Georgetown: 3D2N Overnight SuperStar Libra Cruise + Stay at Hotel Sentral Georgetown + Daily Hotel Breakfast + Cruise Dinner for 2 (RM720) / 4 (RM1,400) People. From RM175 per person per night
- Stay in hotel in Georgetown, Penang, with overnight cruise in the Straits of Malacca.
- Located in the heart of Georgetown.
- Various shopping and entertainment spots nearby.
- Only 25-min drive from Penang International Airport.
- Overnight cruise with extensive range of facilities such as swimming pool, poolside bar, outdoor golf driving range, and more.
- Click here to see our travel guide.
- RM350 surcharge applies for single travellers, payable to PYO Travel.
- Valid for Malaysians only.
- Stay period:
- Jun 13, 2012 – Jun 16, 2012; Jun 20, 2012 – Jun 23, 2012; Jun 27, 2012 – Jun 30, 2012
- Jul 4, 2012 – Jul 7, 2012; Jul 11, 2012 – Jul 14, 2012; Jul 18, 2012 – Jul 21, 2012; Jul 25, 2012 – Jul 28, 2012
- Aug 1, 2012 – Aug 4, 2012; Aug 8, 2012 – Aug 11, 2012; Aug 15, 2012 – Aug 18, 2012
- Sep 1, 2012; Sep 5, 2012 – Sep 8, 2012; Sep 12, 2012 – Sep 15, 2012; Sep 19, 2012 – Sep 22, 2012; Sep 26, 2012 – Sep 29, 2012
- Cruise period:
- Tue / Wed / Thu: 5pm – next day 8am
- Fri / Sat / Sun / Mon: 5pm – next day 10am
- Bookings must be made between May 26, 2012 – Jun 16, 2012.
- Min. 14 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Amendments not allowed.
- Customers may choose to begin stay period with hotel stay or cruise.
- Limit 1 per person. May buy many as gift.
- Rate is inclusive of applicable fees and fuel surcharges (RM72 value) per person. Should fuel surcharges increase from original value, customers must top-up the balance to PYO Travel.
- Printed Groupon voucher required at check-in.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- 1 night stay at Hotel Sentral Georgetown.
- 1 night stay on SuperStar Libra Star Cruise.
- Daily breakfast in hotel.
- Buffet dinner on cruise.
- Star Cruise’s passenger handling charges (RM40 per person).
- Fuel surcharges (RM22 per person, subject to change).
- PYO Travel’s booking fees (RM10 per person).
DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Airport transfer.
- Transportation to Georgetown, Penang.
- Personal and travel insurance.
- Bus transfer from Hotel Sentral Georgetown to SuperStar Libra Star Cruise.
- Jun 1, 2012 – Jun 2, 2012
- Jun 6, 2012 – Jun 9, 2012
- Aug 22, 2012 – Aug 25, 2012
- Aug 29, 2012 – Aug 31, 2012
HOW TO BOOK (book early to avoid disappointment)
- Call 03-2170 2121 or email email@example.com with your:
- Contact number
- Email address
- Preferred date(s) of stay
- Groupon voucher code
- Groupon security code
- Attached Groupon
- You will receive a confirmation email within 3 working days.
- Printed Groupon voucher may also be brought to PYO Travel’s headquarters at Unit A-0-4, Block A, Megan Avenue 2, No. 12, Jalan Yap Kwan Seng, 50450 Kuala Lumpur by Jun 16, 2012 to make a booking.
Customers are advised to call 03-2170 2121 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to check on availability of preferred travel dates before purchasing this Groupon and travel tickets to Georgetown, Penang. All bookings must be made by Jun 16, 2012.
Gazing at the wide open sea often offers magical sights such as dazzling sunsets, dashing sailors, and distraught mermen. Today’s Groupon enchants holidays with a one night stay in a Deluxe Room at Hotel Sentral Georgetown, inclusive of daily breakfast, and an overnight cruise aboard SuperStar Libra Star Cruise, inclusive of buffet dinner, from PYO Travel in Georgetown, Penang. Choose from the following options:
- 3D2N stay and overnight cruise for 2 for RM720 (RM904 published rack rate) (only RM180 per person per night)
- 3D2N stay and overnight cruise for 4 for RM1,400 (RM1,808 published rack rate) (only RM175 per person per night)
- Double or twin bedding
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Flat screen television with satellite channels
- Coffee and tea making facilities
- Mini bar
- Mini fridge
- Complimentary drinking water
- Hair dryer
- Refrigerator and mini bar
- In-room safety deposit box
- IDD telephone service
Nestled in the heart of Georgetown, the hotel summons sights and scrumptious sustenance within walking distance to the Macalister Food Street, shopping centres, and salty scents from seas. Overnight cruises then ferry passengers to float on the Straits of Malacca as seafaring travellers swim in outdoor pools, dance in discotheques, and sing in private shelters. When tired feet cry for judicious rest, weary wayfarers may opt to indulge food in restaurants and other hotel and cruise facilities like:
- Laundry service
- Meeting hall
- Function room
- Foreign Exchange
- Restaurants and snack outlets
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Poolside bar
- Ice-cream bar
- Onboard shopping
- Internet café
- Beauty salon
- Children’s playroom
- Game centre
- Karaoke lounge
- Gymnasium, sauna and massage
- Outdoor golf driving range
- Basketball court, jogging track and shuffleboard
Nearby places of interest
- Macalister and Penang Road Food Streets
- Gurney Drive
- Cheong Fatt Tze Mansion
- Bukit Bendera
- Kek Lok Si temple
- Butterfly farm
- Snake temple
- Khoo Kongsi
- Little India
Iconic Penang Bridge
Kek Lok Si Temple
Cheong Fat Tze Mansion (Source: Tourism Malaysia)
Pinang Peranakan Mansion - Exterior (Source: Tourism Malaysia)
Batu Feringgi Beach (Source: Tourism Malaysia)
Check out more things to do and places to visit around Penang at Virtual Tourist and WikiTravel.
Phone: 03-2170 2121
Facebook: PYOTravel Malaysia
The check-in process was very simple and stress free, as well as check-out. The hotel does require a RM50 per night as a room deposit, however if you are flying out of Penang and don't want to have Ringit left over the hotel can do a pre-authorization on your card which they release when you check out. The staff were a highlight for us and they made everything a breeze during our stay! – May 22, 2012.