[Up to 68% Off] Kota Kinabalu: Stay for 2 at 5-star Nexus Resort & Spa Karambunai + Daily Buffet Breakfast from RM699. Limited Groupons
- 5-star hotel in Kota Kinabalu.
- Located on a private beach amidst natural and beautiful landscape.
- Water sports, golf course, gym, tennis courts and more.
- 20% off spa packages.
- Valid until Oct 31, 2012. Combine Groupons for longer stay.
- Stay period: Feb 10, 2012 – Oct 31, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between: Feb 10, 2012 – Oct 24, 2012.
- Min. 7 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- No amendment is allowed upon confirmation of booking.
- May buy and use many. Combine Groupons for longer stay.
- Max. 3 adults / 2 adults + 1 child aged 11 and below per room. Child can share existing bedding. 3rd adult subject to add-on charges (see below).
- Free stay with breakfast for children aged 3 and below.
- Rate is inclusive of applicable taxes and service charges.
- Printed voucher required at check-in.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- Daily buffet breakfast for 2 people (Halal).
- Welcome drinks for 2 people.
- 20% off on spa packages.
- Return airport transfer + 1 set dinner for 2 people (valid only for Package C).
DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Airport transfer (unless purchased package C).
- Transportation to Kota Kinabalu, Sabah.
ADD-ONS (payable to hotel):
- Stay for 3rd person with extra bed with breakfast: RM 100 per person per night.
- Stay with extra bed with breakfast for child aged 4 – 11: RM80 per person per night.
- Stay without extra bed with breakfast for child aged 4 – 11: RM27 per person per night.
- Return airport transfer: RM75 per car per way (max. 4people per car).
HOW TO BOOK (book early to avoid disappointment):
Call +6088 48 0888 or email email@example.com with your:
- Contact number
- Email address
- Preferred date(s) of stay
- Groupon voucher code
- Groupon security code
- Attached Groupon
Customers are advised to call +6088 48 0888 or email Nexus Resort
& Spa Karambunai at firstname.lastname@example.org
to check on availability of
preferred travel dates before purchasing this Groupon. All bookings must be
made by Oct 24, 2012.
Travelling is enjoyed by many as it provides an understanding of different cultures, food and road etiquettes. Today’s Groupon enriches experiences with a stay for two people in a Borneo Garden View Room with daily buffet breakfast at Nexus Resort & Spa Karambunai in Kota Kinabalu. Choose from the following options:
- Package A: For RM699, you get a 3D2N stay for 2 + daily buffet breakfast (RM2,042 published rack rate)
- Package B: For RM979, you get a 4D3N stay for 2 + daily buffet breakfast (RM3,063 published rack rate)
- Package C: For RM1,179, you get a 4D3N stay for 2 + daily buffet breakfast + 1 set dinner + return airport transfer (RM3,457 published rack rate)
Borneo Garden Deluxe
Garden View Room
- 42.5 sqm room
- Twin sized bed
- Free broadband internet access
- Facsimile / computer modem outlet
- Dual line IDD telephone
- Individually controlled air-conditioning
- Electronic safe box
- Tea & coffee making facilities
- Colour TV with satellite programmes and in-house movies
- Multi-channel radio
- Hairdryer, electronic bedside light panel and alarm
- Insect repellent
- Yukata and slippers
- Rooms on lower floors: private terrace
- Rooms on upper floors: private balconies
from city hustle and bustle in five-star accommodation ingeniously located near
a private beach for optimal sea-faring convenience. Get in touch with Mother
Nature and away from rattling voices in tiny wireless devices as one enjoys the
natural and beautiful landscape. While located in a remote location, one can
opt step outside accommodation grounds and venture into the city for more
titillating adventures. If travelling requires too much actual effort, opt to
stay within resort grounds and dabble in some golfing, water sports, tennis and
sand-castle making. Return airport transfer and a set dinner for two people may
be purchased to save the hassle, while independent couples go on hunger strikes
- Private beach
- Golf course
- Swimming pool
- Squash and tennis courts
- Motorized and non- motorized water sports
- Gym, jacuzzi, sauna and steam room
- 24-hour room service
- Bar, poolside bar and pub
- Dining area
- Tours and bicycle rental
- Laundry service
- Massage and spa services
- Safety deposit boxes
- Disabled facilities
Mount Kinabalu & Layang-layang Island (Source: Tourism Malaysia)
Nearby places of interest
- Atkinson Clock Tower and Signal Hill Observatory
- The Green Connection Aquarium
- State Museum
- Usukan Bay
- The Gaya
- Tunku Abdul Rahman Marine Park
- Monsopiad Cultural Village
- Fly to Layang-layang Island
- Mount Kinabalu National Park
- Deep sea fishing
- Diving and snorkelling
- Parks, walks and traditional village visits
The staff were excellent - dealing with inquiries promptly and attending to any maintenance (eg air conditioning, internet) almost immediately. We thoroughly enjoyed our lunch, delivered to our room. Using the shuttle bus to go to the main area was not a problem, and the staff were happy to help. We took the free shuttle to KK and returned generally by taxi. – Jan 5, 2012
– Martin S
stayed about a week with family with two small kids. nice resort with beautiful surroundings and excellent, clean private beach. staff was very helpful, friendly and they speak good english. – Dec 11, 2011.
– Miikka H.
Ask a Question
The resort is right on the beach fantastic nice and quite and the pool is beautiful.The grounds are huge great for walking staff were very friendly and accomadating.. – Aug 17, 2011.