[Up to 72% Off] Kuala Lumpur: Stay for 2 at 5-star Palace of The Golden Horses. Choose 2D1N (RM240) / 3D2N (RM470). From RM117.50 per person per night. Limited Groupons
- 5-star hotel overlooking a 150-acre lake surrounded by lush greens in Selangor.
- Various shopping and entertainment spots nearby.
- Swimming pool, gym, golf course, and more.
- Only 20 minutes away from Kuala Lumpur city centre.
- Combine Groupons for longer stay.
- Click here to see our travel guide.
- Stay period: Jul 15, 2012 – Aug 31, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Jul 3, 2012 – Jul 17, 2012.
- Min. 7 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- No amendments allowed upon confirmation of bookings.
- May buy and use many. Combine Groupons for longer stay.
- Max. 3 adults OR 2 adults and 1 child aged 12 and below and 1 infant per room. 3rd adult subject to additional charges.
- Rate is inclusive of applicable taxes and service charges.
- Printed Groupon voucher required at check-in.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- Stay in Deluxe Garden View Room for 2 people.
- 20% off dining at Carousel International Coffeehouse.
DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Airport transfer.
- Transportation to Seri Kembangan, Selangor.
ADD-ONS (payable to hotel)
- Extra bed without breakfast for guests aged 12 and above: RM116 per person per night.
- Stay extension without breakfast: Rates subject to occupancy.
- Upgrade to Deluxe Lake View room: RM58 per room per night.
- Buffet breakfast at Carousel International Coffeehouse:
- Guest aged 12 and above: RM44++
- Guest aged 5 – 11: RM22++
- Guest aged 4 and below: Free of charge
- Aug 15, 2012 – Aug 31, 2012: RM92.80 per room per night.
- Jul 18, 2012
- Jul 28, 2012
- Jul 29, 2012
- Jul 30, 2012
HOW TO BOOK (book early to avoid disappointment)
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your:
- Contact number
- Email address
- Number of guest(s)
- Preferred date(s) of stay
- Groupon voucher code
- Groupon security code
- Attached Groupon
Customers are advised to email Palace of The Golden Horses at email@example.com to check on availability of preferred travel dates before purchasing this Groupon and travel tickets to Seri Kembangan, Selangor. All bookings must be made by Jul 17, 2012.
Unlike boxes and claustrophobic cars, hotels offer a less maddening place to stay in. Today’s Groupon gives sensible suggestions with a stay for two in a Deluxe Garden View Room at Palace of The Golden Horses in Seri Kembangan, Selangor. Choose from the following options:
- 2D1N stay for 2 for RM240 (RM835.20 published rack rate) (only RM120 per person per night)
- 3D2N stay for 2 for RM470 (RM1,670.40 published rack rate) (only RM117.50 per person per night)
Deluxe garden view room
- 40 sqm room
- King-sized or twin bedding
- Private balcony
- Private bathroom with amenities
- Free internet access
- International direct dial telephone
- Safe deposit box
Set by a scenic lake and a terrain of greeneries, the five-star hotel invites travellers from afar and nearby to luxurious furnishings, top-class interiors, and wild horses in dreams. Ride mental carriages over swimming pools, golf courses, and fully-equipped gyms as guests keep souvenirs of fresh air and vacation memories. When not exploring palace-like grounds, patrons may break away to the close by Mines Shopping Fair or other Kuala Lumpur sights like:
- Bar and restaurant
- Swimming pool
- Golf course
- Car park and valet parking
- Tour information
- Bicycle rental
- Babysitting service
- Laundry and dry cleaning service
- Safe deposit box
- Business centre
- Meeting facilities
Nearby places of interest
- Mines Shopping Fair
- Petronas Twin Towers
- Batu Caves
- Bukit Bintang
- Little India
- National Zoo
- National Museum
- Central Market
- Merdeka Square
- Royal Selangor Club
- National Planetarium & Space Agency
- Restaurants and bars
Phone: 03-8946 4888 (enquiries only)
Facebook: Palace of the Golden Horses
In-house massage parlour
Kim Ma Restaurant
Carousel International Coffee House
Mine's golf course
Mine Shopping Centre
Sunway Pyarmid Shopping Mall
Ambience. Ambience, Ambience. Our room was spacious, the view from the balcony was fantastic. The rooms were good. Nothing special but well appointed and very roomy. The hotel is AMAZING visually and the boat ride to the mall is a great little value add. Its really like a little paradise away from the hustle. I will definately stay here again! – Apr 15, 2012
My family and I had stayed here about three times (I think...lost count). We tried both the deluxe room and suite. Very spacious rooms, especially adore the bathrooms. There were horses everywhere (not the real one though, they come in paintings, ornaments, statues and etc). The gym was very decent with a lot of machines (not that I tried any...hahaha) and the pool was nice. – Apr 13, 2012
Very grand looking 5-star hotel with lots of horse figurines and statues and photographs of horses all over. Stayed there for one night and found the place well kept and clean. The hotel offers free shuttle services to the nearby Mines shopping centre at specific times. – Dec 14, 2011