Sentosa, Singapore: Admission Package to Singapore Attractions from RM210. Universal Studios, Hippo River Cruise, Singapore Flyer
- Redemption period: Apr 20, 2012 – Aug 30, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between: Apr 11, 2012 – May 31, 2012.
- Min. 7 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Amendments not allowed upon booking confirmation.
- May buy and use many.
- Delivery only. Pick-up option not available.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- One day admission to Universal Studios Singapore.
- Hippo River Cruise Tour.
- One time admission to Singapore Flyer (if purchased).
DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Airport transfer.
- Transportation to Singapore.
HOW TO BOOK (book early to avoid disappointment):
- Contact details
- Preferred date(s) of stay
- Delivery address (for tickets)
- Groupon voucher code
- Groupon security code
Customers are advised to call 03-8924 9999 or email Pearl Holiday Travel & Tour at firstname.lastname@example.org to check on availability of preferred travel dates before purchasing this Groupon and travel tickets to Singapore. All bookings must be made by May 31, 2012.
Like cars, the human body requires rest stops, routine maintenance and seasonal joy rides. Today’s Groupon puts the ignition into travel plans: you get a Singapore attractions admission package from Pearl Holiday Travel & Tour. Choose from the following options:
- 1 person: Admission to Universal Studios, Singapore + Hippo River Cruise for RM210 instead of RM245
- 2 people: Admission to Universal Studios, Singapore + Hippo River Cruise for RM400 instead of RM490 (only RM200 per person)
- 1 person: Admission to Universal Studios, Singapore + Hippo River Cruise + Singapore Flyer for RM260 instead of RM320
- 2 people: Admission to Universal Studios, Singapore + Hippo River Cruise + Singapore Flyer for RM500 instead of RM640 (only RM250 per person)
Admission package for each person includes:
- One day admission to Universal Studios Singapore
- Hippo River Cruise Tour
- One time admission to Singapore Flyer (if purchased)
- Free delivery of tickets to Peninsular Malaysia
Universal Studios Singapore
Venture into seven alternate realms like Far Far Away, Lost World, Sci-Fi City and more seeming like they were plucked from Hollywood movie sets. A myriad of entertainment options such as rollercoaster rides, fast food stands and talking donkeys are available to the perky park populace. Participants can also hop onto the HiPPO river cruise and tour landmarks such as Clark Quay, Merlion, Fullerton Hotel and Singaporeans. If purchased, pseudo flyers then head up the Singapore flyer, revelling in majestic views of the city-state 165 metres above the earth’s surface with cameras and eyes as wide as the Grand Canyon.
Transformers 4D, Universal Studios Singapore
Waterworld, Universal Studios Singapore
Battlestar Galactica ride
Ancient Egypt, Universal Studios Singapore
Hippo River Cruise
Phone: 03-8924 9999
Facebook: Pearl Holiday (Malaysia) Fan Page
Universal Studios Singapore
Awesome!! Although smaller than the US based Universal Parks this park made every ride and attraction count, still plenty to fill a day. There were rides for people of all ages, my 4 year loved the "Enchanted Airways" kids roller coaster and "Canopy" ride. My 8 year loved the Battlestar Galactica ride especially the "Cylon" side, which I also think is one of the best coasters I have been on. – Oct 24, 2011.
Maritime Experiential Museum & Aquarium
While the giant ships and souks were the highlight of the Maritime Experiential Museum for me, there are some traditional museum displays with 15th century artefacts like pottery and coins behind glass. – Oct 19,2011
Further deals in this category
Further deals in this city
Further deals in Malaysia
Further deals in other categories
Pearl Holiday Travel & Tour.
online redemption at: email@example.com .