[Up to 58% Off] Phuket: Full Day Big Boat Tour to James Bond Island and Phang Nga Bay National Park + Buffet Lunch + Return Hotel Transfer for 1 (RM155) / 2 (RM280) / 4 (RM540) People. Limited Groupons
- Full day big boat tour around scenic and tranquil Phang Nga Bay National Park.
- Includes buffet lunch, return hotel transfer, insurance and more.
- Visit Koh Tapoo, James Bond Island where ‘The Man with the Golden Gun’ was filmed.
- Frolic at Lawa Beach or Naka Beach and canoe around the bay.
- Majestic lagoons, rock formations and limestone caves.
- AirAsia flies to Phuket 11 times daily, MAS flies twice daily, while Firefly flies once daily from Penang (tickets to be purchased separately).
- Tour period: Jun 28, 2012 – May 31, 2013.
- Bookings must be made between Jun 15, 2012 – Sep 15, 2012.
- Min. 14 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Amendments must be made at least 7 days prior to confirmed booking date.
- Valid 7.45am – 5pm daily (including public holidays).
- May buy and use many.
- Return hotel transfer only applicable for hotels in Patong, Kata, Karon and Phuket town.
- Rate is inclusive of applicable taxes and service charges.
- Valid at Phuket 2 Thailand: +66 (0) 86 989 0408.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- Return hotel transfer for hotels in Patong, Kata, Karon and Phuket town.
- Phang Nga Bay National park admission fee.
- Buffet lunch.
- Big boat fare with full insurance.
- Tour guide.
- Snorkelling equipment and life jackets.
ADD-ONS (payable to Phuket2Thailand)
- Return hotel transfer for hotels within Phuket outside Patong, Kata, Karon or Phuket Town area: THB300 per person.
- Tour for children aged 3 and below: free.
- Tour for children aged 4 – 11: THB900 per child.
HOW TO BOOK (book early to avoid disappointment)
- Email email@example.com with the email subject ‘Phang Nga Bay’ and provide your:
- Contact number
- Email address
- Preferred date of tour
- Hotel's name
- Number of guest(s)
- Number of children participating in this tour and their respective ages (if any)
- Groupon voucher code
- Groupon security code
- Attached Groupons
Customers are advised to call +66 (0) 86 989 0408 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to check on availability of preferred tour dates before purchasing this Groupon. All bookings must be made by Sep 15, 2012. __________________________________________________________________
When vacationing, one can embark on exciting outdoor adventures such as rowing in rivers, seas, and never-ending dreams. Today’s Groupon manoeuvres through reality with a full day big boat tour package to James Bond Island and Phang Nga Bay National Park from Phuket 2 Thailand in Phuket, Thailand. Choose from the following options:
- Tour for 1 person for RM155 instead of RM323
- Tour for 2 people for RM280 instead of RM646 (only RM140 per person)
- Tour for 4 people for RM540 instead of RM1,292 (only RM135 per person)
- 7.45am – 8am: Pick-up from hotels to Mak Prok Pier
- Canoeing at sea with scenic views of caves and lagoons at Koh Panak
- Explore naturally formed stalactites and stalagmites at Koh Hong or Room Island
- Buffet lunch on board
- Visit Koh Tapoo (James Bond Island)
- Swim and relax at Lawa Beach or Naka Beach
- 5pm: Drop off at hotels from pier
Adventurous hearts leap off from piers to boats as floating carriers transport tour participants to Phang Nga Bay, Koh Panak, and seaside reminiscences. Feast eyes on spectacular water caves, stalactites and stalagmites, and tranquil lagoons before buffet lunches feed growling tummies and pet lions. Journey to James Bond Island, Lawa or Naka Beaches, and secret rendezvous.
Phone: +66 (0) 86 989 0408
Phang Nga Bay is ranked 3rd out of 145 attractions in Phuket on Trip Advisor.
We went on a sail boat and large speed boat to this bay.It is stunning.Huge rock formations coming up out of the water.great little beaches to explore.Stunning caves to look at.Hidden lagoons and wildlife everywhere.a must see!!!! – Jun 5, 2012.
Its an amazing place and when we visited the bay it was raining like anything. Canoing in rain was awesome experience. Really an unforgetable experience for me – Apr 30, 2012.
We had a oyung boy canoe us around the bay, through the rocks and the mangroves, the view and scenery was phenomenal, truly beautiful. It was quite on the inside and you could hear the brids and the water was tranquil, it was such an enjoyable moment. – Apr 23, 2012.