[Up to 44% Off] Melaka: Stay for 2 at Mimosa Hotel Melaka + Daily Buffet Breakfast. Choose 2D1N (RM158) / 3D2N (RM308) / 4D3N (RM428)
- Located in the centre of Melaka town.
- Nearby popular sites like Jonker Street, A Famosa, St. Paul’s Church and the Stadhuys.
- Air-conditioned rooms with rain shower, satellite TV and complimentary Wi-Fi.
- Melaka was pronounced a World Heritage Site by UNESCO in 2008.
- Only 2-hour drive from Kuala Lumpur.
- Combine Groupons for longer stay.
- Stay period: Feb 28, 2012 – Jun 28, 2012.
- Stays valid Sun – Thu only.
- Bookings must be made between: Feb 17, 2012 – Jun 23, 2012.
- Min. 5 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Amendments must be made at least 3 days prior to confirmed booking date.
- May buy and use many. Combine Groupons for longer stay.
- Max. 2 adults + 2 children aged 12 and below per room.
- Breakfast is Halal.
- Rate is inclusive of applicable taxes and service charges.
- Printed voucher required at check-in.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- Daily buffet breakfast for 2 people.
DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Transportation to Melaka.
ADD-ONS (payable to hotel):
- Extra bed with breakfast: RM63.80 per person per night.
- Breakfast for child aged between 4 – 12: RM10 per person.
- Breakfast for child aged 12 and above: RM12 per person.
- Breakfast for child aged 3 and below: Free.
- From Apr 1, 2012, RM2 per room per night will be charged by Government of Melaka.
- Malaysian school holidays on weekdays: RM20 per room per night.
- Fridays and Saturdays.
- Eve of public holidays and public holidays.
HOW TO BOOK (book early to avoid disappointment):
Call 06-282 1113 ext 115 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your:
- Contact number
- Email address
- Preferred date(s) of stay
- Groupon voucher code
- Groupon security code
- Attached Groupon
Customers are advised to call 06-282 1113 ext 115 or email Mimosa Hotel
Melaka at email@example.com
to check on availability of preferred travel dates before purchasing this
Groupon and travel tickets to Melaka. All bookings must be made by Jun 25, 2012.
Although history is written by winners, the truth always gets out via war witnesses or two-timing carrier pigeons. Hear both sides of the story with today’s Groupon: you get a stay for two in a Deluxe Room, inclusive of daily buffet breakfast at Mimosa Hotel Melaka in Melaka. Choose from the following options:
- For RM158, you get a 2D1N stay for 2 + daily buffet breakfast (RM252.90 published rack rate)
- For RM308, you get a 3D2N stay for 2 + daily buffet breakfast (RM505.80 published rack rate)
- For RM428, you get a 4D3N stay for 2 + daily buffet breakfast (RM758.60 published rack rate)
- 23 sqm room
- Twin bedding
- Private bathroom with rain shower
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Flat screen television with satellite channels
- International direct dial telephone
- Coffee and tea making facilities
Homey hotels in the middle of town are merely two-hours away from Kuala Lumpur via horseless carriage and chock full with tales of bygone battles, majestic forts and multinational citizens. Take in market scenes on Jonker Street, before a short walk or trishaw ride transports travellers to rich ruins and opportunistic stray cats. Tourists participate in mandatory readings of stone slabs with historical information before being standing in awe of forts, churches and ancient card trading centres. Air-conditioned rooms with Wi-Fi and satellite enabled televisions provide places of rest for tired traipsing travellers who may also enjoy:
- Complimentary daily newspaper
- Complimentary parking
- Laundry services
- Safety deposit box
- Taxi services
- Local attraction information
- Parcel, postal and fax services
- Baby cots (subject to availability)
- Wi-Fi access (all areas)
- Hair dryer, iron and ironing board (upon request and subject to availability)
Nearby places of interest
- A Famosa
- St. John's Fort
- Malacca Zoo
- Bukit China
- Jonker Street
- Baba and Nyonya Heritage Museum
- Sam Po Kong
- St. Paul's Church
- Christ Church
Phone: 06-282 1113 ext 115
Melaka River Cruise
A' Famosa Fort
Christ church Melaka
We have stayed in this hotel for many times. Our stay there have always been pleasant. The front desk staff are friendly. Recently, we made our way there again for a night's stay. Mimosa has renovated. The room has looked cleaner. The carpet smell fresh too. – Jan 17, 2012.
Nicely refurbished hotel, clean and spacious.Staffs are helpful and the location is just fine for walk to Jonker Street. – Dec 28, 2011
Leisurely 10 minutes walk to Jonkers Street. Free hotel parking is manned 24 hours by guards.Many eating places around the hotel. Furthermore there is a famous local food stall in the alley besides the hotel selling chinese rojak, cuttlefish, cockles, shellfish, clams etc. Overall value for money. – Sept 16, 2011
Ask a Question