[Up to 32% Off] Krabi: Deluxe Pavilion Stay for 2 at Multi Award-Winning 5-Star Rayavadee + Daily Breakfast + Return Airport Transfer. Choose 3D2N (RM3,688) / 4D3N (RM5,488) / 5D4N (RM6,888). From RM861 per person per night. Limited Groupons
- Multi-award winning 5-star hotel in Krabi, Thailand.
- Stay in a 2-storey Deluxe Pavilion with a living room and private terrace.
- Surrounded by lush jungle, limestone cliffs, and 3 beaches.
- Various water sports, outdoor activities, and cultural spots nearby.
- Combine Groupons for longer stay.
- AirAsia flies to Krabi once daily (tickets to be purchased separately).
- Click here to see our travel guide.
- Stay period: Aug 9, 2012 – Dec 15, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Jul 27, 2012 – Nov 30, 2012.
- Min. 7 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Amendments must be made at least 3 days prior to confirmed booking date.
- May buy and use many. Combine Groupons for longer stay.
- Max. 3 adults OR 2 adults and 2 children aged 12 and below per room. 3rd adult subject to additional charges.
- Rate is inclusive of applicable taxes and service charges.
- Printed Groupon voucher required at check-in.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- Stay in a Deluxe Pavilion for 2 people.
- Daily breakfast for 2 people.
- Return airport transfer for 2 people.
- Daily afternoon tea for 2 people.
- Welcome drinks for 2 people.
- 15% discount on spa treatments.
- Complimentary fruit basket.
- Complimentary use of non-motorised water sports equipment.
DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Transportation to Krabi, Thailand.
ADD-ONS (payable to hotel)
- Extra bed with breakfast for 3rd guest aged 13 and above: THB 5,767 per person per night.
- Extra bed with breakfast for 3rd guest aged 12 and below: THB 2,884 per person per night.
- Stay without extra bed with breakfast for 3rd guest aged 12 and below: THB 500 per person per night
- Oct 16, 2012 – Dec 15, 2012: THB 5,885 per room per night.
HOW TO BOOK (book early to avoid disappointment)
Call +66 75 620 740 / +66 75 620 741 / +66 75 620 742 / +66 75 620 743 or email email@example.com with your:
- Contact number
- Email address
- Flight details
- Preferred date(s) of stay
- Groupon voucher code
- Groupon security code
- Attached Groupon
Customers are advised to call +66 75 620 740 / +66 75 620 741 / +66 75 620 742 / +66 75 620 743 or email Rayavadee at firstname.lastname@example.org to check on availability of preferred travel dates before purchasing this Groupon and travel tickets to Krabi, Thailand. All bookings must be made by Nov 30, 2012.
As the saying goes, the journey is more important than the destination, unless it involves labour pains and puberty. Today’s Groupon reaps pots of gold at the end of rainbows with a stay for two in a Deluxe Pavilion, inclusive of daily breakfast and return airport transfer at multi award-winning Rayavadee in Krabi, Thailand. Choose from the following options:
- 3D2N stay for 2 for RM3,688 (RM5,047 published rack rate) (only RM922 per person per night)
- 4D3N stay for 2 for RM5,488 (RM7,570 published rack rate) (only RM914.70 per person per night)
- 5D4N stay for 2 for RM6,888 (RM10,093 published rack rate) (only RM861 per person per night)
- 70 sqm room
- King or 2 Queen-sized bedding
- 2 storeys: Living room (1st floor) and bedroom (2nd floor)
- Private terrace
- Private bathroom with bathtub
- Wi-Fi available
- Television in living room and bedroom
- Coffee and tea making facilities
- Hair dryer
- Iron and ironing board (upon request)
The multi award-winning hotel boasts stellar service, stunning surroundings, and mental pet monkeys, welcoming travellers into secluded spaces with pristine beaches. Sunglasses revel in air time on white sandy shores as owners take dives into clear waters for aquatic awareness, while limestone cliffs and open waters beckon adrenaline seekers. Painting skies rusty oranges, sunsets signal dinnertime at the gorgeous Grotto restaurant along with relaxation at available hotel facilities like:
- Bar and restaurant
- Outdoor children’s pool
- Swimming pool
- Fitness centre
- Tennis courts
- Tour information
- Safety deposit box
- Laundry service
- Meeting room
- Babysitting services
- Water sports
Nearby places of interest
- Famous Khao Kanab Nam limestone hills
- Koh Pan Yi floating Muslim village
- Day trip to James Bond Island, Phang Nga Bay
- Day trip to Phi Phi island
- Snorkelling & scuba diving
- Sea kayaking at Ao Thalen Canyon
- Wat Kaew temple
- Tiger temple
- Tup island
- Hot spring waterfall
- Wet market
- Restaurants and bars
Phone: +66 75 620 740 / +66 75 620 741 / +66 75 620 742 / +66 75 620 743
Rayavadee is a multi-award winning hotel with awards like UK Tatler Travel Guide’s 101 Best Hotels in the World 2010, 2011 and 2012 and ranking in Conde Nast Traveler’s Annual ‘Gold List – World’s Best Places to Stay’ 2009 and 2010.
Rayavadee was ranked 1st out of 10 hotels in Railay Beach on TripAdvisor and received a score of 9.2 out of 10 based on 47 reviews on Agoda.
We loved our stay at Rayavadee and would definitely like to return one day. The Deluxe Pavilion was great and the pool area was stunning. The service could not have more more attentive and friendly. The spa was fantastic. We were there for a short stay but loved every minute of it. I highly recommend it! – Feb 26, 2012
– Erin F.
The scenery is exceptional and whilst the beaches can be busy and were not always accessible (due to the tide) this was not an issue as the pool is magnificent. The spa is also wonderful. The restaurants are great. I really could not recommend the Rayavadee highly enough and everyone in our travelling party - thoroughly enjoyed their time there. – Jul 8, 2012
A wonderful experience, from the thatched bungalows, to the beautiful swimming pool to the breakfast buffet! Everything about this hotel was incredible. Private, romantic, relaxing and gorgeous! The view is fantastic! The white sand beach is a dream and the hotel has a little restarant in a small grotte that you simply try! This is a once in a lifetimw experience, so do it! – Jul 6, 2012