[Up to 52% Off] Krabi, Railay: Stay for 2 at a Privacy Cottage in Railay Bay Resort & Spa + Daily Breakfast. Choose 3D2N (RM548) / 4D3N (RM798) / 5D4N (RM1,028). From RM128.50 per person per night. Limited Groupons
- Stay in a Privacy Cottage located on Railay Beach in Krabi.
- Visit floating village, limestone cliffs, temples, and more.
- Swimming pool, restaurant, and tour services available.
- Only 35-min drive from Krabi International Airport.
- Valid until Oct 31, 2013. Combine Groupons for longer stay.
- AirAsia flies to Krabi once daily (tickets to be purchased separately).
- Click here to see our travel guide.
- Stay period: Aug 16, 2012 – Oct 31, 2013.
- Bookings must be made between Aug 3, 2012 – Nov 3, 2012.
- Min. 10 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Amendments must be made at least 7 days prior to confirmed booking date.
- Max. 4 Groupons per person. Combine Groupons for longer stay.
- Max. 3 adults OR 2 adults and 2 children aged 11 and below per room. 3rd guest subject to additional charges.
- Rate is inclusive of applicable taxes and service charges.
- Printed Groupon voucher required at check-in.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- Stay in a Privacy Cottage for 2.
- Daily breakfast for 2 people.
DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Airport transfer.
- Transportation to Krabi, Thailand.
ADD-ONS (payable to hotel)
- Extra bed with breakfast for guests of all ages: THB1,200 per person per night.
- Upgrade to Railay Suite Cottage: THB1,000 per room per night.
- 1-way airport transfer: THB1,200 per way (max. 6 people).
- Stay for children without bed or breakfast aged 11 years and below: Free.
HOW TO BOOK (book early to avoid disappointment)
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your:
- Contact number
- Email address
- Preferred date(s) of stay
- Groupon voucher code
- Groupon security code
- Attached Groupon
Customers are advised to email Railay Bay Resort and Spa at email@example.com to check on availability of preferred travel dates before purchasing this Groupon and travel tickets to Krabi, Thailand. All bookings must be made by Nov 3, 2012.
Travelling is like art; while end results are ultimately fulfilling, the process of getting there is filled with perils of untoward liquids and mistaken baggage. Today’s Groupon pays off with a stay for two in a Privacy Cottage, inclusive of daily breakfast at Railay Bay Resort and Spa in Krabi, Thailand. Choose from the following options:
- 3D2N stay for 2 for RM548 (RM1,080 published rack rate) (only RM137 per person per night)
- 4D3N stay for 2 for RM798 (RM1,620 published rack rate) (only RM133 per person per night)
- 5D4N stay for 2 for RM1,028 (RM2,160 published rack rate) (only RM128.50 per person per night)
- 90 sqm room
- King-sized or queen-sized bedding
- Fruit basket
- Private bathroom
- Jacuzzi bathtub
- English newspaper
- International direct dial telephone
- Coffee and tea making facilities
- Mini bar
- Safety deposit box
- Day bed
- Bathrobe & slippers
Partake in bare walkabouts as private cottages lined along the coast of Railay Beach allow one to savour salty sea breeze without judgement from nosy bystanders. Convenient locales ensure humans with short attention spans stay sufficiently preoccupied by various nearby attractions while wearing faraway expressions. Fun facilities cater to folks who prefer to appreciate interior architecture and hotel-room art amongst gratuitous creature comforts.
- Swimming pool
- Pool bar
- Traditional Thai massage
- Tour information and services
- Discovery centre service
- Safety deposit box
- Laundry service
- Conference room
- Free Wi-Fi
Nearby places of interest
- Famous Khao Kanab Nam limestone hills
- Koh Pan Yi floating Muslim village
- Day trip to James Bond Island, Phang Nga Bay
- Day trip to Phi Phi island
- Snorkelling & scuba diving
- Sea kayaking at Ao Thalen Canyon
- Wat Kaew temple
- Tiger temple
- Tup island
- Hot spring waterfall
- Night market
- Restaurants and bars
Check out more things to do and places to visit around Krabi and Railay at Virtual Tourist and WikiTravel (Krabi / Railay).
Krabi beach (Source: Tourism Thailand)
Snorkeling (Source: Tourism Thailand)
Wat tham sua (tiger cave temple)
We LOVED our stay in Railay Bay. We will definitely be staying here again. Everything was just wonderful and we have absolutely no complaints. We stayed in the privacy cottage which was the best hotel stay we have ever experienced. The resort was very clean all over and the view during breakfast was breath taking. – Jul 23, 2012
– beta c
YOU WILL NOT WANT TO LEAVE!! Amazing resort that offers great facilities (2 pools), great rooms, great service and great food!! Would return to stay here in a heart beat!! – Jul 4, 2012
– Pete B
Great place to unwind, food was great as were the cocktails. Staffed very well. Clean and very well kept. Great for families with children. Will certainly recommend and re visit although we'd like to keep it our secret. – Jul 28, 2012
– Rosalie S.