[Up to 71% Off] Kuching: Stay for 2 at 5-star Merdeka Palace Hotel & Suites + Daily Buffet Breakfast. 2D1N (RM199) / 3D2N (RM359) / 4D3N (RM479)
- 5-star hotel located in the heart of Kuching.
- Various cultural and entertainment sites nearby.
- Swimming pool, gym, massage services and more.
- Only 25-min drive from Kuching International Airport.
- Combine Groupons for extended stay.
- Stay period: Mar 12, 2012 – May 31, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between: Mar 1, 2012 – Apr 30, 2012.
- Min. 10 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Amendments must be made at least 7 days prior to confirmed booking date.
- May buy and use many. Combine Groupons for longer stay.
- Max. 3 adults OR 2 adults and 2 children aged 12 and below per room. 3rd and 4th guest aged 4 and below may share existing bedding for no extra charge with complimentary breakfast.
- Rate is inclusive of applicable taxes and service charges.
- Printed voucher required at check-in.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- Daily buffet breakfast for 2 people
DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Airport transfer.
- Transportation to Kuching, Sarawak.
ADD-ONS (payable to hotel):
- Extra bed with breakfast: RM75 per person per night
- Extra bed without breakfast: RM64 per person per night
- Breakfast without extra bed (3rd and 4th guest aged 5 – 12): RM10 per person per night
- Upgrade to 2-bedroom apartment suite: RM93 per room per night
- Airport transfer valid 7.01am – 11pm: RM70 per car per way (max. 4 people per car)
- Airport transfer valid 11.01pm – 7am: RM105 per car per way (max. 4 people per car)
HOW TO BOOK (book early to avoid disappointment):
1. Call 082-25 8000 / 082-27 0011 / 082-27 0012 / 082-27 0013 or email email@example.com with your:
- Preferred date(s) of stay
- Groupon voucher code
- Groupon security code
- Attached Groupon
Customers are advised to call 082-25 8000 / 082-2 70011 / 082-27 0012 / 082-27 0013 or email Merdeka Palace Hotel & Suites at firstname.lastname@example.org to check on availability of preferred travel dates before purchasing this Groupon and travel tickets to Kuching. All bookings must be made by Apr 30, 2012.
Unconventional travel means include teleportation, magic carpets and train of thought. Travel any way with today’s Groupon: you get a stay for two in a Deluxe Room, inclusive of daily buffet breakfast at 5-star Merdeka Palace Hotel & Suites in Kuching, Sarawak. Choose from the following options:
- For RM199, you get a 2D1N stay for 2 + daily buffet breakfast (RM545 published rack rate)
- For RM359, you get a 3D2N stay for 2 + daily buffet breakfast (RM1,090 published rack rate)
- For RM479, you get a 4D3N stay for 2 + daily buffet breakfast (RM1,635 published rack rate)
- 34 sqm room
- King-sized bed / twin beds
- Air conditioning
- Internet access
- IDD / DID / STD telephone
- Coffee / tea making facilities
- Mini bar
- Safe deposit box
Located at the heart of Kuching, the Colonial style hotel boasts classic designs with rooms overlooking Padang Merdeka. Snuggle up with partners or imaginary friends in king-sized beds or skip out into the light to enjoy the swimming pool, gym and massage services. Rested from cat naps in cat city, guests may saunter to the Kuching Waterfront, Satok Weekend Market and more.
- Swimming pool
- Sauna and steam room
- Traditional Malay massage
- Pub and wine cellar
- Baby cot / baby-sitting services
- Business centre
- Foreign exchange
- Gift shop
- Laundry services
- Mini bar
- Room service
- Children’s playground
- Safe deposit box
- Wake up call
Nearby places of interest
- Sultan Iskandar Planetarium
- Kuching Waterfront
- Taman Budaya
- Sarawak Museum
- Fort Margherita
- Gunung Gading National Park
- Reservoir Park
- Satok Weekend Market
- Open Air Market
Sarawak Cultural Village (Source: Tourism Malaysia)
National Park Sarawak (Source: Tourism Malaysia)
Cat Museum (Source: Tourism Malaysia)
Niah Cave (Source: Tourism Malaysia)
Check out more things to do and places to visit around Kuching at Virtual Tourist and WikiTravel.
Phone: 082-25 8000 / 082-27 0011 / 082-27 0012 / 082-27 0013
Kampua Mee - famous local dish
Arts and crafts at Kuching local markets
The hotel has an impressive interior layout. The suites are spacious, clean and cozy. The hotel staffs are also warm and friendly. They were especially helpful in providing information about the surrounding area. The hotel service is prompt, one example would be when a complaint was made about the electric kettle provided in the suite, it was replaced quickly. – Dec 30, 2011.
– Kah Y.
the hotel is located at a strategy location in the centre of the town, easily accesible to shoppings and sight seeing. right next the to famous sarawak muzuim too. a hotel with classic decor to give a touch of class. friendly and helpful staffs to make a guest feel comfortable. security key card for accesses to lift and room is a good feature making the guest feel safe and private. – Jan 12, 2012.
– Allison L.
Ask a Question
The buffet breakfast was adequate and the Aurora Cafe was well designed too. The hotel is conveniently located very near to the heart of the city centre - 10 minutes tops walking distance to the Waterfront, Tourist Information Bureau, the souvenir shopping belt (Main Bazaar), and also the town bus terminal. – Aug 1, 2011.