Reap, Cambodia.
ADD-ONS (payable to hotel):
- Extra bed with breakfast for guests aged 13 and above: USD30 per person per night.
- Extra bed with breakfast for child aged between 4 – 12: USD20 per person per night.
- Breakfast for child aged between 4 – 12: USD6 per person.
- Breakfast for child below age 4: Free.
- Stay extension with breakfast: USD90 per person per night.
- Compulsory Christmas Gala Dinner for stay on Dec 24, 2012:
- For adults aged 13 and above: USD60 per person.
- For child aged between 4 – 12: USD 30 per person.
- Compulsory New Year’s Eve Gala dinner for stay on Dec 31, 2012:
- For adults aged 13 and above: USD65 per person.
- For child aged between 4 – 12: USD35 per person.
- Tour to Angkor Wat complex:
- Tour for 2 people (not including entrance fees) with car and driver: USD35 per day.
- Professional English-speaking guide: USD30 per day.
HOW TO BOOK (book early to avoid disappointment):
- Contact details
- Email address
- Preferred date(s) of stay
- Groupon voucher code
- Groupon security code
- Attached Groupon
Customers are advised to call +855 63 767 555 or email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org to check on availability of preferred travel dates before purchasing this Groupon and travel tickets to Siem Reap, Cambodia. Bookings must be made by Sep 28, 2012.
With the dawn of technological advances, modern urbanites are deprived of the cultural awareness of folk tales, traditional lodgings and yesterday’s fermented milk. Today’s Groupon steeps nostalgic souls in heritage with a stay in a Deluxe Room at Royal Angkor Resort and Spa in Siem Reap, Cambodia for two people. Choose from:
- 3D2N stay for 2 for RM599 (RM1,745 published rack rate) (only RM149.75 per person per night)
- 4D3N stay for 2 for RM799 (RM2,565 published rack rate) (only RM133.20 per person per night)
- 5D4N stay for 2 for RM999 (RM3,424 published rack rate) (only RM124.90 per person per night)
- 40 sqm room
- King-size or twin bedding
- Bathroom with bathtub, Jacuzzi and shower
- Individual climate control
- 25" television with cable and satellite channels
- International direct dial telephone
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- In-room safe
- Mini bar
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Hair dryer
- Fire safety system with smoke detector
Lush tropical gardens part like ruby red seas, with five-star dwellings springing from cultural hotbeds to house tourists, travellers and tomb raiders. Sink heated skin and bones into private Jacuzzi bathtubs or public swimming pools at the end of daily heritage immersions, or hurtle into penny-friendly tuk-tuks for nights out in town. Further billfolds are saved for bulk purchases of sun care as pleased pocketbooks indulge in complimentary international spreads at dawn and 10% discounts at affordable spas at dusk.
- 35m swimming pool with Jacuzzi
- Hot and cold Jacuzzi spa with sauna and steam bath
- Theater with cultural shows
- Facsimile and photocopier
- On-call doctor
- Souvenir shop
- Laundry and dry cleaning service
- Shuttle bus service to town
- Postal service
- Tour desk
- Garden Café (International cuisine)
- Royal Court (Khmer cuisine)
- Royal Theater (Buffet Dinner With Apsara Show)
- AZ Royal Restaurant (Asian fusion and Western cuisine)
- Sun Shine Terrace
- Temple Lunge
- Pool Bar
- Sunset Bar
Nearby places of interest
- Angkor Wat
- Angkor National Museum
- Wat Bo
- Banteay Srey Butterfly Centre
- Kampong Phluk Floating Village
- Fish Massage
- Shooting Range
- Heritage Watch
- Khmer Ceramics & Fine Arts Centre
- Angkor Trade Centre
- Maharajah Restaurant
- Le Malraux
The welcome at the hotel is lovely, the staff attentive and charming. A gorgeous aroma of lemon grass and herbs pervades the hotel with the sounds of a traditional xylophone played in the lobby. Clean, modern and efficient. - Dec 14, 2011
From the reception until the check out it was a wonderful experience: nice setup, very attentive staff, spotless clean rooms, huge swimming pool, wonderful spa, you name it. They took care of those small details that make you want to come back in a heartbeat. – Dec 13, 2011
– Juan P
The spa is so low priced and the service they provide is absolutely top notch. Even the hardest coal miner would melt in a 3 hour men's Luxury Treatment. The resultant relaxation is out of this world. Go on, give it a go! So much more healthy and wiser than the 'massages' available in town, touted on the streets...– Nov 8, 2011