[Up to 61% Off] Krabi: Stay for 2 at Pakasai Resort + Daily Buffet Breakfast + Return Airport Transfer. Choose 4D3N (RM699) / 5D4N (RM849). Limited Groupons
- 4-star hotel in Krabi, Thailand.
- Only a few minutes away from Ao Nang beach.
- Infinity pool, spa, fitness centre, children’s playground and more.
- Various cultural and entertainment spots nearby.
- 30-minute drive from Krabi International Airport.
- Stay period: Mar 16, 2012 – Oct 31, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between: Mar 1, 2012 – Aug 31, 2012.
- Min. 15 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Amendments must be made at least 7 days prior to confirmed booking date.
- May buy and use many. Vouchers cannot be combined.
- Max. 2 adults and 2 children aged 12 and below per room. Children subject to additional charges.
- Breakfast is pork-free.
- Rate is inclusive of applicable taxes and service charges.
- Printed voucher required at check-in.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- Daily buffet breakfast for 2 people.
- Return airport transfer for 2 people.
- 45-minute massage for 2 people.
DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Transportation to Krabi, Thailand.
ADD-ONS (payable to hotel):
- Extra bed with breakfast for child aged 5 – 12: THB 1,200 per night.
- Stay without extra bed with breakfast for child aged 5 – 12: THB 200 per person per night.
- Stay extension with breakfast (Apr 16, 2012 – Oct 31, 2012): THB 2,000 per room per night.
- Stay extension with breakfast (Mar 16, 2012 – Apr 15, 2012): THB 3,000 per room per night.
- Airport transfer per child aged 12 and below: THB 500 per child per way.
- Upgrade to Deluxe Room (48 sqm): THB 500 per room per night.
- Upgrade to Adora Room (52 sqm): THB 1,000 per room per night.
- Upgrade to Adora Suite (57 sqm): THB 1,500 per room per night.
- Mar 16, 2012 – Apr 15, 2012: THB 800 per room per night.
HOW TO BOOK (book early to avoid disappointment):
Call +66 (0) 7563 7777 or email email@example.com with your:
- Contact number
- Email address
- Preferred date(s) of stay
- Flight details
- Groupon voucher code
- Groupon security code
- Attached Groupon
Customers are advised to call +66 (0) 7563 7777 or email Pakasai
Resort at firstname.lastname@example.org to check on
availability of preferred travel dates before purchasing this Groupon and
travel tickets to Krabi, Thailand. All bookings must be made by Aug 31, 2012.
Highly rated hotels are a result of good service, luxurious amenities and weather deities shining brightly upon immediate surroundings during inspections. Today’s Groupon appreciates hard-earned ratings with a stay for two in a Superior Room, inclusive of daily buffet breakfast, airport transfer and massage at Pakasai Resort in Krabi, Thailand. Choose from the following options:
- For RM699, you get a 4D3N stay for 2 + daily breakfast + airport transfer + 45-minute massage (RM1,626 published rack rate)
- For RM849, you get a 5D4N stay for 2 + daily breakfast + airport transfer + 45-minute massage (RM2,168 published rack rate)
- 36 sqm room
- King sized bedding
- Private terrace / balcony
- Television with satellite channels
- Private bathroom
- International direct dial telephone
- Coffee and tea making facilities
- Mini bar
- Personal space
- Beach basket
Strategically situated resorts achieve four-star status, loyally serving tourists and locals alike in the provincial town of Krabi. Located a short stroll from the popular Ao Nang beach, holidayers can enjoy various restaurants and entertainment centres stretched out along its coast. Outdoorsy travellers take longer trips to access island tours, climb rock formations or kayak on pristine waters, while milder dispositions visit culturally significant sites like temples or tuk-tuk stations. Retire into hotel rooms after long dusty days to grab a bite and lounge in infinity pools, spas, and other hotel facilities like:
- Restaurant, pool café and lounge
- Infinity pool
- Adora Spa
- Fitness centre
- High speed internet terminals in lobby
- Tour information
- Shuttle service to Krabi town
- Weekend entertainment programs
- Small library of books and DVDs
- Children’s playground
- Laundry service
Nearby places of interest
- Ao Nang beach
- Famous Khao Kanab Nam limestone hills
- Koh Pan Yi floating Muslim village
- Day trip to Phi Phi island
- Snorkelling & scuba diving
- Sea kayaking at Ao Thalen Canyon
- Wat Kaew temple
- Tiger temple
- Tup island
- Hot spring waterfall
- Night market
- Restaurants and bars
Phone: +66 (0) 7563 7777
Facebook: PakasaiResort KrabiThailand
Wat Tham Sua (Tiger Cave Temple)
Delectable local food
A really well run, neat and comfortable resort not far from the beach. No noise, from the road and a really well maintained jungle garden. Seemed to be very child friendly with a nice little playground for children under 5. The pool was nice a big, but shallow enough for kids to play in. THey give you fresh beach and pool towels everyday. Rooms have all the amenities of a 4 star hotel, slippers, gowns, good aircon, lovely bathrooms and they are big enough to fit an extra bed. Alll rooms seem to have a door that could turn two rooms into a large family villa, so really excellent if you have children. – Nov 29, 2011.
The Pakasai was a great place to stay, our room was refurbed with the modern comforts. In a good location, walking distance from the main hub but far enough out that it was peaceful! Pool area and bar were nice. Staff were helpful. – Feb 13, 2012
Ask a Question