[Up to 80% Off] Phuket: Stay for 2 at Peach Blossom Resort + Daily Breakfast. Choose 3D2N (RM478) / 4D3N (RM688) / 5D4N (RM888). From RM111 per person per night. Limited Groupons
- 4-star hotel in Phuket, Thailand.
- Coveniently located near Kata and Karon beach.
- Visit Nong Harn Lake, Phuket FantaSea, Phang Nga Bay and more.
- Swimming pool, conference room, tour services and more.
- Only 20-minute drive from Phuket town.
- Valid until Oct 31, 2013. Combine Groupons for longer stay.
- AirAsia flies to Phuket 11 times daily, Malaysia Airlines flies twice daily, and Firefly flies once daily from Penang (tickets to be purchased separately).
- Click here to see our travel guide.
- Stay period: Aug 21, 2012 – Oct 31, 2013.
- Bookings must be made between Aug 6, 2012 – Jan 6, 2013.
- Min. 10 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Amendments must be made at least 7 days prior to confirmed booking date.
- May buy and use many. Combine Groupons for longer stay.
- Max. 3 adults OR 2 adults and 2 children aged 12 and below per room. 3rd adult guest subject to additional charges.
- Rate is inclusive of applicable taxes and service charges.
- Printed Groupon voucher required at check-in.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- Grand deluxe room stay with daily breakfast for 2 people.
- Welcome drinks and cold towel for 2 people.
- 50% off at Santi Spa.
- 20% off on food and beverages at Blossom Restaurant.
- Early check-in (at 10am) and late check-out (by 2pm) for 4D3N and 5D4N package.
- 15-minute massage for 2 people for 5D4N package.
- 1x 24-hour internet coupon for 5D4N package.
- Complimentary shuttle bus service to Kata Beach (9am – 5pm daily).
DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Airport transfer.
- Transportation to Phuket, Thailand.
ADD-ONS (payable to hotel)
- Extra bed with breakfast for adult (aged 13 and above):
- Aug 21, 2012 – Oct 31, 2012 / Apr 16, 2013 – Oct 31, 2013: THB800 per person per night.
- Nov 1, 2012 – Dec 20, 2012: THB1,000 per person per night.
- Stay with breakfast without bed for child (aged 12 and below): THB200 per person per night.
- Upgrade to Grand Suite: THB1,500 per room per night.
- Upgrade to one-bedroom Pool Villa: THB5,000 per room per night.
- One-way airport transfer by car (max. 3 people per car per way): THB850 per car per way.
- One-way airport transfer by van (max. 8 people per van per way): THB1,200 per van per way.
- Nov 1, 2012 – Dec 20, 2012: THB1,500 per room per night.
- Dec 21, 2012 – Dec 27, 2012 : THB 3,000 per room per night.
- Mar 1, 2013 – Apr 15, 2013 : THB 1,500 per room per night.
- Dec 28, 2012 – Feb 28, 2013.
HOW TO BOOK (book early to avoid disappointment)
Call (66-76) 371 611 / (66-76) 371 612 / (66-76) 371 613 / (66-76) 371 614 / (66-76) 371 615 or email email@example.com with your:
- Contact number
- Email address
- Preferred date(s) of stay
- Groupon voucher code
- Groupon security code
- Attached Groupon
Customers are advised to call (66-76) 371 611 / (66-76) 371 612 / (66-76) 371 613 / (66-76) 371 614 / (66-76) 371 615 or email Peach Blossom Resort at firstname.lastname@example.org to check on availability of preferred travel dates before purchasing this Groupon and travel tickets to Phuket, Thailand. All bookings must be made by Jan 6, 2013.
Self-improvement projects are fun and functional as they boost one’s resume while enabling one to humble-brag at social soirees. Today’s Groupon creates better table topics with a stay for two in a Grand Deluxe Room, inclusive of daily breakfast at Peach Blossom Resort in Phuket, Thailand. Choose from the following options:
- 3D2N stay for 2 for RM478 (RM2,268 published rack rate) (only RM119.50 per person per night)
- 4D3N stay for 2 for RM688 (RM3,402 published rack rate) (only RM114.67 per person per night)
- 5D4N stay for 2 for RM888 (RM4,536 published rack rate) (only RM111 per person per night)
Grand Deluxe Room
- 42 sqm room
- King-sized, queen-sized or double bedding
- Private bathroom
- Television with satellite channels
- International direct dial telephone
- Coffee and tea making facilities
- Mini bar
- Safety deposit box
- Hair dryer
Delve into ancient arts of sandcastle making by self-proclaimed experts strewn across quaint beaches near cosy lodgings of four-star prestige. Travellers tend to foreign soil as they visit local attractions like Nong Harn Lake, Phang Nga Bay, and public benches to expand cultural competencies. Others may choose to better acquaint selves with resort grounds and enjoy their in-house facilities like the swimming pool, fitness centre, and complimentary reading materials of travel brochures.
- Bar and restaurant
- Swimming pool
- Children’s pool
- Poolside bar
- Parking space
- Spa centre
- Fitness centre
- Tour information and services
- Foreign exchange
- Laundry service
- Conference room
- Business centre
- Mail and information desk
- Facsimile and email service
- Golf cart
- Shuttle services to Kata Beach
Nearby places of interest
- Kalim, Karon and Patong beach
- Nong Harn Lake
- Pha Nga Bay
- Phuket FantaSea
- Promthep Cape
- Phi Phi and James Bond island
- Snorkelling and scuba diving
- Muay Thai boxing
- River cruise
- Fishing trips
- Street shopping
- Water sports
- Various clubs and bars
Phone: (66-76) 371 611 / (66-76) 371 612 / (66-76) 371 613 / (66-76) 371 614 / (66-76) 371 615
Facebook: Peach Blossom Hotel,Phuket Thailand
Very clean and airy. Very friendly, helpful staff - they remembered our room number from the 2nd day, despite it being a huge hotel! Beautiful restaurant area, perfect for a leisurely breakfast, near the pool with gorgeous views. Stunning pool area, with pool bar. Right in the centre of Kata town but because it's up a big hill with great views across the surrounding area, it doesn't feel like it's in a busy area. – Jun 15, 2012
The breakfast was diverse, plentiful, was always tasty and in a great spot overlooking the main pool. The position of the hotel was perfect, (although our taxi driver from the airport had no idea where it was). You are on the headland right between Karon and Kata Beach, both beautiful beaches and an easy walk. – Jul 4, 2012
Every thime the service has been excellent and this hotel has the most freindly and helpfull personnel. Ous holiday has always been more than perfect. – Feb 13, 2012
– Hannu P