[Up to 48% Off] Stay for 2 at Mifuki Boutique Hotel in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam + Daily Buffet Breakfast. Choose 3D2N (RM288) / 4D3N (RM399) / 4D3N + Cu Chi Tunnel Tour (RM519)
- Centrally located hotel in Ho Chi Minh City with various shopping, cultural and food sites nearby.
- Short walk from Ben Thanh Central Market and Bui Vien St.
- Experience underground life in the American war through the Cu Chi Tunnel tour.
- Children aged 6 and below stay for free with buffet breakfast.
- Halal breakfast available upon request.
- Complimentary high speed Wi-Fi in rooms and around the hotel.
- Valid until Oct 31, 2012. Combine Groupons for extended stay.
- Get 20% discount on F&B and 10% discount on tours.
- Stay period: Dec 10, 2011 – Oct 31, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between: Nov 30, 2011 – Oct 24, 2012.
- Min. 7 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Amendments must be made at least 7 days prior to confirmed booking date.
- May buy and use many.
- Groupons may be combined for longer stay.
- Max. 3 adults OR 2 adults + 1 child aged 12 and below per room (3rd guest aged above 12 subject to add-on charges).
- Rate is inclusive of applicable taxes and service charges.
- Groupon cannot be used with on-going promotions.
- Printed voucher required at check-in.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- Daily buffet breakfast for 2 people.
- 1-way airport transfer to hotel for 2 people.
- 20% discount on F&B, 10% discount on tours (except Cu Chi Tunnel tour).
DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Transportation to Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
- Transfer from hotel to airport.
ADD-ONS (payable to hotel):
- Extra bed + breakfast + 1-way airport transfer: USD10 per person per night. (ages 13 and above).
- Extra bed for 1 child + buffet breakfast + 1-way airport transfer: USD5 per night (ages 7 - 11).
- Breakfast + 1-way airport transfer for 1 child: USD2 per night (ages 7 - 11).
- 1-way transfer from hotel to airport: USD12 per car, max. 5 people.
- Tour charge for 3rd
guest of 4D3N + Cu Chi Tunnel Tour package: USD20 (valid for 4D3N + tour option only).
- Stay Extension USD55 per room
per night + buffet breakfast for 2 People
HOW TO BOOK (book early to avoid disappointment):
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your:
- Preferred date(s) of stay
- Groupon voucher code
- Groupon security code
Customers are advised to call +84 8 3520 2222 or email Mifuki Boutique Hotel at email@example.com to check on availability of preferred travel dates before purchasing this Groupon and travel tickets to Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. All bookings must be made by Oct 24, 2012.
While trespassing into siblings’ bedrooms offers the thrill of traversing foreign lands, eating opportunities are usually that of three-week old cereal not covered by travel insurance. Opt for legitimate adventuring with today’s Groupon: you get a stay for two in a Superior Room inclusive of daily buffet breakfast and one-way airport transfer to Mifuki Boutique Hotel in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. Choose from the following options:
- 3D2N stay for 2 + daily buffet breakfast
+ 1-way airport transfer for RM288 instead of RM516 published rack rate
- 4D3N stay for 2 + daily buffet breakfast + 1-way airport transfer for RM399 instead of RM774 published rack rate
- 4D3N stay for 2 + daily buffet breakfast + 1-way airport transfer + Cu Chi Tunnel tour for RM519 instead of RM896 published rack rate
See here for details on the Cu Chi Tunnel tour.
- 25 sqm room
- Double or twin bedding
- Private bathroom with shower
- Complimentary high speed Wi-Fi
- LCD television with cable programming
- Study desk and chair
- International direct dial telephone
- Hair dryer
- Safety deposit box
- Coffee and tea making facilities
- Mini bar and fridge
Planted at the heart of Ho Chi Minh City’s central business district, the hotel caters to under-researched travellers, as simply venturing out blindfolded with index finger in tow leads one to an interesting spot. Hop on to the Cu Chi tunnel bandwagon with innumerable trap doors, living areas and command centres as the time capsule offers curious cats a day in the underground life during the American war. Experience local edibles at the country’s largest variety of Vietnamese and international food field, or satiate visual senses at cultural sites like Reunification Palace and the city hall only walking distances away. Guilt-free splurging is made possible at Ben Thanh Central Market or Saigon Square as foreign currencies flee from wallets faster than comprehension of dollar exchange rates. Retire to cosy rooms housing high speed Wi-Fi for video chats to missed possum pets from home.
- Mifuki Bistro Restaurant
- Concierge services
- Laundry services
- Car rentals
- Airport transfer
- Visa services
- High speed Wi-Fi at all public areas
- Tour and venue hiring information
Nearby places of interest
- Ho Chi Minh City Hall
- Reunification Palace
- Notre Dame Cathedral Saigon
- Ben Thanh Central Market
- Museum of Vietnamese History
- Water Puppet Show at Ngon Restaurant
- Dam Sen Water Park
- Saigon Square
- Phuong Mai Art Gallery
Photos of Mifuki Boutique Hotel
Attractions around Ho Chi Minh City
Ho Chi Minh city at night
Cu Chi Tunnel
Conveniently located near Ben Thanh market, its also about 10 mins walk to Bui Vien St, where its a backpacker's haven,.. budget hotels, cafes, bars... absolute visit if you want to find food conveniently. The rooms are to be raved about... not only are they looking new, the room with its nice interiors and furnishing gives a very chic heartwarming feel... very comfortable. – Aug 31, 2011.
– Chong P.
i have stayed in this hotel before and am back again for more as the location is great and services rendered are good! the room is comfortable with all the basic amenities that you would look for. the room is well carpeted and maintained and provides complimentary mineral water (small 250ml bottles) everyday! no regrets staying here and good value for money! – Jul 24, 2011.
– Michael L.
I stayed here for 3 nights during my business trip to HCMC. The location was good for our needs. Not far away from the backpacker area and within walking distance to the Rex and Opera. Free wifi that worked perfect in my room. The Breakfast was nice and located on the top floor. – Apr 8, 2011.