[Up to 61% Off] Singapore: Stay for 2 at The Porcelain Hotel. Choose 2D1N / 3D2N in Deluxe Queen Room OR Executive Queen Room from RM369. Limited Groupons
- Boutique hotel situated at the heart of Chinatown, Singapore.
- Various shopping and entertainment sites nearby.
- Walking distance from Chinatown MRT which connects to major hot spots.
- Visit places like Chinatown Heritage Centre, Singapore City Gallery, and more.
- Combine Groupons for longer stay.
- Stay period: Feb 20, 2012 – May 31, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between: Feb 17, 2012 – Mar 9, 2012.
- Min. 3 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Amendments not allowed upon booking confirmation.
- May buy and use many. Combine Groupons for longer stay.
- Max. 2 adults per room.
- For customers aged 18 and above.
- Rate is inclusive of applicable taxes and service charges.
- Printed voucher required at check-in.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- Wi-Fi access throughout the hotel.
- Mineral water for 2 people.
DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Airport transfer.
- Transportation to Singapore.
ADD-ONS (payable to hotel):
- Airport transfer (max. 4 people per car): SGD 65 per car per way from 6am – 11.59pm / SGD 75 per car per way from 12am – 5.59am
HOW TO BOOK (book early to avoid disappointment):
Call (65) 6645 3131 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your:
- Contact number
- Email address
- Preferred date(s) of stay
- Groupon voucher code
- Groupon security code
- Attached Groupon
Customers are advised to call (65) 6645 3131 or email The Porcelain
Hotel at email@example.com
to check on availability of preferred travel dates before purchasing this
Groupon and travel tickets to Singapore. All bookings must be made by Mar 9, 2012.
While the origins of the first humans are still being debated, suspicions err towards Asia’s extensive manufacturing capabilities. Today’s Groupon puts profound deliberations on hold with a stay for two in a Deluxe Queen or Executive Queen room, inclusive of Wi-Fi access throughout the hotel at Porcelain Hotel in Singapore. Choose from the following options:
Deluxe Queen Room
- For RM369, you get a 2D1N stay for 2 (RM887 published rack rate)
- For RM699, you get a 3D2N stay for 2 (RM1,775 published rack rate)
Executive Queen Room
- For RM449, you get a 2D1N stay for 2 (RM1,035 published rack rate)
- For RM869, you get a 3D2N stay for 2 (RM2,070 published rack rate)
Deluxe Queen Room / Executive Queen Room
- 14 sqm room (Deluxe) / 16 sqm room (Executive)
- Queen bedding
- Attached bathroom
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- LCD television with cable channels
- Digital safe
- International direct dial telephone
- Mini fridge
- Coffee and tea making facilities
- Wakeup service
- Laundry service
As close as eyelids on a sunny day, the porcelain-themed hotel welcomes weary frolickers from nearby Chinatown into queenly boudoirs equipped for entertainment, refreshments, and hibernation. Apart from relieving stress knots in spa and wellness centres, post-comatose patrons may thaw out cold shoulders in provided saunas and steam rooms. Adventurous dwellers may embark on metropolitan escapades by hopping onto nearby MRT station to absorb sights and sounds of the great urban outdoors or one’s rumbling tummy.
- Spa and wellness centre
- Free Wi-Fi
Nearby places of interest
- Buddha Tooth Relic Temple
- Chinatown Heritage Centre
- Jamae Mosque
- Pinnacle@Duxton Skybridge
- Red Dot Design Museum
- Singapore City Gallery
- Rustic Nirvana
- Toy Factory Theatre Ensemble
- People’s Park Complex
- Chinatown Point
- OG People’s Park
- Pearl’s Centre
- Blue Ginger
- Da Paolo
- The Universal
- Various street-side eating spots
- Chinatown MRT station
Check out more things to do and places to visit around Chinatown, Singapore at WikiTravel.
Phone: (65) 6645 3131
Facebook: Porcelain Hotel Singapore
Nightview of Clarke Quay
Buddha Tooth Relic Temple
The Shoppes @ Marina Bay Sands
View of Singapore city
Singapore cable car
Ask a Question