[Up to 53% Off] Melaka: 2D1N Stay at 5-Star Philea Resort and Spa for 2 People + Daily Breakfast. Choose Back Massage (RM488) / Back Massage + One Dinner Session (RM658)
- Luxurious 5-star log resort surrounded by hills and lush forest.
- Enjoy resort facilities including private verandas, gym, sauna, game room and karaoke centre.
- Close proximity to 27-hole golf course, motor sports circuit and bowling alley.
- Swimming pool with man-made waterfall.
- Awarded ‘Best Green Hotel 2011’ by the Melaka government.
Awarded ‘The First & Largest Log Resort’ in Malaysia by The Malaysia Book of Records and the ’EXCELLENCE Award in Professional Landscape Designs & Planning’ by Institute of Landscape Architects Malaysia (ILAM).
- 20% off food and beverage at Cravo-Cravo and Bayu Cabana
- Buy-1 free-1 on selected Tanjung Wellness Spa packages.
- Melaka featured on New York Times as one of the top 45 places to visit.
- Combine Groupons for longer stay.
- Stay period: May 21, 2012 – Jun 30, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between: May 14, 2012 – Jun 23, 2012.
- Min. 7 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Amendments must be made at least 7 days prior to confirmed booking date.
- May buy and use many. Combine Groupons for longer stay.
- Max. 3 adults or 2 adults + 2 children below 12 per room.
- Rate is inclusive of applicable taxes and service charges.
- Printed voucher required at check-in.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- Halal Buffet breakfast for 2 people.
- 30-min back massage for 2 people.
- 1 x dinner session (Package C) for 2 people.
- 20% off food and beverage at Cravo-Cravo and Bayu Cabana (not inclusive of alcoholic beverages and tobacco).
- Buy 1, free 1 on selected Tanjung Wellness Spa packages.
DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Transportation to Melaka
- Airport transfer
ADD-ONS (payable to hotel):
- Extra bed with breakfast for guests above 4 years old: RM130 per person per night.
- Breakfast per child (4 – 12 years old): RM25++
- RM100 surcharge per room per night for check-ins on Fridays, Saturdays, eve of public holidays and public holidays.
HOW TO BOOK (book early to avoid disappointment):
Call 06-233 3399 or email email@example.com your:
- Contact details
- Preferred date(s) of stay
- Groupon voucher code
- Groupon security code
- Attachment of Groupon
Customers are advised to call Philea Resort and Spa at 06-233 3399 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to check on the availability of travel dates before purchasing this Groupon and travel tickets to Melaka. Bookings must be made by Jun 23, 2012.
Large or small, log cabins keep allergies, humidity and grizzly bear voyeurs at bay. Today’s Groupon adds urban fatigue to the list with a stay at Philea Resort and Spa in Ayer Keroh, Melaka for two people with daily breakfast. Packages include:
- For RM488, you get a 2D1N stay for 2 people + daily buffet breakfast + 30-min back massage (RM1,039 published rack rate)
- For RM658, you get a 2D1N stay for 2 people + daily buffet breakfast + 30-min back massage + 1 x dinner session (RM1,289 published rack rate)
Pavilion villa room
- 37.2 sqm room
- King-size or twin bedding
- Private veranda
- Spacious bath and shower area
- Air-conditioning and fan
- LCD television with in-house movie and satellite channels
- Mini bar
- In-room safe
- Electronic security features
- IDD telephone and voice mail
- Wireless internet access
Pavilion villa room - Twin
Pavilion villa room - Double
Tucked amidst rocking forestry and rolling hills, tree huggers rediscover juvenile fantasies of life on the prairie within log lodgings made from prime Russian pine wood. Former railway sleepers moonlight as staircases while shipwreck paraphernalia find final resting places in the lull provided by receptionists, bellboys and judgmental potted plants. Enjoy 20% off food and food lubricants at Cravo-Cravo and Bayu Cabana, as well as two for one purchases of selected Tanjung Wellness Spa packages. Revellers and roommates may find sufficient fulfilment of natural inclinations on luxurious beddings, in spacious soaking tubs and out at private verandas or opt to take a break from hard woods with:
- Swimming pool surrounded by manmade waterfalls
- Rumah Tanjung spa
- Gym and sauna
- Private karaoke rooms
- Kid’s centre
- Games room
- Business centre
- Spa village
- Foreign exchange counter
- Car rental, limousine and tour services
- Postal and courier services
- Laundry service
Nearby places of interest
- Ayer Keroh recreational forest
- Malacca zoo
- Taman Mini Malaysia and Mini ASEAN
- St. Paul’s church ruins
- Dutch square
- The Stadhuys
- Jonker street
- Portuguese settlement
Phone: 06-233 3399
Iconic A'Famosa ruin
St. Paul's Hill
Baba Nyonya batik fabrics
Baba Nyonya dishes
I stayed at the Philea Resort for two weeks while here on business. I can't say enough great things about the helpfulness of the staff, every person was very eager to help me in any way. In two weeks I encountered almost everyone here. I was even greeted by name most of the time. The front desk staff was most helpful, reserving taxis for me and even tips on sightseeing. The hotel itself is beautiful and the pool area wonderful. – Aug 5, 2011.
After a hectic day earlier, checking in here was great! From the quiet, calm atmosphere to the relaxing shower to peaceful night's sleep, it was indeed a great place to de-stress. Breakfast was a simple fare, but sufficient. The pool was gorgeous, with wonderful landscaping which included a waterfall. Location-wise it's also great as it's only a short drive from Melaka town. – Nov 26, 2011.
I stayed at the resorts pavillion and there is absolutely NO resort that can match to this one. The whole resorts gives you a serene feeling and it feels like you are leaving in some deep forests. I was totally amazed by the whole resort. the rooms were big and all rooms had a flat screen TV. the beds are pillows were extremely comfortable. i had a good nite sleep and felt at peace thru-out. the buffet breakfast was also awesome. – Jun 24, 2010.