[Up to 62% Off] Bangkok: Stay for 2 at Nasa Vegas Hotel. Choose 3D2N (RM168) / 4D3N (RM238) / 5D4N (RM298). From RM37.25 per person per night. Limited Groupons
- Hotel strategically located off the Airport Rail Link in Bangkok, Thailand.
- Various shopping and entertainment spots nearby.
- Private theatre, sauna, squash court, and more.
- Only 20-min drive from Suvarnabhumi International Airport.
- Valid until Jun 30, 2013. Combine Groupons for longer stay.
- AirAsia flies to Bangkok 8 times daily and once daily from Penang while MAS flies 6 times daily (tickets to be purchased separately).
- Click here to see our travel guide.
- Stay period: Aug 31, 2012 – Jun 30, 2013.
- Bookings must be made between Aug 24, 2012 – Nov 24, 2012.
- Min. 7 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Amendments must be made at least 5 days prior to confirmed booking date.
- May buy and use many. Combine Groupons for longer stay.
- Max. 3 adults OR 2 adults and 2 children aged 11 and below per room.
- Rate is inclusive of applicable taxes and service charges.
- Printed Groupon voucher required at check-in.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- Super Deluxe Room stay for 2 people.
- Vouchers for entry to fitness centre for 2 people (THB300 value).
- Complimentary Wi-Fi.
- Welcome drink vouchers for 2 people (THB170 value), redeemable at hotel's restaurant.
DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Airport transfer.
- Transportation to Bangkok, Thailand.
ADD-ONS (payable to hotel)
- Extra bed with breakfast for guests of all ages: THB450 per person per night.
- Stay without extra bed with breakfast for child aged 11 and below: THB100 per person per night.
- Discounted buffet breakfast for first 2 guests aged 12 and above: THB100 per person (THB140 value).
- Buffet breakfast for 3rd guest aged 12 and above: THB140 per person.
- Upgrade to Executive Deluxe Room: THB1,140 per room per night.
- Contact number
- Email address
- Preferred date(s) of stay
- Flight details
- Groupon voucher code
- Groupon security code
- Attached Groupon
Customers are advised to email Nasa Vegas Hotel at firstname.lastname@example.org and carbon copy (CC) email@example.com to check on availability of preferred travel dates before purchasing this Groupon and travel tickets to Bangkok, Thailand. All bookings must be made by Nov 24, 2012.
Unlike planning weddings or driving through landmines, holidays keep minds away from trauma. Today’s Groupon evades tourist traps with a stay for two in a Super Deluxe Room at Nasa Vegas Hotel in Bangkok, Thailand. Choose from the following options:
- 3D2N stay for 2 for RM168 (RM395 published rack rate) (only RM42 per person per night)
- 4D3N stay for 2 for RM238 (RM592 published rack rate) (only RM39.70 per person per night)
- 5D4N stay for 2 for RM298 (RM790 published rack rate) (only RM37.25 per person per night)
Super Deluxe Room
- 32 sqm room
- Double or twin bedding
- Private bathroom with shower
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Television with satellite channels
- Sofa and coffee table
Strategically located by the Airport Rail Link, the hotel allows easy access to shopping paradises and cultural relics, along with sleeping outlets like cosy rooms and bathroom floors. Step into private theatres to immerse minds in fictionalised tales while health-conscious individuals gyrate within squash courts, fitness centres, and Jacuzzis. When not bargain hunting at the nearby Siam Paragon or Chatuchak Market, travellers may explore historical landmarks or other neighbouring sights like:
- Private theatre
- Squash court
- Fitness centre
- Snooker room
- Sauna and steam room
- Meeting rooms
Nearby places of interest
- Siam Paragon
- Chatuchak Market
- The Emporium Shopping Mall
- Siam Ocean World
- Bangkok Planetarium and Science Museum
- Grand Palace
- Museum of Siam
- Khao San Road
- Sukhumvit Road shopping and entertainment
- Damnoen Saduak Floating Market
- Wat Arun – Temple of the Dawn
- Wat Pho – Temple of the Reclining Buddha
Facebook: Nasa Vegas Hotel Bangkok
Damnoen Saduak Floating Market
The location is so great which closed to Airport link. I can go to station by 1 minute walk. Facilities in hotel are good and variety such as pool table and fitness room. Staff is so much nice, kind and friendly. They have good service mind which is difficult to find in other hotels. If I go back to Thailand again, Nasa Vegas is my 1st hotel which I will remind of. – Aug 10, 2012
– christain B.
No noise from trains! Earplugs bought remained unopened! We stayed for 3nights. Breakfast in hotel was good at 140 tb. Problem with hot water was sorted out quickly and effectively. Plenty of food stalls and local shops closeby if arriving quite late but want a wander to soak up the local life. Easy to get from airport and into city and attractions. – Jul 29, 2012
All staff in Nasa Vegas hotel is so much friendly and they are willing to help us with their best. They also have very respected to customers (I feel that I’m king for this hotel). The room is also nice and clean with lots of facilities such as fitness room, spa and other entertainment in hotel. If you need to travel quite often to Bangkok. Nasa Vegas Hotel is another choice for you. – Aug 7, 2012
– Kiattisak Y.