[43% Off] Chiang Mai: 4D3N Stay at Pornping Tower Hotel + Chiang Mai and Chiang Rai Tour + Daily Meals for 1 person for RM388 instead of RM680
- Includes 3-day guided tour to Chiang Mai and Chiang Rai.
- Various cultural, entertainment and eating spots nearby.
- Swimming pool, massage parlour, banquet facilities, and more.
- Only 15-min drive from Chiang Mai Airport.
- Valid until Oct 31, 2012. Combine Groupons for longer stay.
- Min. 2 people required for booking.
- Groupon for 1 person only.
- Single travellers will be subject to RM140 surcharge per stay, payable to Padi Tour Management.
- Stay period: Apr 1, 2012 – Oct 31, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between: Feb 21, 2012 – Mar 31, 2012.
- No amendments to stay period once booking is made or Groupon will be forfeited.
- May buy and use many. Combine Groupons for longer stay.
- Max. 2 adults and 1 child aged 12 and below per room. 3rd guest subject to additional charges.
- Valid for Malaysian passport holders only.
- Meals are pork-free.
- Rate is inclusive of applicable taxes and service charges.
- In the event of full capacity, customers will be offered a similar grade hotel.
- Printed voucher required at check-in.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- Daily pork-free breakfast, lunch, and dinner for 1
- Return airport transfer
- Tours with entrance fees
- Tipping of RM25 for local driver / guide
DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Travel insurance
- Airport tax
- Transportation to Chiang Mai, Thailand.
ADD-ONS (payable to hotel):
- All inclusive stay with extra bed for child aged 12 and below: RM239 per person per tour (4D3N).
- All inclusive stay without extra bed for child aged 12 and below: RM159 per person per tour (4D3N).
- Apr 6, 2012
- Apr 13, 2012 – Apr 16, 2012
- May 1, 2012
- May 5, 2012
- May 7, 2012
- Jun 4, 2012
- Aug 2, 2012
- Aug 12, 2012 – Aug 13, 2012
- Oct 23, 2012
HOW TO BOOK (book early to avoid disappointment):
Call 014-636 8880 (10am – 6pm) or email email@example.com with your:
- Contact number
- Email address
- Preferred date(s) of stay
- Groupon voucher code
- Groupon security code
- Attached Groupon
People often discover new things whilst travelling such as local inhabitants, culture, and the wrong side of the road. Push on with today’s Groupon: for RM388, you get a tour to Chiang Mai and Chiang Rai and a four-day, three-night stay for one person in a Superior Room, inclusive of daily meals at 3-star Pornping Tower Hotel in Chiang Mai, Thailand, from Padi Tour Management (RM680 value).
- 24 sqm room
- Twin bedding
- Private bathroom
- Television with satellite channels
- International direct dial telephone
- Room service
Voyaging pilgrims embark on a march across Chiang Mai and Chiang Rai, taking in new sights, sounds, and loose change at noteworthy locations such as Doi Suthep temple, San Kham Pang village, and Mae Kajang hotspring. During the three day tour, wayfarers may assimilate into Thai culture, exploring Lanna-style performances or the geographical intricacies of The Golden Triangle. Weary travellers may retire to Pornping Tower Hotel, nestling battered frames in available swimming pools, massage parlours, or other facilities such as:
- Bar, restaurant and coffee shop
- Swimming pool
- Poolside bar
- Banquet / meeting facilities
- Barber, beauty and massage parlors
- Babysitting service
- Car rental
- Currency exchange
- Laundry and dry cleaning service
- 24-hour on call doctor
- Tour counter
- Safety deposit box
- Bell captain
- Car park
Nearby places of interest
- Wat Phrathat Doi Suthep
- Wat Phra Singh
- Bhuping Palace
- Maesa Elephant Camp
- Kawila Boxing Stadium
- Rainforest Canopy Walk
- Night Bazaar
- Saturday Walking Market
Phone: 014-636 8880 (10am – 6pm)
Ancient Lanna architecture
Wat Phra Singh Temple
Wat Phrathat Doi Suthep
Pornping Tower Hotel received a score of 7.2 out of 10 based on 117 reviews on Agoda.
Absolutely a hotel i can recommed to allm who want to explore Chiang Mai and not have high demand for comfort or luxuary but just want a place to sleep. You will feel like home. – Nov 28, 2011.
– Bo H
It s a good idea to stay there because of its location. It is right behind the night market and so every evening you can wonder around and see the stuff on sale. it is clos-ish (about 10 min max) to other places to eat and drink like the excellent Siam cafe. – Sept 13, 2010.
Ask a Question
hello ,a want to say that i loved chiang mai and i think it was becouse the pornping hotel was on the night market near to everywhere and is a very beautiful hotel and we were very surprise that it was so cheep we recommend very much to go there is beautiful clean very nice people there and we hope you enjoy it like we did ... – Nov 9, 2011.
– Shani L.