[Up to 61% Off] Phuket: Full Day Island Tour in a VIP Speedboat with Buffet Lunch. Visit Racha Yai Island and Coral Island. For 1 (RM158) / 2 People (RM268) / 4 (RM498) People. From RM124.50 per person. Limited Groupons
- Full day tour of Racha Yai and Coral Island.
- Travel via VIP speedboat with English-speaking tour guide.
- Snorkel in pristine waters.
- Includes 2-way minibus transfer from hotel.
- International buffet lunch, snorkelling equipment and full insurance provided.
- Valid till Feb 28, 2013.
- Flights to Phuket: AirAsia (11x daily), Firefly (1x daily from Penang), Malaysian Airlines (2x daily); tickets to be purchased separately.
- Click here to see our travel guide.
- Redemption period: Sep 4, 2012 – Feb 28, 2013.
- Bookings must be made between Aug 20, 2012 – Feb 21, 2013.
- Min. 7 day prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Amendments must be made at least 3 days prior to confirmed booking date. Amendments subject to availability.
- May buy and use many.
- For customers aged 3 and above only.
- Customers aged 3 – 12 years old subject to child prices.
- Not suitable for pregnant women and individuals with back injuries.
- 2-way transfer is only valid for hotels in Patong, Kata, Karon or town area of Phuket. Surcharge applies for hotel transfers in other areas within Phuket.
- Rate is inclusive of applicable taxes and service charges.
- Printed voucher required upon redemption.
- Valid at Phuket 2 Thailand (+66 (0) 8698 90408).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- Speed boat fare with full insurance (2-engine speedboat for up to 25 people OR 3-engine speedboat for up to 45 people)
- Halal buffet lunch
- 2-way transfer by minibus
- National park fee
- Snorkelling mask and life jacket
- English-speaking tour guide
- Soft drinks
- Fruits and biscuits
DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Airport transfer
- Transportation to Phuket, Thailand
- Accommodation in Phuket, Thailand
SURCHARGE (payable to Phuket 2 Thailand at pier):
- 2-way transfer to areas within Phuket other than hotels in Patong, Kata, Karon and Phuket town area: THB300 per person.
ADD-ONS (payable to Phuket 2 Thailand at pier):
- Package for children aged 3 – 12 years old: THB1,000 per person (prior reservation required).
HOW TO BOOK (book early to avoid disappointment):
Email Phuket 2 Thailand at firstname.lastname@example.org with your:
- Preferred date(s) of tour
- Groupon voucher code
- Groupon security code
- Attached Groupon
- Number of children travelling with customers
- Hotel name
Customers are advised to call +66 (0) 8698 90408 or email email@example.com to check on availability of preferred travel dates before purchasing this Groupon and travel tickets to Phuket, Thailand. Bookings must be made by Feb 21, 2013.
Confucius once said, ‘no man is an island’, bemoaning the absence of privacy, seclusion and siblings who do not spoil plotlines in horror movies. Today’s Groupon pays hoppage to respectable bodies with a full day tour of Racha Yai Island and Coral Island via VIP speedboat from Phuket 2 Thailand. Choose from:
- Tour for 1 person for RM158 instead of RM318
- Tour for 2 people for RM268 instead of RM637 (only RM134 per person)
- Tour for 4 people for RM498 instead or RM1,274 (only RM124.50 per person)
Travellers and accompanying toddlers jump into mini mobiles and head to Racha Yai Island, with tour guides at hand providing on-going English commentary. Submerge bodies in crystal clear waters with snorkelling gear and full insurance provided for non-gilled individuals. At mid-day, silence gaping maws with selections from international buffet spreads before an hour of rest and recreation allows replenishment of energy. Just in time for further underwater adventures at Coral Island, emerald green colonies serve as backdrops for romantic rendezvous and almost action thrillers. With marine longings sufficiently satisfied, guests are returned to hotels safe and sound in time for evening walks by the beach.
Tour trippers are advised to bring along the following or watch from the side lines with thinly-veiled jealousy:
- Swimming suits
- Shorts and light t-shirt
- Beach towel
- Sun block
- Sun cap, sunglasses and camera
- Fins or flippers
Nearby places of interest:
- Surin and Patong beach
- Surin National Museum
- City Pillar Shrine and Wat Burapharam temple
- Phanom Sawai Forest Park
- Snorkeling and scuba diving
- Kayaking at Laem Sing beach
- Muay Thai boxing
- River cruise
- Fishing trips
- Street shopping
- Water sports
- Various clubs and bars
Phone: +66 (0) 8698 90408
On Coral Island
Like many other islands, there is an ubundance of tropical fish in the water so feeding them is great fun as they come from everywhere to be fed.It is a very relaxing and romantic day away from the hustle and bustle of Patong. There are also the usual water sports if you are feeling energetic. – Jan 5, 2012
On Racha Yai Island
The island was secluded so there isn't much people around. Maybe just 2 boats of tourists when I was there (unlike the many boat-loads of tourist for the usual Phi Phi island tours).. The water was clear and snorkeling is enjoyable!! – Dec 30, 2011