[Up to 48% Off] Melaka: Stay for 2 at Puteri Resort + Daily Breakfast. Choose 2D1N (RM135) / 3D2N (RM250). From RM62.50 per person per night
- Serene resort Located on a hill near Melaka’s city centre.
- Various historical sites and nature reserves like butterfly park, Malacca zoo and more.
- Swimming pool, fitness centre, meeting rooms and more.
- Only 1-hour drive from Kuala Lumpur International Airport.
- Combine Groupons for longer stay.
- Stay period: Jul 25, 2012 – Oct 15, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Jul 14, 2012 – Oct 8, 2012.
- Min. 7 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Amendments must be made at least 5 days prior to confirmed booking date.
- May buy and use many. Combine Groupons for longer stay.
- Max. 3 adults OR 2 adults and 1 child aged 12 and below per room. 3rd guests aged 12 and below per room may share existing bedding for no additional charges.
- Rate is inclusive of applicable taxes and service charges.
- Printed Groupon voucher required at check-in.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- Stay in Deluxe Room for 2 people.
- Daily Halal breakfast for 2 people.
- 30% discount on Ramadhan buffet.
DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Airport transfer.
- Transportation to Melaka.
ADD-ONS (payable to hotel)
- Extra bed with breakfast for guests of all ages: RM46++ per person per night.
- Stay extension with breakfast for 2 people: RM198 per room per night.
- Breakfast for guests aged 13 and above: RM20++.
- Breakfast for guests aged 4 – 12: 40% off RM20++.
- Complimentary breakfast for guests aged 3 and below.
- Upgrade to Deluxe Room Pool View (subject to availability): RM20 per room per night.
- Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays: RM30 per room per night.
- Eve of public holidays and public holidays: RM60 per room per night.
HOW TO BOOK (book early to avoid disappointment)
Email email@example.com with your:
- Contact number
- Email address
- Preferred date(s) of stay
- Groupon voucher code
- Groupon security code
- Attached Groupon
Customers are advised to call 06-232 3333 or email Puteri Resort at firstname.lastname@example.org to check on availability of preferred travel dates before purchasing this Groupon and travel tickets to Melaka. All bookings must be made by Oct 8, 2012.
In the past, camping trips were family affairs until there were hotels and pre-nuptial agreements. Today’s Groupon advocates mass comfort with a stay for 2 at Puteri Resort in Ayer Keroh, Melaka. Choose from the following options:
- 2D1N stay for 2 for RM135 (RM240 published rack rate) (only RM67.50 per person per night)
- 3D2N stay for 2 for RM250 (RM480 published rack rate) (only RM62.50 per person per night)
- 18 sqm room
- King-sized bed or twin bedding
- Private bathroom
- Cable television
- International direct dial phone
- Coffee and tea making facilities
City chumps and time travellers abate world saving responsibilities, opting instead to navel-gaze among local populous. While the serene resort is tucked away on a hill, civilisations are a mere drive away with nature reserves like butterfly park, Malacca zoo and more, providing opportune moments to be one with Mother Nature. History buffs venture into red bricked roads of Melaka town, exploring old ruins and practicing age old traditions of haggling. Tired travellers may opt to enjoy built-in facilities instead, paddling in shallow waters that are free of unidentifiable reptiles.
- Coffee house
- Banquet facilities
- Swimming pool
- Fitness centre
- Tennis court
- Kidz Zone
- Fishing pond
- Laundry services
- Safety box
Places of interest in Melaka Town
- Keris Monument
- Merdeka Monument
- Alor Gajah District Museum
- A’Famosa fort
- Christ church
- Dataran Pahlawan
- Mahkota Parade
- Jonker Street
- Malacca Straits mosque
- St. John’s hill and fort
- Melaka zoo
- Restaurants and bars
Phone: 06-232 3333
Facebook: Puteri Resort Ayer Keroh Melaka
Firstly, my family and I felt comfortable because the place is well kept. The hotel is away from the main road and surrounded by trees and green. Furthermore, it is clean and satisfied with the room condition. – May 28, 2012
– Balasubramaniam S
very relax environment. My Children love the swimming pool. Large & Clean. They really have a good time there. – Jul 1, 2012
– Jusaidi T.
the room is spacious and i got a connecting room for my children. good service and ample parking for hotel visitors. – Apr 15, 2012
– Md. N.