[Up to 37% Off] China: 7D6N Stay with 5-Day Tour to Shanghai, Nanjing, Wuxi, Suzhou and Hangzhou inclusive of 3 Daily Meals for 1 (RM530) / 2 (RM1,020) People. From RM85 per person per night
- 5 full-day tour in Shanghai, Nanjing, Wuxi, Suzhou, and Hangzhou.
- Includes visits to Yangtze River Bridge, Dr. Sun Yat Sen’s Mausoleum, Huangpu River night cruise and more.
- Various cultural, entertainment and eating spots nearby.
- Includes hotel stays and daily breakfast, 5 lunches, and 5 dinners.
- Malaysia Airlines flies to Hangzhou (Shanghai) 3x weekly (to be purchased separately).
- Min. 2 Groupons per booking.
- Single travellers subject to RM534 surcharge, payable to PYO Travel.
- Stay period: Jul 6, 2012 – Dec 21, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between May 29, 2012 – Jun 30, 2012.
- Min. 21 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- No amendments allowed.
- For specific stay dates, refer below write-up on the deal page.
- Limit 1 per person. May buy many as gift.
- Rate is inclusive of applicable taxes and service charges.
- Printed Groupon voucher required at check-in.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- 2-night stay at Ramada Wujiaochang Hotel (or similar) in Shanghai.
- 1-night stay at Huamao International Hotel (or similar) in Nanjing.
- 1-night stay at Noble Crown Hotel (or similar) in Wuxi.
- 1-night stay at Nanya Hotel (or similar) in Suzhou.
- 1-night stay at Relax Hotel (or similar) in Hangzhou.
- Daily breakfast, 5 buffet lunches, and 5 buffet dinners.
- 5 full day tours in Shanghai, Nanjing, Wuxi, Suzhou, and Hangzhou.
- Shopping stops at Pixiu Museum, Jade Factory, Purple Sand Teapot Museum, Fresh Water Pearl Farm, Silk Factory, Dragon Well Tea Plantation, and Bao Shu Tang.
- Return airport transfer from Shanghai Airport to hotel.
- Chinese-speaking guide.
- PYO Travel booking fee (RM10 value).
- Tipping (RM80 per person).
DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Travel insurance.
- Transportation (flights) to Shanghai, China.
HOW TO BOOK (book early to avoid disappointment)
- Call 03-2170 2121 or email email@example.com with your:
- Contact number
- Email address
- Preferred date(s) of stay
- Groupon voucher code
- Groupon security code
- Attached Groupon
- You will receive a confirmation email within 3 working days.
- Alternatively, print out your Groupon voucher and visit the PYO Travel headquarters at Unit A-0-4, Block A, Megan Avenue 2, No. 12, Jalan Yap Kwan Seng, 50450 Kuala Lumpur before Oct 20, 2012 to make a booking.
Customers are advised to call 03-2170 2121 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to check on availability of preferred travel dates before purchasing this Groupon and travel tickets to Shanghai, China. All bookings must be made by Jun 30, 2012.
The Chinese have gifted to the world legacies such as fireworks, firecrackers, and frugality. Today’s Groupon leaves behind jovial memories with a 7D6N stay in Shanghai, inclusive of a five day tour to Shanghai, Nanjing, Wuxi, Suzhou, and Hangzhou and daily meals from PYO Travel. Choose from the following options:
- 7D6N tour package for 1 for RM530 (RM805 published rack rate)
- 7D6N tour package for 2 for RM1,020 (RM1,610 published rack rate) (only RM85 per person per night)
- Jul 6, 2012 / Jul 13, 2012 / Jul 20, 2012 / Jul 27, 2012
- Aug 3, 2012 / Aug 10, 2012 / Aug 17, 2012 / Aug 24, 2012 / Aug 31, 2012
- Sep 7, 2012 / Sep 14, 2012 / Sep 21, 2012 / Sep 28, 2012
- Oct 5, 2012 / Oct 12, 2012 / Oct 19, 2012 / Oct 26, 2012
- Nov 2, 2012 / Nov 9, 2012 / Nov 16, 2012 / Nov 23, 2012 / Nov 30, 2012
- Dec 7, 2012 / Dec 14, 2012 / Dec 21, 2012
Savour sights in the bustling metropolis of Shanghai as tour travellers embark on cultural and spiritual visits to Chenghuangmiao, Pixiu Museum, and pleasantly bizarre dreams. Full day tours in Nanjing and Wuxi bring vacationers to bridges on rivers and green-filled gardens while embarkations to Suzhou and Hangzhou oversee cruises on canals, fish viewing in harbours, and people watching. When travels arrive at conclusions, East China visitors end trips in Shanghai with strolls alongside the waterfront Shanghai Bund and on board the Huangpu River night cruise.
Phone: 03-2170 2121
Facebook: PYOTravel Malaysia
Shanghai Pudong area
Shanghai Pudong area
Shanghai Grand theater (Source: Tourism China)
Shanghai Museum (Source: Tourism China)
Purple Clay Teapot Museum
Nanjing road (Source: Tourism China)
West Lake South Line Long Bridge Garden (Source: Tourism China)
It is a very nice hotel in Shanghai I ever stayed. Strategically place in the heart of shanghai, next to Nanjing road. Clean, big room, nice food and welcoming staff. Free internet in the lobby area... – Oct 17, 2012.
The hotel is good, staff is helping and english speeking. The morning breakfast is exceptionally good. – Oct 14, 2010.
We got the hotel through our tour. Our room was fantastic, new, beautiful. We even had a kitchenette in our room. Lovely place made Shanghai an unforgettable experience. – May 28, 2009.