[69% Off] 3D2N Stay at 4-Star Paradise Sandy Beach Resort, Penang + Buffet Breakfast for 2 people. RM359 instead of RM1,160 published rack rate (Only RM89.80 per person per night). Limited Groupons
- 4-star beachfront hotel in Penang.
- Private balcony overlooking the sea.
- Compact kitchenette with en-suite bar.
- Close proximity to Batu Ferringhi.
- Combine Groupons for extended stay.
- Check-in period: Nov 25, 2011 – Mar 31, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Nov 16, 2011 – Dec 23, 2011.
- Min. 7 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- May buy and use many. Combine Groupons for longer stay.
- No rescheduling allowed once bookings have been made, or voucher will be forfeited.
- Printed voucher required at check-in.
- Buffet breakfast is Halal.
- Max. 3 adults OR 2 adults + 1 child below age 12 per room.
- 3rd guest aged 4 – 11 subject to RM45 extra bed charge per night with buffet breakfast.
- 3rd guest aged 12 and above subject to RM70 extra bed charge per night with buffet breakfast.
- Check-in time: 3pm. Check-out time: noon (12pm).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- Buffet breakfast for 2 people.
- Applicable taxes and service charges.
DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Transportation to Penang.
- Breakfast for child aged 4 – 11 charged at RM15.
- Extend stay at RM190 per night inclusive of buffet breakfast for 2 people.
- Upgrade to Deluxe Paradise Suite (70sqm one-bedroom suite with 2 balconies) for RM30 per room per night.
- Extend stay in Deluxe Paradise Suite for RM220 per room per night (inclusive of breakfast).
- Nov 18, 2011 – Dec 19, 2011 (RM35 per room per night)
- Dec 20, 2011 – Jan 5, 2012 (RM90 per room per night)
- Jan 21, 2011 – Jan 27, 2012 (RM90 per room per night)
HOW TO BOOK
- Book early to avoid dissapointment.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your details:
- Contact details
- Preferred date(s) of stay
- Groupon voucher code
- Groupon security code
Customers are advised to call 04-899 9999 or email Paradise Sandy Beach Resort at email@example.com to check on availability of preferred travel dates before purchasing this Groupon and travel tickets to Penang. All bookings must be made by Dec 23, 2011.
The best things in life come in groups of three; musical notes, best friends and lopsided wrestling matches. Enjoy trio viewing spectacles with today’s Groupon for RM359, you get a three-day-two-night stay in a Deluxe Studio Suite, inclusive of buffet breakfast at Paradise Sandy Beach Resort in Penang (RM1,160 published rate value).
Deluxe Studio Suite
- 45 sq meters
- Private balcony
- Compact kitchenette
- Eating area
- Private safe
- Attached bathroom
- Coffee and tea making facilities
- Air- conditioning
- Twin- bed or king size bed
- Smoking and non-smoking rooms available
- Room service
- Outdoor pool
- 24-hour reception
- Spa and sauna
- Tennis courts
- Water sports
- Local and Western cuisine at Gaya Restaurant
Guests who purchase a Pizza Margherita at Gaya Restaurant for RM22 get an additional pizza free (not valid from Dec 20, 2011 – Jan 5, 2012 and Jan 21, 2012 – Jan 27, 2012). Guests may purchase a 60-minute signature massage for RM150 at Sampona Spa and get another for free (not valid from Dec 20, 2011 – Jan 5, 2012 & Jan 21, 2012 – Jan 27, 2012).
Nearby places of interest
- Gurney Drive
- Kek Lok Si temple
- Snake temple
- Penang Hill
- Butterfly farm
- Durian farm
- War and toy museums
- Fort Cornwallis
- Bird park
Photos of Paradise Sandy Beach Resort
Deluxe studio suite
Tanjong Bungah beach
The hotel facade
Photos of Nearby Places of Interests
Kapitan Keling Mosque
Batu Ferringhi beach
We stayed on the 15th floor and had an great stay! Very clean and great views. Lovely, big pool and great restraraunts. Good laundry service and very nice spa. Helpful staff and convenient location. Very nice rooms! Would definitely recommend to anyone and everyone! - Aug 9, 2011.
Still unclear? Discuss this discount
In fact, this is our second time staying here. Rooms are comfortable and hotel service are good. Near to amenities and there is a bus stop which is just nearby to the hotel which makes travelling easier. Food and shopping can be considered convenient with the regular bus service. - Oct 4, 2011