[Up to 78% Off] Pattaya, Thailand: Suite Stay for 2 at Rita Resort & Residence + Daily Buffet Breakfast. Choose 3D2N (RM328) / 4D3N (RM458) / 5D4N (RM588). From RM73.50 per person per night. Limited Groupons
- Suite stay in a hotel in Pattaya, Thailand.
- Visit Sri Racha Tiger Farm, Sanctuary of Truth, Nong Nooch Tropical Garden, and more.
- Various shopping, entertainment spots, and watersports nearby.
- Swimming pool, gym, cafe, and more.
- Combine Groupons for longer stay.
- Air Asia flies to Bangkok 8x daily and 1x daily from Penang while MAS flies 6x daily (tickets to be purchased separately).
- Stay period: Jun 19, 2012 – Oct 15, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Jun 5, 2012 – Oct 5, 2012.
- Min. 10 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- No amendments allowed once bookings have been confirmed.
- Limit 5 Groupons for self and as gifts. Combine Groupons for longer stay.
- Max. 2 adults and 1 child aged 11 and below per room. Complimentary stay with breakfast for 3rd guest aged 11 and below.
- Rate is inclusive of applicable taxes and service charges.
- Printed Groupon voucher required at check-in.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- Suite Room stay for 2 people.
- Daily buffet breakfast for 2 people.
DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Airport transfer.
- Transportation to Pattaya, Thailand.
ADD-ONS (payable to hotel)
- Stay extension with breakfast: THB1,900 per room per night.
- Breakfast: THB150 per person per night.
- Airport transfer to hotel (from Suvarnabhumi Airport): THB1,400 per person.
- Airport transfer from hotel (to Suvarnabhumi Airport): THB1,260 per person.
HOW TO BOOK (book early to avoid disappointment)
Call +66 (38) 364 882 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your:
- Contact number
- Email address
- Preferred date(s) of stay
- Groupon voucher code
- Groupon security code
- Attached Groupon
Customers are advised to call +66 (38) 364 882 or email Rita Resort & Residence at email@example.com to check on availability of preferred travel dates before purchasing this Groupon and travel tickets to Pattaya, Thailand. All bookings must be made by Oct 5, 2012.
Before aeroplanes were invented, humans travelled to other continents by way of hiking the highest mountains, swimming across the vastest oceans and on 80’s love songs. Today’s Groupon keeps it real with a stay for two in a Suite Room, inclusive of daily buffet breakfast at Rita Resort & Residence in Pattaya, Thailand. Choose from the following options:
- 3D2N stay for 2 for RM328 (RM1,331 published rack rate) (only RM82 per person per night)
- 4D3N stay for 2 for RM458 (RM1,997 published rack rate) (only RM76.30 per person per night)
- 5D4N stay for 2 for RM588 (RM2,662 published rack rate) (only RM73.50 per person per night)
- 57 sqm room
- King-sized bedding
- 1-bedroom suite with en-suite bathroom, living area and pantry
- Private balcony
- Television with cable channels
- DVD player
- Coffee and tea making facilities
- Microwave oven
- Water heater, bathtub and shower kits
- Complimentary bottled water and snacks
Within the heart of hustling and bustling Pattaya city, the hotel is set amongst modern metropolises and memorial monuments. Carefree tourists take on sights of the Sanctuary of Truth with oriental carved walls that narrate ancient philosophies, beliefs, and myths, while others make way to the tiger’s lair at Sri Racha or simply serenade sweethearts at Nong Nooch Tropical Garden. When day activities turn tiresome by evening, tired travellers may relax at Suite rooms with prime time television and air conditioning or enjoy other amenities like:
- Swimming pool
- Pool side bar
- Rita Hut Coffee Café
- Airport transfer service
- Safety deposit boxes
- Room service
- Laundry and dry cleaning service
- Free Wi-Fi
Nearby places of interest
- Naklua Beach
- Pattaya Beach
- Big-C Department Store
- Buddha Hill
- Pattaya Park
- Sanctuary of Truth
- Sri Racha Tiger Farm
- Nong Nooch Tropical Garden
- Mini Siam with miniature replicas of iconic structures
- Scuba diving, sailing, water skiing, and more
- Diving schools
- Underwater World
- Day trip to Ko Khrok with coral reefs
- Day trip to Ko Phai
- Restaurants and bars
Phone: +66 (38) 364 882
The rooms are spacious and very clean, mostly having kitchen facilities, balcony and adequate bathrooms. The cleaning staff are very good and thorough. The hotel has a very nice pool on the front face and is decorated in romanesque decor. – Mar 8, 2012
Rita Resort is a good hotel for people that are looking for a nice and quiet stay in Pattaya. With the baht bus its easy to reach both pattaya beach and Jomtien. The staff is friendly and the rooms are big an clean. This kind of value for money is difficult to find elsewhere in Pattaya. – Jan 12, 2012
– Joost Z.
Location is not on the beach but you are minutes from Jomtien or Pattaya by Baht Bus. There is a great pool to dip in and lounge around. We loved it and were sad to have our stay end. – Nov 6, 2010