[Up to 61% Off] Koh Samui, Thailand: Stay for 2 at Punnpreeda Hip Resort + Sea Kayaking + Daily Buffet Breakfast. Choose 4D3N (RM769) / 5D4N (RM949)
- Located on Bang Rak beach in Koh Samui, Thailand.
- Includes sea kayaking and daily buffet breakfast.
- Free shuttle to Chaweng beach daily.
- Within walking distance from Bang Rak pier for boat / ferry rides to Koh Phangan.
- Visit Samui aquarium and tiger zoo, Big Buddha statue, and more.
- Firefly flies to Koh Samui once daily (to be purchased separately).
- Valid until Dec 19, 2012. Combine Groupons for longer stay.
- Stay period: Mar 21, 2012 – Dec 19, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between: Mar 6, 2012 – May 6, 2012.
- Min. 7 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Amendments must be made at least 5 days prior to confirmed booking date.
- Groupon forfeited in the event of no-shows.
- May buy and use many. Combine Groupons for longer stay.
- Max. 3 adults OR 2 adults + 1 child aged 11 and below per room. 3rd adult guest subject to additional charges.
- Rate is inclusive of applicable taxes and service charges.
- Printed voucher required at check-in.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- Daily American buffet breakfast for 2 people.
- Sea kayaking.
- Cocktail drinks for 2 people.
- Welcome herbal drinks and aromatherapy towels.
- Daily shuttle to Chaweng beach.
DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Airport transfer.
- Transportation to Koh Samui, Thailand.
ADD-ONS (payable to hotel):
- Extra bed with breakfast for guests of all ages: THB 1050 per person per night.
- Breakfast for 3rd child guests aged 3 – 11: THB 175 per person.
- Airport transfer: THB 300 per car per way (max. 3 people per car).
HOW TO BOOK (book early to avoid disappointment):
Call +66 (2) 664 400 (ext. 117) or email email@example.com with your:
- Contact number
- Email address
- Preferred date(s) of stay
- Flight details (if airport transfer required)
- Groupon voucher code
- Groupon security code
- Attached Groupon
Customers are advised to call +66 (2) 664 400 Ext 117 or email Punnpreeda
Hip Resort at firstname.lastname@example.org
to check on availability of preferred travel dates before purchasing this
Groupon and travel tickets to Koh Samui, Thailand. All bookings must be made by May 6, 2012.
- For RM769, you get a 4D3N stay for 2 + kayak sea sighting + daily buffet breakfast (RM1,816 published rack rate)
- For RM949, you get a 5D4N stay for 2 + kayak sea sighting + daily buffet breakfast (RM2,421 published rack rate)
Hip Deluxe Room
- 27 sqm room
- King-sized or twin bedding
- Day bed
- Private balcony
- Private bathroom with spa rain shower
- Television with cable channels
- Complimentary DVD library
- International direct dial telephone
- Mini bar
- Digital safety box
- Coffee and tea making facilities
Travelling pilgrims weigh anchors on the sandy expanse of Bang Rak Beach before sailing off into the horizon to admire picturesque seascapes while nestled within kayaks. Apart from treading water, travellers may tow along in provided shuttle vans to Chaweng Beach or explore other locations such as Samui aquarium and tiger zoo or contemplate sticks and stones on Grandfather and Grandmother beach rocks. As days darken, patrons may retreat to personal quarters to admire the island’s sunsets or utilise facilities like:
- Daily shuttle to Chaweng beach.
- Beach front swimming pool
- Kids’ pool
- Traditional massage
- Water sports and kayaking
- Car and motorbike rental service
- Business center
- Free Wi-Fi
- Tour and activity counter
- Safety deposit box
- Laundry services
Nearby places of interest
- Grandfather and grandmother beach rocks
- Angthong national marine park
- Samui aquarium and tiger zoo
- 12m Big Buddha statue
- Butterfly garden
- Elephant rides
- Chaweng lake
- Khao Hua Jook pagoda
Angthong national marine park
Big Buddha statue
Local spas and massage parlours
Check out more things to do and places to visit around Koh Samui at Virtual Tourist and WikiTravel.
Phone: +66 (2) 664 400 (ext. 117)
Facebook: Punnpreeda Hip Resort
lovely room kept very clean , the hotel was wonderfull very lovely gardens , i love the green pool i think it works really well with all the greenery around the hotel ,the food in the resurant was lovely ,also the cocktails ,and afternoon happy hour ,i know thai people are friendly but i found the staff at punnpreeda exceptional from the front desk staff to the room people the gardeners the resturant staff every one made me feel like i was at home , - Feb 1, 2012.
The resort is very nice, decoration in a unique style, warm welcome from the staff. It made me feel very relax during the stay. Talk about location, it is very convenience to get around. It is very close to the pier to get to Koh Phangan and easy to even work to Fisherman Village. – Feb 27, 2012.
Ask a Question
This hotel looks trendy, has a beautiful garden and beach front restaurant and good size rooms. The food is very good, the service is excellent. Very helpful staff, they were willing to help me with anything and everything. It is very close to where the ferry to Koh Phangan leaves (walking distance) and not far from the airport, so very conveniently located. – Dec 24, 2011.