Redang Island: 3D2N Private Bungalow Stay at Redang Holiday Beach Villa Resort + 3 Snorkelling Trips + Daily Meals for 2 (RM900) / 4 (RM1,600) / 6 (RM2,100) People. From RM175 per person per night
- Semi-D bungalow with garden view stay in Pulau Redang, Terengganu.
- Includes 3 snorkelling trips and daily buffet meals.
- Other activities available include island hopping, beach volleyball, jungle trekking, and more.
- AirAsia flies to Kuala Terengganu 3x daily, Firefly flies 8x daily, MAS flies 3x daily, and Berjaya Air flies to Redang once daily (tickets to be purchased separately).
- Stays valid from Sundays – Thursdays only.
- Stay period: Sep 13, 2012 – Oct 8, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Sep 6, 2012 – Oct 5, 2012.
- Min. 7 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Amendments must be made at least 5 days prior to confirmed booking date.
- No cancellations allowed upon confirmation of bookings.
- May buy and use many. Combine Groupons for longer stay.
- Package for 2 people: Max. 3 adults OR 2 adults and 1 child aged 11 and below per bungalow. 3rd guest subject to additional charges.
- Package for 4 people: Max. 5 adults OR 4 adults and 1 child aged 11 and below per bungalow. 5th guest subject to additional charges.
- Package for 6 people: Max. 7 adults OR 6 adults and 1 child aged 11 and below per bungalow. 7th guest subject to additional charges.
- Individuals with heart conditions or severe respiratory problems must seek medical advice before participating in snorkelling trips.
- Activities may be postponed in the event of bad weather and transportation delays.
- Rate is inclusive of applicable taxes and service charges.
- Printed Groupon voucher required at check-in.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- 2x Halal buffet breakfasts.
- 2x Halal buffet lunches.
- 2x tea time meals.
- 1x Halal international buffet dinner.
- 1x Halal BBQ dinner.
- 3x snorkelling trips.
- Return boat transfer from Merang Jetty to Redang Island.
DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Marine Park conservation fee: RM5 (adult) / RM2 (child aged 12 and below).
- Transportation to Merang Jetty, Kuala Terengganu.
- Travel insurance.
- Rental of snorkelling equipment.
ADD-ONS (payable to hotel)
- Stay extension per guest per night (charges depending on age and season): Call to enquire or refer to rates at (http://gr.pn/RedangHoliday).
- Additional guests: Call to enquire or refer to rates at (http://gr.pn/RedangHoliday).
- Upgrade to Semi-D Bungalow Seaview: RM50 nett per person per package.
- Snorkelling equipment (snorkel, mask, life jacket and flippers) rental: RM30 per person per package.
- Return airport transfer from Kuala Terengganu Airport to Merang Jetty: RM30 (adult) / RM20 (child aged 12 and below).
- Return bus station transfer from Kuala Terengganu bus terminal to Merang Jetty: RM20 (adult) / RM10 (child aged 12 and below).
- Fridays, Saturdays, Malaysian school holidays, eve of public holidays, and public holidays.
- Sept 14, 2012 – Sept 16, 2012
HOW TO BOOK (book early to avoid disappointment)
Call 09-624 5500 / 09-624 2236 (call 10am – 4pm daily) or email email@example.com with your:
- Contact number
- Email address
- Preferred date(s) of stay
- Groupon voucher code
- Groupon security code
- Attached Groupon
Customers are advised to call 09-624 5500 / 09-624 2236 or email Redang Holiday Beach Villa Resort at firstname.lastname@example.org to check on availability of preferred travel dates before purchasing this Groupon and travel tickets to Redang Island, Terengganu. All bookings must be made by Oct 5, 2012.
Losing one’s mind is usually caused by stress, illness, and poor sense of direction. Today’s Groupon returns senses with a 3D2N stay in a Semi-D Bungalow Garden View, inclusive of snorkelling trips and daily meals at Redang Holiday Beach Villa Resort in Redang Island, Terengganu. Choose from the following options:
- Stay for 2 people for RM900 (RM998 published rack rate) (only RM225 per person per night)
- Stay for 4 people for RM1,600 (RM1,796 published rack rate) (only RM200 per person per night)
- Stay for 6 people for RM2,100 (RM2,394 published rack rate) (only RM175 per person per night)
Semi-D Bungalow Garden View
- 488 sq ft room
- 3 queen-sized beds
- Private bathroom
- Ceiling fan
- Mini fridge
- Studio style room with loft
Island resorts nestle between sandy shores and warring waters of blue and green, as lazy limbs tangle in beach blankets beneath warm sunlight. Breaths catch during shallow snorkelling dives as eyes drink in various coral hues, flashes of fish, and folklore creatures, while land-bound counterparts may partake in jungle trekking and beach volleyball matches. Watching sunsets beneath waving palms, vacationers linger on beach expanses before retiring to restaurants for buffet meals and nights of karaoke, pool, and other entertainment such as:
- Beach volleyball
- Indoor games
- TV with satellite channels
- Mah-jong and ginrummy
- Carom, chess, cards, and darts
- Tour information and help desk
Nearby places of interest
- Island hopping
- Marine park
- Jungle trekking
Phone: 09-624 5500 / 09-624 2236 (Call 10am – 4pm daily)
Facebook: Redang Holiday Beach Villa
Redang Holiday Beach Villa Resort received 3 stars out of 5 on TripAdvisor based on 55 reviews.
Totally worth it! I mean, the place IS simple but it covers the basic needs. Stayed mostly in the water throughout the trip and I love the fact that the resort is right at the end of the island and it really really feels like you have your own private beach. – Apr 19, 2012
The beach itself is the best I've been on, it is an awesome long white sandy beach, water was crystal clear and warm. The receptionist were brilliant and polite from the moment we walked in, we were served with chilling orange juice at the counter. Everything in the resort was kept in meticulous condition. I have stayed in the seaview semi-D bungalow. It is a wooden chalet, clean, very comfortable and looks directly to the ocean. – Jun 30, 2011
Room was equipped with basic necessities and was more than comfortable for our stay. Toilet was clean. The best part about the resort is the people. They're super friendly and accomodating. – Jun 27, 2011