[Up to 62% Off] Boracay, Philippines: Stay for 2 at Award-winning Reef Retreat Resort. Choose 3D2N (RM288) / 4D3N (RM398) / 5D4N (RM498). From RM62.25 per person per night. Limited Groupons
- Award-winning resort located on Bulabog Beach.
- Within walking distance from the Ocean Republic Kite School and the popular White Beach.
- Outdoor activities include parasailing, motorcycling, horse riding and more.
- Various beaches, shopping and entertainment spots nearby.
- Valid until Oct 31, 2012 Combine Groupons for longer stay.
- Stay period: Jul 24, 2012 – Oct 31, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Jul 10, 2012 – Oct 6, 2012.
- Min. 10 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Amendments must be made at least 7 days prior to confirmed booking date.
- May buy and use many. Combine Groupons for longer stay.
- Max. 3 guests per room. 3rd guest subject to additional charges.
- Rate is inclusive of applicable taxes and service charges.
- Printed Groupon voucher required at check-in.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- Stay for 2 in a Double or Twin Deluxe Room (subject to availability).
- 2 bottles of mineral water.
- Free Wi-Fi.
DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Airport transfer.
- Transportation to Boracay Island, Philippines.
ADD-ONS (payable to hotel)
- Extra bed: PHP700 per person per night.
- Airport transfer from Caticlan Airport: PHP1,200 per person per way.
HOW TO BOOK (book early to avoid disappointment)
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your:
- Contact number
- Email address
- Preferred date(s) of stay
- Groupon voucher code
- Groupon security code
- Attached Groupon
Customers are advised to call +63-91 7349 3060 or email Reef Retreat Resort at email@example.com to check on availability of preferred travel dates before purchasing this Groupon and travel tickets to Boracay Island, Philippines. All bookings must be made by Oct 6, 2012.
Travelling inspired Christopher Columbus to create fettuccine based on Chinese noodles and spaghetti based on spaghetti strap tops. Today’s Groupon explores new places and ideas with a stay for two in a Deluxe Double Room or Deluxe Twin Room at Reef Retreat Resort in Boracay Island, Philippines. Choose from the following options:
- 3D2N stay for 2 for RM288 (RM658 published rack rate) (only RM72 per person per night)
- 4D3N stay for 2 for RM398 (RM1,016 published rack rate) (only RM66.30 per person per night)
- 5D4N stay for 2 for RM498 (RM1,315 published rack rate) (only RM62.25 per person per night)
- 24 sqm room
- King-sized bedding (Deluxe Double Room)
- Twin bedding (Deluxe Twin Room)
- Television with cable channels
- Attached bathroom
- Mini bar
Set by the shorelines of Bulabog beach, the resort is located within walking distance from the Ocean Republic Kite School and the popular White Beach. City hustlers seek relaxation and hair-winding activities like parasailing, motorcycling, horse riding, or bed tossing and turning. Partake in kite surfing and carefree thrills while soaring into skies overlooking the ocean’s horizon and beach bodies. By evening, sandy dunes welcome strolls or escapades to shopping malls and nearby hotspots as vacationers taking mental notes to indulge in hotel facilities like:
- Windsports and kitesurfing activities
- Room service
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
Nearby places of interest
- White Beach
- Puka Beach
- Baling Hai Beach
- Bulabog Beach
- Mount Luho
- The Bat Cave
- Cystal Cove Caves
- Ariel’s Point
- Parasailing, motorbiking, horseback riding and more.
- Boat tours
Phone: +63-91 7349 3060
Wanted to learn to kite and found this piece of heaven. Few rooms, clean, well appointed with staff going the extra mile to ensure your stay. Despite no breakfast you can find many places just down the road (500m). – Jul 3, 2012
We stayed in a Deluxe Suite and it was very well appointed. Fully self contained - self catering for a long stay would be no problem at all, although we only stayed 4 nights. Excellent bathroom and comfortable bed. – Mar 30, 2012
I was recommended Reef Retreat by a friend as a kitesurfing base for Bulabog beach in Boracay. From experience, on this side of the island, you expect things to be a bit basic, but Reef Retreat really is a treat. Clean, spacious and within about 30m of the beach - the service is really good! – Jan 31, 2012
– Marcus M