[39% Off] Pahang: 3D2N Stay for 2 at Rainforest Resort Taman Negara + Night Safari + Daily Breakfast for RM390 instead of RM636
- Located in Taman Negara, the largest national park in Peninsular Malaysia.
- Night jungle safari in a 4-wheel drive to see animals out to feed.
- Walk on the world’s longest hanging bridge, jungle trek, take boat trips, and more.
- Modern rooms with hill or jungle views at private balconies.
- Includes daily breakfast for two people.
- Combine Groupons for longer stay.
- Stay period: Apr 24, 2012 – Jun 30, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between: Apr 13, 2012 – Jun 25, 2012.
- Min. 5 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Amendments must be made at least 14 days prior to confirmed booking date.
- Amendments 3 days prior to confirmed booking date subject to RM195 surcharge. Amendments 1 day prior to confirmed booking date subject to RM390 surcharge.
- May buy and use many. Combine Groupons for longer stay.
- Max. 2 adults + 2 children aged 11 and below per room.
- Rate is inclusive of applicable taxes and service charges.
- Printed voucher required at check-in.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- Daily breakfast at Abai Cafe for 2 people.
- Night jungle safari for 2 people.
- 30% discount on a la carte menu (excluding beverages) at Dedari Coffee House / Abai Cafe.
DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Return airport transfer.
- Transportation to Pahang.
ADD-ONS (payable to hotel):
- Extra bed with breakfast for guests aged 12 and above: RM80 per person per night.
- Breakfast for child guests aged 5 to 12: RM15 per breakfast per person. Children aged 4 and below get free breakfasts.
- Additional entry to night safari for guests aged 5 and above: RM70 per person. Children aged 4 and below enter for free.
- Extension stay with breakfast: RM120 per room per night.
- Eve of public holidays and public holidays.
HOW TO BOOK (book early to avoid disappointment):
Call 03-4270 6633 or email email@example.com with your:
- Contact number
- Preferred date(s) of stay
- Preferred date for night safari
- Groupon voucher code
- Groupon security code
- Attached Groupon
Customers are advised to call 03-4270 6633 or email Rainforest Resort Taman Negara at firstname.lastname@example.org to check on availability of preferred travel dates before purchasing this Groupon and travel tickets to Pahang. All bookings must be made by Jun 25, 2012.
Jungles are filled with wild animals, majestic flora and talking animals yet to be discovered by Hollywood. Get between the bushes with today’s Groupon: for RM390, you get a 3D2N stay for two in a Super Deluxe Room inclusive of daily breakfast (RM496 value) and night safari for two (RM140 value) at Rainforest Resort Taman Negara in Jerantut, Pahang (RM636 total value).
Super Deluxe Room
- 1 queen-sized bed & 1 single bed / 2 single beds
- Private balcony
- TV with satellite programming
- Mini fridge
- Hot & cold shower
- Hill view
- Bathroom amenities
- Room service
Located in Taman Negara National Park, the resort warmly welcomes temporary residents seeking to experience the tranquillity of nature without interruption from demanding bosses or intrusive stalkers. Patrons go on a night safari along the boundary of jungles in a four-wheel drive vehicle while shining spotlights illuminate owls, leopards, snakes, and lost backpackers. Apart from soaking up sights of hills or jungles from private balconies, adventurous travellers may work up a sweat by jungle trekking, bird watching, exploring caves or more. While not dabbling in outdoor activities, dwellers may explore conveniences like:
- Wi-Fi in public areas
- Family room
- Meeting facilities
- Souvenir shop
- Free car park
- Paintball park
- Laundry and dry cleaning service
White water rafting
- Walk on the world’s longest hanging bridge
- Jungle trekking
- Boat trip to Lata Berkoh
- Climb Teresek Hill
- Cave exploration
- Visit aborigines settlement
- Evening market at Malay village
- Bird watching
- White water rafting
Phone: 03-4270 6633
Facebook: Rainforest Resort Taman Negara
Rainforest Resort Taman Negara was ranked 3rd out of 11 hotels in Jerantut from 81 reviews on Trip Advisor.
Very clean, comfortable and cosy resort surrounded by trees and greenery Warm staff , hearty breakfast and memorable once- in- a- lifetime experiences within and outside the 130 million year old forests - night jungle walk, the world's longest Canopy Walk , river cruise & visit to Orang Asli (aborigines)settlement , beautiful waterfall at Lata Berkoh,and other teambuilding activities such as paintball.. – Sep 24, 2011
The rooms were a good size, clean, well maintained and with air con, tv and toiletries. There is a short, steep slope down to the rooms. Breakfast was standard malaysian fare with a small mix of local/western dishes. The hotel is lovely and quiet. – Feb 28, 2012
Ask a Question
Stayed for 2 nts. Well located. neat & clean rooms with friendly staff. Good food. They also provided us with decent jain food. Worth staying in this property. Canopy walk was a good experience. – Nov 26, 2010.
Further deals in this category
Further deals in this city
Further deals in Malaysia
Further deals in other categories