[Up to 62% Off] Phuket: Full Day Thai Island Tour in a VIP Speedboat. Visit Koh Phi Phi, Maya Bay and Khai Island. Choose 1 (RM159) / 2 (RM289) / 4 People (RM549). From RM137.25 per person. Limited Groupons
- Full day tour of Koh Phi Phi, Maya Bay and Khai Island.
- Travel via VIP speedboat with tour guide
- Snorkel in pristine waters.
- Includes 2-way minibus transfer from hotel.
- Lunch, snorkelling equipment and full insurance provided.
- Valid till Oct 31, 2013.
- Flights to Phuket: AirAsia (11x daily), Firefly (1x daily); tickets to be purchased separately.
- Click here to see our travel guide.
- Redemption period: Jul 31, 2012 – Oct 31, 2013.
- Bookings must be made between Jul 17, 2012 – Dec 17, 2012.
- Min. 7 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- May buy and use many.
- Valid at Phuket 2 Thailand (+66 (0) 8698 90408).
- 2-way transfer only valid for hotels in Patong, Kata, Karon or town area of Phuket. Surcharge of 300 baht applies for hotel transfers in other areas within Phuket.
- Mask, snorkelling equipment and life jacket.
- Admission fee for national park.
- Soft drinks, fruits and biscuits.
- Full insurance coverage.
- Not suitable for pregnant women.
DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Transportation to Phuket, Thailand.
HOW IT WORKS:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your
- Hotel name
- Contact details
- Preferred booking dates
- Groupon voucher code
- Groupon security code
- Attached copy of Groupon
- You will receive confirmation within 2 working days.
Travelling in style may refer to excursions in a limousine, private jet or the latest fashion trends from Milan. Today's Groupon offers speed and style with a full day tour of Koh Phi Phi, Maya Bay and Khai Island via VIP speedboat from Phuket 2 Thailand. Choose from:
- 1-person full day tour for RM159 instead of RM362
- 2-people full day tour for RM289 instead of RM724 (only RM144.50 per person)
- 4-people full day tour for RM549 instead of RM1,448 (only RM137.25 per person)
See itinerary here.
Soaked in rays of sunlight, tourists travel via speedboat to take in the views of Koh Phi Phi, Maya Bay and Khai Island as well as the clear waters and distant sandcastles. Tourists may partake in snorkelling, fish feeding and breath holding contests or simply admire the view at the various islands and pit stops. Satiating peckish tendencies, lunch and snacks fill up growling tummies while more active individuals may float around on their backs or play tag with dodgy fish. Travellers are advised to bring swimsuits, beach towels, sunblock, caps, flippers and a crustacean tongue, a handy tool when asking directions from a passing hermit.
I was so mesmerized by the beauty of the nature around the island. After sometime, the cruise stops at Monkey Beach for tourists to swim and snorkelling. The water is so crystal clear and I can see little fishes in the sea. – Nov 8, 2011.
We stayed on Phi Phi Don for two days in November as part of our trip around Thailand. One of these day and nights was spent doing the camping trip to Maya beach (the beach from the film, The Beach) on Phi Phi Leh. DO IT! It was one of the best things about our two week stay in Thailand. – Mat 27, 2011.