[Up to 75% Off] Chiang Mai, Thailand: Stay for 2 at 5-star Rarinjinda Wellness Spa Resort + Daily Buffet Breakfast. Choose 3D2N (RM848) / 4D3N (RM1,188) / 5D4N (RM1,488). From RM186 per person per night. Limited Groupons
- 5-star boutique hotel in an antique venue with modern design.
- Multi award-winning wellness spa.
- Located near the historical Ping river, overlooking scenic Doi Suthep Mountain.
- Includes wellness consultation and aura analysis from a doctor.
- Also includes hydrotherapy pool access or half day trip to Maesa Elephant Camp for 2 people.
- Only 10 mins walk from the popular Night Bazaar.
- Only 15-min drive from Chiang Mai airport.
- Combine Groupons for extended stay.
- Stay period: Jul 10, 2012 – Oct 30, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between: Jun 26, 2012 – Sep 26, 2012.
- Min. 7 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Amendments must be made at least 3 days prior to confirmed booking date.
- May buy and use many. Combine Groupons for longer stay.
- Max. 3 adults OR 2 adults and 2 children aged 12 and below per room. 3rd adult subject to additional charges. 3rd and 4th child guests may share existing bedding for no extra cost.
- Rate is inclusive of applicable taxes and service charges.
- Printed Groupon voucher required at check-in.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- Daily buffet breakfast for 2 people.
- Wellness consultation and aura analysis.
- Hydrotherapy pool access OR half day trip to Maesa Elephant Camp for 2 people.
- 20% off spa treatments.
- 10% off food at Deck 1.
DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Airport transfer.
- Transportation to Chiang Mai, Thailand.
ADD-ONS (payable to hotel):
- Extra bed with breakfast: 1,500 baht per person per night.
- Complimentary breakfast for 3rd and 4th guests aged 4 – 8 staying without extra bed.
- Breakfast for 3rd and 4th guests aged 9 – 12 staying without extra bed: 750 baht per person.
- Airport transfer: 400 baht per car per way (max. 10 people per car, subject to amount of luggage carried).
HOW TO BOOK (book early to avoid disappointment):
Call +66 053 303 030 or email email@example.com with your:
- Contact number
- Email address
- Preferred date(s) of stay
- Groupon voucher code
- Groupon security code
- Attached Groupon
Customers are advised to call +66 053 303 030 or email RarinJinda Wellness Spa Resort at firstname.lastname@example.org to check on availability of preferred travel dates before purchasing this Groupon and travel tickets to Chiang Mai, Thailand. All bookings must be made by Sep 26, 2012.
Overworking is bad for health, affects work-life balance, and is the opposite of underplaying. Take a break with today’s Groupon: you get a stay for two in a Deluxe Room, inclusive of daily buffet breakfast at RarinJinda Wellness Spa Resort in Chiang Mai, Thailand. Choose from the following options:
- 3D2N stay for 2 for RM848 (RM2,948 published rack rate) (only RM212 per person per night)
- 4D3N stay for 2 for RM1,188 (RM4,422 published rack rate) (only RM198 per person per night)
- 5D4N stay for 2 for RM1,488 (RM5,896 published rack rate) (only RM186 per person per night)
- 46 sqm room
- Queen-sized bed
- Private balcony
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- TV with cable and satellite programming
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Direct dial phone
- Hair dryer
- Mini bar
- Private bathroom with separate bath tub and shower
- Safety box
- Work desk
- DVDs (upon request)
- Iron and board (upon request)
Battered bodies submit to the embrace of the antique teak boutique hotel located near the historical Ping river. Receive professional wellness consultation and aura analysis from experienced practitioners at the multi award-winning spa and submerge work worries along with tired tushes into hydrotherapy pools. Bed chambers offer balconies with majestic views of the Doi Suthep Mountain and other luxuries fit for royalty like queen-sized beds and tea. Explore foreign cultures and creatures at the Wat Phrathat Doi Suthep temple, Maesa elephant camp or adopt local language through price negotiation tutorials at the nearby Night Bazaar.
- Wellness spa
- Indoor heated hydrotherapy pool
- Swimming Pool
- Hydrotherapy tub
- Vichy shower
- Infrared sauna
- Whirlpool with chromotherapy
- Fitness centre
- Yoga and Aerobics Studio (complimentary classes daily)
- Limousine service
- Tour service
- Conference and meeting room
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- 24-hour security
- Room Service
- Library with free computer station
- Parking lot
- Deck 1 Restaurant
- Laundry service
Nearby places of interest
- Ping river
- Night bazaar
- Sunday Walking Market
- Wat Phrathat Doi Suthep
- Wat Phra Singh
- Wat Jet Yod
- Chiang Mai National Museum
- Chiang Mai Zoo & Aquarium
- Maesa elephant camp
- Kawila Boxing Stadium
- Anusarn Market
Phone: +66 053 303 030
Facebook: RarinJinda Wellness Spa Resort
Wat phra singh temple
Wat phrathat doi suthep (Theravada Buddhist temple)
Maesa elephant camp
The regular rooms (Deluxe is the 'basic' category) are very spacious, of course clean, very nice interior design, balconies into the courtyard where the pool is, large bathrooms with walk in shower and seperate tub. The various water displays around the hotel are shutting off during the night in case you are worried about noise. – Jan 13, 2012.
After that we head to their spa because the demo in Singapore was very good. We were directed to the doctor there to do the aura analysis. Pretty accurate little machine indeed. The doctor recommended me to do the sand therapy, very unique to me....first time actually seen....so better try it out. It also includes sound therapy. 10 out of 10 for the spa. – Jan 5, 2012.
– Michael T
i stayed in rarinjinda for 4 nights. good location. from hotel to night market, it took about 15 minutes by walking and took 5 minutes by taxi (tuk tuk). all the staffs are nice and the spa is good. the furnishing remains the old buliding stuffs which is very attractable. – Dec 31, 2011.
– Patsy Y.