Tioman Island: 2D1N Stay for 4 at Paya Beach Resort + Buffet Breakfast for RM120 instead of RM160. From RM30 per person per night
- No frills accomodation for 4 people at Tioman Island.
- Various outdoor activities and entertainment spots nearby.
- Swimming pool, diving centre, duty-free store, and more.
- Activities include snorkelling, jungle trekking, fishing, and more.
- Valid until Nov 18, 2012. Combine Groupons for longer stay.
- Stays valid from Sundays to Thursdays only.
- Stay period: Jun 23, 2012 – Nov 18, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Jun 13, 2012 – Nov 3, 2012.
- Min. 15 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Amendments must be made at least 14 days prior to confirmed booking date.
- May buy and use many. Combine Groupons for longer stay.
- Max. 4 guests per room.
- Rate is inclusive of applicable taxes and service charges.
- Printed Groupon voucher required at check-in.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.)
- Stay at Standard Lodge for 4 people.
- Halal buffet breakfast for 4 people.
- Welcome drinks for 4 people.
DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Two-way ferry transportation from Mersing Jetty to Tioman Island.
- Marine park fees of RM5 per person.
- Transportation to Tioman Island.
ADD-ONS (payable to hotel)
- Stay extension with breakfast: RM160 per person per room per night.
- Return ferry transportation from Mersing Jetty to Tioman Island:
- Adult: RM80 per person
- Child: RM60 per person
- Public holidays falling on Sundays – Thursdays: RM50 per adult, RM25 per child (one-time charge).
- Aug 9, 2012: RM50 per adult, RM25 per child (one-time charge).
- Nov 13, 2012: RM50 per adult, RM25 per child (one-time charge).
- Nov 15, 2012: RM50 per adult, RM25 per child (one-time charge).
- Fridays, Saturdays, eve of public holidays and public holidays falling on Fridays and Saturdays.
- Aug 19, 2012 – Aug 20, 2012.
- Aug 31, 2012.
- Sep 16, 2012.
- Oct 26, 2012.
HOW TO BOOK (book early to avoid disappointment)
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your:
- Contact number
- Email address
- Preferred date(s) of stay
- Groupon voucher code
- Groupon security code
- Attached Groupon
Customers are advised to call +65 6733 4333 or email Paya Beach Resort at email@example.com to check on availability of preferred travel dates before purchasing this Groupon and travel tickets to Tioman Island, Pahang. All bookings must be made by Nov 3, 2012.
The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step and a million wheel rotations. Hit the road with today’s Groupon: for RM120, you get a stay for four in a Standard Lodge, inclusive of buffet breakfast (RM160 value) at Paya Beach Resort in Tioman Island, Pahang.
- 18 sqm room
- Two sets of double decked bedding
- Private bathroom
Lined along the shore lines of Tioman Island, the traditional style hotel welcomes momentary lodgers seeking escapes from the cities’ bustles and bosses. Diverting time from floating on ocean surfaces and discovering sea corals and mystical creatures with fins, patrons may indulge in silent strolls on off-terrain park trails. While tamer tourists fish patiently by the bay, adventurous avengers return from exerting exercises with minds to relax by the swimming pool or other hotel facilities like:
- Bar and restaurants
- Swimming pool
- Diving centre
- Snorkelling trips and lessons
- Beach volleyball and football
- Duty-free store
- Beach bar
- Sun deck
- Internet cafe
- Sea sports centre
- Jungle trekking
- Fishing activities
Nearby places of interest
- Paya beach
- Air Batang
- Monkey Bay
- Nenek Semukut
- Diving and snorkelling
- Restaurants and bars
Phone: +65 6733 4333
Paya Beach Resort is ranked 6th out of 14 hotels in Tioman Island on TripAdvisor.
WE went on our honeymoon to Malaysia, and discovered Tioman just by chance! And happy that we discovered it! Stayed at Paya Beach, and what fun it was! The wooden cottage by the beach was a beautiful way to start and end each day we stayed there! – May 31, 2012
Hi guys, this hotel in Tioman island in Malaysia is just great! It has excellent sanitary facilities, good food to be savoured and also, the rates there are cheap! If you happen to go to Tioman island during your holidays like June holidays, you will find something unique there that there will never be during other times. – May 9, 2012
– Pua Ji Bai L.
That was something I noticed throughout my 4 day 3 night stay there. The staff were all personally keen that we were comfortable and had a good time. The eco guide Hafiz offered to bring us over to the next beach to see the turtle sanctuary. That was a great afternoon snorkelling trip and we enjoyed it so much. – May 3, 2012