[33% Off] Pahang: 3D2N Family Stay at Mutiara Taman Negara + Guided Jungle Trekking over Canopy Walkway + Rapid Shooting + Daily Buffet Breakfast for RM550 instead of RM820
- Located in Taman Negara National Park, the largest national park in Peninsular Malaysia.
- Family stay for 2 adults and 2 children in guest house.
- Guided jungle trek over canopy walkway, the longest suspension bridge in the world.
- Rapid shooting to Kuala Trenggan by boat.
- Opportunities for boat trip to Lata Berkoh, night jungle walk and more.
- Includes daily Halal buffet breakfast.
- Free upgrade to Chalet (subject to availability).
- Stay period: Mar 1, 2012 – May 14, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between: Feb 25, 2012 – May 11, 2012.
- Min. 3 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Amendments must be made at least 7 days prior to confirmed booking date (subject to room availability).
- May buy and use many. Combine Groupons for longer stay.
- Packaged activities may not be exchanged for other activities.
- Extended stay does not include activities.
- May not combine vouchers for additional discounts on food and beverage.
- Strictly no refund for any unused portion of stay package.
- Max. 2 adults and 2 children aged 12 and below per room.
- Valid for Malaysia and Singapore residents only.
- Rate is inclusive of applicable taxes and service charges.
- Printed voucher required at check-in.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- Daily Halal buffet breakfast
- 25% off on food and beverages
- 50% off on food and beverages for bookings received by Feb 29, 2012
- Children aged 12 and below eat for free when accompanied by guardians paying for lunch and dinner buffet
- Guided trekking over canopy walkway
- Rapid shooting to Kuala Trenggan by boat
DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Transportation to Taman Negara, Pahang.
HOW TO BOOK (book early to avoid disappointment):
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your:
- Contact number
- Email address
- Preferred date(s) of stay
- Groupon voucher code
- Groupon security code
- Attached Groupon
Customers are advised to call 03-2782 2222 or email Mutiara Taman Negara at email@example.com to check on
availability of preferred travel dates before purchasing this Groupon and
travel tickets to Taman Negara, Pahang. All bookings must be made by May 11, 2012.
When heeding the call of nature, one must be equipped with keen survival instincts, extensive knowledge of tools, and accessible trousers zippers. Today’s Groupon puts faculties to the test: for RM550, you get a three-day, two-night family stay and guided outdoor activity package inclusive of daily buffet breakfast at Mutiara Taman Negara in Kuala Tahan, Pahang (RM820 value).
- 3D2N stay in Guest House (Family Room)
- Guided jungle trekking over canopy walkway
- Rapid shooting
- Daily buffet breakfast
Guest House (Family Room)
- Double bedding + 1 bunk bed or twin bedding + 1 bunk bed
- Attached bathroom
- Ceiling fan
- Hot shower
within the recess of thriving rainforests of Kuala Tahan, the hotel parts its
gates to denizens of the modern world looking to be detached from urban
apprehension or overdue bills. Apart from frolicking through Mother Nature,
audacious dwellers may ascend to new heights on Teresek Hill before traversing
across the canopy walkway, the world's longest suspension bridge, under the
astute gaze and helping hand of qualified nature guides. Should welling
appetites for the great outdoors are not satiated, adrenaline junkies may
participate in rapid shooting to Kuala Trenggan or other activities such as:
Other outdoor activities available include:
- Night jungle walk
- Boat trip to Lata Berkoh
- Visit to aborigines settlement
- Evening market at Malay village
Value-adds are applicable only to individual vouchers, eg. early bird bookings of 50% off Food and Beverage CANNOT BE COMBINED with another voucher purchased to make 100% off Food & Beverage AND 25% discount off Food and Beverage found in voucher also CANNOT BE COMBINED with another voucher purchased to make 50% off Food & Beverage.
Phone: 03-2782 2222
If you are coming to Taman Negara and want to actually experience the jungle, then stay here. It is fantastic. – Jan 24, 2012.
On the hotel area you see an almost tame tapir and some small dears and monkeys. The jungle is very nice and we recommend the hotel and food very good. The boattrip 45 min. and then walk to small waterfall where you can swim and we were just us alone so nice. – Feb 15, 2012..
– Jens J.
Ask a Question