[Up to 49% Off] Koh Samui: Full Day Ang Thong National Marine Park Tour + Return Transfer from Any Hotel in Koh Samui to Maenam Pier + Buffet Lunch. 1 Child (RM89) / 1 Adult (RM189) / 2 Adults (RM329) / 4 Adults (RM629)
- Full day tour of Ang Thong National Marine Park in Koh Samui, Thailand.
- Includes return transfer to / from any hotel in Koh Samui to Maenam pier.
- Protected natural area of over 40 scenic islands famous for its natural beauty.
- Visit caves and lagoons or kayak and snorkel amongst coral gardens.
- Buffet lunch, snorkelling equipment and insurance provided.
- English-speaking tour guide.
- Fireflyz and Bangkok Airways flies to Koh Samui once daily (tickets to be purchased separately).
- Valid until Sep 30, 2012.
- Min. 2 people required per booking.
- Children above 130cm / aged 2 - 12 years old subject to adult Groupon price.
- Redemption period: Aug 12, 2012 – Sep 30, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between: Aug 2, 2012 – Sep 2, 2012.
- Min. 10 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Amendments must be made at least 7 days prior to confirmed booking date.
- May buy and use many. Combine Groupons for longer stay.
- Return transfer to / from hotel is only applicable for hotels in Koh Samui to Maenam pier.
- Printed vouchers required for redemption.
- Rate is inclusive of applicable taxes and service charges.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- Return transfers to / from any hotel in Koh Samui to Maenam pier
- Buffet lunch at Koh Woa Ta Lap (Pork-free)
- Light breakfast at pier
- Soft drinks on board
- Accident insurance
- Snorkelling equipment
- Life jackets
DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Hotel accommodation
- Airport transfer
- Transportation to Koh Samui, Thailand
- Marine park entrance fee: THB 200 per adult
- Marine park entrance fee: THB 100 per child
HOW TO BOOK (book early to avoid disappointment):
Call +66 (2) 664 4000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your:
- Number of participants
- Preferred date of tour
- Hotel’s name and address (for return transfer)
- Groupon voucher code
- Groupon security code
- Attached Groupon
Customers are advised to call +66 (2) 664 4000 or email Meeting Point Asia at email@example.com to check on availability of preferred travel dates before purchasing this Groupon and travel tickets to Koh Samui, Thailand. All bookings must be made by Sep 2, 2012.
Limestone pillars are regular rocks which discovered that marketing themselves as precious commodity results in immediate slimming vied for by most geology. Today’s Groupon admires acquired beauty with a full day Ang Thong National Marine Park tour by Meeting Point Asia in Koh Samui, Thailand. Choose from:
- Full day tour for 1 child for RM89 instead of RM175
- Full day tour for 1 adult for RM189 instead of RM247
- Full day tour for 2 adults for RM329 instead of RM495 (only RM164.50 per person)
- Full day tour for 4 adults for RM629 instead of RM990 (only RM157.25 per person)
Explore protected ancient archipelagos consisting of over 40 islands with scenic beaches, hidden lagoons and caves in speedboats narrated by English-speaking tour guides. Koh Samui visitors are picked up from doorsteps and transported to piers where light breakfasts of croissants and coffee accompany travelling tummies. Snorkel amongst coral gardens, kayak between dramatic limestone cliffs and climb steep hikes to Emerald Lake to view picturesque surroundings and photogenic monkeys. Insurance, snorkelling equipment and buffet lunches are provided, although beach bums are advised to bring along:
- Drinking water
- Swimming suits
- Shorts and light t-shirt
- Beach towel
- Sun block
- Sun cap / sunglasses
Phone: +66 (2) 664 4000
Email (reservations): firstname.lastname@example.org
Ang Thong National Marine Park is ranked 5th out of 48 attractions in Koh Samui on Trip Advisor.
Upon arrival at the archpeligo in this beautiful marine park, there is an opportunity to go kayaking for about an hour with an informative tour guide. Its extremely safe and suitable for all skill levels. It was my first time, I cant swim but felt 100% at ease with really pro gear. There is also a good two hour lay over on an extremely secluded beach. – Jan 5, 2012
We stopped at a beach and had the option to walk to see the lagoon. This was a walk up 150 very steep steps which in some places would almost be considered a ladder! As it had rained the steps were a little slippery as was the hand railing - but definitely worth it. – Jan 15, 2012
– Karen W