[Up to 75% Off] Bangkok: Stay for 2 at 4-star Ramada Encore Bangkok + Daily Buffet Breakfast. Choose 3D2N (RM559) / 4D3N + Buffet Lunch (RM799) / 5D4N + Buffet Lunch (RM999). Limited Groupons
- 4-star hotel in Bangkok, Thailand.
- Located in the heart of Bangkok’s business, entertainment, and shopping district.
- Only 5-minute walk to Asoke BTS Sky Train and Sukhumvit MRT stations.
- Rooftop pool, fitness centre, meeting room and more.
- Packages B and C includes one free buffet lunch for two people at The Hub Coffee House.
- Valid until Oct 31, 2012. Combine Groupons for longer stay.
- Stay period: Mar 13, 2012 – Oct 31, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between: Feb 27, 2012 – May 5, 2012.
- Min. 7 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Amendments must be made at least 5 days prior to confirmed booking date.
- May buy and use many. Combine Groupons for longer stay.
- Max. 3 adults OR 2 adults and 1 child aged 11 and below per room. 3rd adult guests subject to additional charges.
- Rate is inclusive of applicable taxes and service charges.
- Printed voucher required at check-in.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- Daily buffet breakfast for 2 people
- 1x Buffet lunch for 2 at The Hub Coffee House for 2 for Packages B and C
- Welcome drinks and late checkout (3pm) for Packages B and C
DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Airport transfer.
- Transportation to Bangkok, Thailand
ADD-ONS (payable to hotel):
- Extra bed with breakfast (3rd guests aged 12 and above): THB1,050 per person per night
- Extra bed with breakfast (3rd guests aged 2 - 11): THB550 per person per night
- Extra breakfast (3rd guests aged 2 - 11): THB275 per person per breakfast
- Airport transfer: THB1400 per car per way (max. 6 people per car)
HOW TO BOOK (book early to avoid disappointment):
Call +66 2 664 4000 (ext. 117) or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your:
- Contact number
- Email address
- Preferred date(s) of stay
- Groupon voucher code
- Groupon security code
- Attached Groupon
Customers are advised to call +66 2 664 4000 or email Ramada Encore
Bangkok at email@example.com
to check on availability of preferred travel dates before purchasing this
Groupon and travel tickets to Bangkok, Thailand. All bookings must be made by May 5, 2012.
Like business ventures, travelling is best when done with a big budget, an adventurous partner, and when not running away from tax authorities. Today’s Groupon keeps anxieties at bay with a stay and daily buffet breakfast for two at Ramada Encore Bangkok in Bangkok, Thailand. Choose from the following:
- For RM559, you get a 3D2N stay + daily buffet breakfast for two (RM1,966 published rack rate)
- For RM799, you get a 4D3N stay + daily buffet breakfast + one buffet lunch session at The Hub Coffee House for two (RM2,950 published rack rate)
- For RM999, you get a 5D4N stay + daily buffet breakfast + one buffet lunch session at The Hub Coffee House for two (RM3,933 published rack rate)
- 26 sqm room
- Double or twin bedding
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- LCD television with satellite channels
- International direct dial telephone
- Coffee and tea making facilities
- Electronic safety box
- Work station
Planted in the heart of Bangkok’s business, entertainment and shopping quarters, the hotel parts its barriers to vacationers fleeing the clutches of daily grind choosing to be entwined in the ways of the Thai instead. A mere five-minute saunter to both Asoke BTS Skytrain and Sukhumvit MRT stations, slacking adventurers may park weary posteriors and travel gusto within the confines of modern transportation before being whisked to locations such as Siam Square and National Stadium. As daily merriment gives way to fatigue, patrons may return to lodgings for hibernation or utilise facilities such as:
- Bar and restaurant
- Rooftop pool
- Fitness centre
- 24-hour in-room dining
- Business centre
- Concierge service
- Babysitting service
- Limousine rental service
- Foreign exchange
- Shuttle service
- Laundry service
Nearby places of interest
- Benjakiti Park
- Central World Shopping Centre
- Grand Palace – Temple of Emerald Buddha
- Thailand Stock Exchange
- Sukhumvit road shopping and entertainment
- Damnernsaduak Floating Market
- Wat Arun - Temple of the Dawn
- Wat Pho – Temple of the Reclining Buddha
- Chatuchak weekend market
- Khaosan road
Phone: +66 2 664 4000 (ext. 117)
I was impressed on arrival,the staff were helpful and the ambience felt good i knew I had made the right selection.The hotel is new and has all the amenities,and comfortable rooms expected in a 4/5 star hotel.Location is excellent,having the choice of asoke and nana train stations near by.Great shopping near by,and good malls also. – Feb 6, 2012.
Great location very classy hotel with roof top pool,roofs a little small but I've been to Bangkok alot and this now is my new favorite.Nice staff and great afternoon bar.don't miss out on this hotel and it's really close to walk to the markets aswell. – Jan 28, 2012.
Ask a Question
good value for money - ultra-modern very stylish and chic but nevertheless not pretentious. simply beautiful room and bathroom in perfect ergonomic design and total comfort for traveler and business man. great lobby bar with delightful reception and lobby staff. friendly welcoming and warm. – Feb 15, 2012.
– Adrian W.