[Up to 70% Off] Siem Reap: Stay for 2 at Ree Hotel + Daily Breakfast + Massage. Complimentary Upgrade to Deluxe City View Room. Choose 3D2N (RM308) / 4D3N (RM428) / 5D4N (RM578). From RM71.30 per person per night. Limited Groupons
- 4-star hotel near the heart of Siem Reap, Cambodia.
- Various cultural, historical and sightseeing spots nearby.
- Swimming pool, gym, spa, and more.
- Only 10-min drive from Siem Reap International Airport.
- Valid until Oct 31, 2013. Combine Groupons for longer stay.
- AirAsia flies to Siem Reap twice daily, while Malaysia Airlines flies once every Wednesday, Friday and Sunday (tickets to be purchased separately).
- Click here to see our travel guide.
- Stay period: Sep 8, 2012 – Oct 31, 2013.
- Bookings must be made between Aug 28, 2012 – Nov 28, 2012.
- Min. 14 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Amendments must be made at least 10 days prior to confirmed booking date.
- May buy and use many. Combine Groupons for longer stay.
- Max. 3 adults OR 2 adults and 1 child aged 12 and below per room. 3rd adult subject to additional charges.
- Rate is inclusive of applicable taxes and service charges.
- Printed Groupon voucher required at check-in.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- Superior Room stay with daily breakfast for 2 people.
- Guaranteed upgrade to Deluxe City View Room for 2 people.
- Welcome drinks, cold towels, and fruit platter for 2 people.
- Complimentary 2 bottles of mineral water for 2 people (replenished daily).
- Complimentary 1-time 60-minute traditional Khmer massage for 2 people.
- Complimentary 1-way airport transfer (from airport to hotel upon arrival).
- Complimentary use of gym, sauna and Jacuzzi.
- Early check-in at 12pm, and late check-out at 2pm.
- 40% off spa treatments.
- 10% off food and beverages in bar and restaurant, and laundry service.
DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Transportation to Siem Reap, Cambodia.
ADD-ONS (payable to hotel)
- Extra bed with breakfast for guests aged 13 and above: USD27 per person per night.
- Breakfast for child (6 – 12 years old): USD7 per person per day.
- Upgrade to Deluxe Pool View: USD20 per room per night.
- Upgrade to Le Ree Suite: USD70 per room per night.
- Oct 1, 2012 – Mar 31, 2013: USD8 per room per night.
- Oct 1, 2013 – Oct 31, 2013: USD8 per room per night.
- Dec 24, 2012
- Dec 31, 2012
- Feb 9, 2013 - Feb 15, 2013
HOW TO BOOK (book early to avoid disappointment)
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your:
- Contact number
- Email address
- Preferred date(s) of stay
- Flight details
- Groupon voucher code
- Groupon security code
- Attached Groupon
Customers are advised to email Ree Hotel at email@example.com to check on availability of preferred travel dates before purchasing this Groupon and travel tickets to Siem Reap, Cambodia. All bookings must be made by Nov 28, 2012.
Ancient civilisations often leave behind relics which withstand the test of time, such as ancient ruins, mummified cadavers, and grandpa. Today’s Groupon creates memories for posterity with a stay for two in a Superior Room (complimentary upgrade to Deluxe City View Room), inclusive of daily breakfast and massage at Ree Hotel in Siem Reap, Cambodia. Choose from the following options:
- 3D2N stay for 2 for RM308 (RM960 published rack rate) (only RM77 per person per night)
- 4D3N stay for 2 for RM428 (RM1,440 published rack rate) (only RM71.30 per person per night)
- 5D4N stay for 2 for RM578 (RM1,920 published rack rate) (only RM72.25 per person per night)
- 31.5 sqm room
- Double or twin bedding with soft duvet
- Private bathroom with bathtub, shower, and amenities
- Bathrobe and slippers
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Stationery set
- Flat screen television
- Telephone and notepad
- Coffee and tea making facilities
- Mini bar
- Safety deposit box
- Wakeup service
Located close to the heart of Siem Reap, the hotel radiates colonial charms interspersed with hints of Khmer architecture, soothing souls of weary travellers and sauntering kittens. Venture to the nearby rustic ruins of Angkor Wat with majestic ancient temples and lost memories before visiting local markets and socialising joints. When not hailing passing tuk-tuks to other cultural sites, bodies relax within outdoor pools and other hotel facilities like:
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Fitness centre
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Car rental service
- Postal service
- Laundry service
- Meeting facilities
- Babysitting service
Nearby places of interest
- Angkor Wat
- Angkor National Museum
- Cambodian Cultural Village
- Siem Reap War Museum
- Wat Bo Temple
- Kampong Phluk Floating Village
- Fish massage
- Shooting range
- Heritage Watch
- Khmer Ceramics & Fine Arts Centre
- Angkor Trade Centre
- Maharajah Restaurant
- Le Malraux Restaurant
- Old and Central Market
- Angkor Night Market
- Pub Street
- Restaurants and bars
Facebook: Ree Hotel
Ta Prom temple
Angkor National Museum
We really had a great time here because of the friendly staff . They were very helpful to us from getting rides to the city, giving tips on where to go, even packing our breakfast because most of the time we were out early morning. Thanks for making our stay enjoyable. – Jun 18, 2012
From the moment we were picked up from the Airport till we flew out our 5 day stay at the Ree Hotel, Siem Reap was a delight. Attentive staff, knowledgeable management, wonderful tuk-tuk driver... what more do you want? Value for money you would have to go a long, long way to better it. It is a little old BUT that makes it even more special – May 16, 2012
The room was spacious and bed good. The hotel was in an immaculate condition and cleanliness second-to-none. The hotel offered turn-down service, cheap (and quick) laundry service. However, what made our stay special were the hotel staff who did everything to make our stay memorable. Always happy, smiling and willing to assist. – Mar 28, 2012