4D3N PADI Open Water Dive Course from Multi-Award Winning Dive Centre in Perhentian Island, Terengganu – With Stay in Shari-La Island Resort
- Customers should possess basic swimming skills to participate in diving course.
- 4D3N Standard Room stay at Shari-La Island Resort (twin-sharing basis).
- PADI open water dive course with PADI international open water diving licence.
- PADI open water e-manual.
- Complimentary Quiver logbook and t-shirt.
- Full scuba equipment usage during dive course.
- Stay period: Feb 5, 2013 – Oct 30, 2013.
- Bookings must be made between Jan 24, 2013 – Apr 24, 2013.
- Min. 14 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Amendments must be made at least 10 days prior to confirmed booking date or Groupon will be forfeited.
- May buy and use many. Groupons may not be combined for longer stay.
- For customers aged 12 and above only.
- Max. 2 adults per room.
- Rate is inclusive of applicable taxes and service charges.
- Printed Groupon voucher required at check-in.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- Transportation to Pulau Perhentian Kecil, Terengganu.
- Return airport transfer (Kota Bharu Airport – Kuala Besut Jetty): RM70 per person (min. 2 people).
- Return boat transfer (Kuala Besut Jetty to Coral Bay): RM70 per person.
- Friday, Saturday, school holidays, eve of public holidays, and public holidays: RM60 per person per night.
- Email email@example.com to check on availability of preferred travel dates before purchasing this Groupon and travel tickets to Pulau Perhentian Kecil, Terengganu.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org or fax 05-683 5755 with your:
- Contact number
- Email address
- Return transfer details
- Groupon voucher code
- Groupon security code
- Attached Groupon
- PADI open water diving course + 4D3N stay for 1 person for RM1,438 (RM2,482 published rack rate)
- PADI open water diving course + 4D3N stay for 2 people for RM2,758 (RM4,274 published rack rate) (only RM1,379 per person)
- PADI open water diving course + 4D3N stay for 4 people for RM5,318 (RM8,200 published rack rate) (only RM1,329.50 per person)
The cosy Standard Rooms are furnished with comfortable beds and modest necessities while concrete walkways take you down past the gardens and towards the ocean floor. Once there, professional diving instructors meet and greet you before briefing and gearing you up with scuba equipment to do some practice dives. As your skills improve, the open water dives will take you into a new realm underwater, where marine life of crustacean creatures and colourful schools of fish live. At excursion’s end, travel home with acquired accolades and newfound experiences while you leave behind footprints and memories.
Made up of two main islands, Perhentian Island rests on the north-eastern coast of West Malaysia, humbly facing the vast South China Sea. Aptly named ‘perhentian’, which means ‘stopping point’, the island is flanked by azure waters that are flushed with a wide variety of corals, sea turtles, jellyfishes, baby sharks, and reef-fishes. You may opt to scuba dive, snorkel, and swim in the wide open sea, or camp, canoe, fish, jungle trek, ride on banana boats, or simply stroll on the famously pristine beaches.
- Double or twin bedding
- Private balcony
- Private bathroom
- Television with satellite and cable channels
- Working desk
- Mini bar, fridge, and tea and coffee making facilities
- Private beach
- Meeting facilities
- Public Wi-Fi
- Airport transfer service
- 24-hour room service
- Laundry service
- Parking lot
Facebook: Quiver Dive Team
Quiver Dive Team received 4.5 stars out of 5 based on 35 reviews on TripAdvisor.
They were a great team and we had lots of fun chilling out with them in the shop between dives. The equipment was all new and really well maintained. There are some fantastic dive spots around the island and Quiver were excellent value for money. – Oct 3, 2012
Did my open water course with Quiver dive team. Knew then from extensive search on internet, and not regretting any single moment with them. The facility is awesome, large area and very well equipped. The staff were awesome! – Sep 28, 2012
Shari-La Island Resort: the food was delicious the room nice and clean the view so relaxing it make my best vacation so far overall this resort were the best in perhentian island.dont forget about bbq!!!it so tasty!!!the resort got bbq equipment for guest to use it 10 min walk from the resort to long beach this islands are the beautiful islang in the world!!!!! – Aug 8, 2012