[Up to 64% Off] Phuket: Stay for 2 at Manathai Resort + Daily Buffet Breakfast. Choose 3D2N (RM719) / 4D3N (RM999) / 5D4N (RM1,299). From RM162.40 per person per night. Limited Groupons
- Luxurious 4-star boutique accommodation close to Surin beach.
- Inclusive of daily buffet breakfast, pool bar drinks and Wi-Fi access.
- 2-way airport transfer.
- Enjoy a Thai dinner for 2 at Waves Restaurant (min. 4-night stay).
- Combine Groupons for longer stay.
- AirAsia flies to Phuket 11x daily, MAS 2x daily, and Firefly 1x daily from Penang (tickets to be purchased separately).
- Click here to see our travel guide.
- Stay period: Jul 1, 2012 – Oct 31, 2013.
- Bookings must be made between: May 24, 2012 – Dec 1, 2012.
- Min. 8 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Amendments must be made at least 7 days prior to confirmed booking date.
- May buy and use many. Combine Groupons for longer stay.
- Max. 3 adults OR 2 adults + 1 child aged 12 and below per room. 3rd adult subject to additional charges.
- Rate is inclusive of applicable taxes and service charges.
- Printed Groupon voucher required at check-in.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- Daily buffet breakfast for 2 people
- Return airport transfer
- Pool bar drink for 2 people
- In-suite Wi-Fi
- 1 Thai Set Dinner for 2 at Waves Restaurant worth THB1,500 (ONLY for 5D4N stay / other packages with minimum 4 nights extended stay)
- 15% discount on food and beverages
DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Transportation to Phuket, Thailand.
ADD-ONS (payable to hotel)
- Extra bed with breakfast for guests aged 4 and above: THB1,600 per person per night.
- Breakfast for child (4 – 12 years old): THB190 per child.
- Breakfast for child aged 3 and below: Free.
- Stay extension + breakfast: THB2,700 per room per night.
- Nov 1, 2012 - Dec 19, 2012: THB1,000 per room per night.
- Jan 11, 2013 - Feb 28, 2013: THB1,500 per room per night.
- Mar 1, 2013 - Mar 31, 2013: THB1,000 per room per night.
- Dec 20, 2012 - Jan 10, 2013.
HOW TO BOOK (book early to avoid disappointment)
Call +66 76 27 0900 – 6 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your:
- Preferred date(s) of stay
- Groupon voucher code
- Groupon security code
- Attached Groupon
- Flight details
Customers are advised to call +66 76 27 0900-6 or email email@example.com to check on availability of preferred travel dates before purchasing this Groupon and travel tickets to Phuket, Thailand. Bookings must be made by Dec 1, 2012.
Old English authors declared ‘to be or not to be’ as the question, being a thousand years too early for the more philosophical dilemmas of ‘where am I?’, ‘who am I?’ and ‘how much wood would a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood?’ Today’s Groupon settles the former while pondering the latter with a stay at Manathai Resort in Phuket, Thailand for two people with daily buffet breakfast. Choose from:
- 3D2N stay for 2 people for RM719 (RM1,803 published rack rate) (only RM179.75 per person per night)
- 4D3N stay for 2 people for RM999 (RM2,704 published rack rate) (only RM166.50 per person per night)
- 5D4N stay + 1 Thai set dinner for 2 people for RM1,299 (RM3,606 published rack rate) (only RM162.40 per person per night)
Lanai deluxe room
- Up to 30 sqm room
- King-sized bed
- Bathroom with main shower
- 32” flat screen LCD television with satellite channels
- DVD and CD player
- International direct dial phones
- Complimentary wireless access or land cable
- Coffee and tea-making facilities
- Mini bar
- En-suite safe
- Non-smoking rooms
- Iron and ironing board (available upon request)
- Cribs (available upon request)
A mere hop, skip or pumpkin ride away from luxurious four-star lodgings, weary workaholics may dismiss memories of traffic jams and procrastination within the crystal clear confines of paradisiacal white sand havens.
Wake up to the lilting calls of Mother Nature and buffet breakfasts, while pool bar drinks keep channels satiated as refreshed relaxers cruise virtual and satellite channels for entertainment and satiation of key-pressing compulsions. Pairs and squares may exchange glances over exotic Thai meals with a minimum of four nights of stay within deluxe boudoirs. As one airport transfer ends and another lies in wait, raise cool factors with rain shower immersions or one night seats downtown in Patong, along with:
- Swimming pool
- Spa and massage facilities
- Weaves Restaurant and Flo Breakfast Café
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Business center
- Business services
- Concierge services
- Book and video library
- Meeting rooms (for small groups)
- Wedding services
- Transportation to airport and nearby attractions (extra charges apply)
- Babysitting or in-room child care (extra charges apply)
- Complimentary internet access in public areas
- Laundry facilities
- Complimentary secured parking
- Security guards
Nearby places of interest
- Surin and Patong beach
- Surin National Museum
- City Pillar Shrine and Wat Burapharam temple
- Phanom Sawai Forest Park
- Snorkeling and scuba diving
- Kayaking at Laem Sing beach
- Muay Thai boxing
- River cruise
- Fishing trips
- Street shopping
- Water sports
- Various clubs and bars
Phone: +66 76 27 0900 – 6Hotel:
Restaurant & Spa
I stayed at Manathai for 2 weeks. there was very pleasant stay with wonderful location just 2 mins to the beach. Service standard was excellent. Staffs were very helpful. sure I will recommend this hotel for my friend. - Jan 10, 2012
– Natalie P
Great location - close enough to go for some crazy and far enough to relax. We found the staff and service provided by the staff to be of a high standard as well as very friendly and efficient. Everything booked was delivered and a leaking airconditioner was fixed immediately. No issue with the food - breakfast was perfectly acceptable as was the one dinner that we had and the cooking class we attended. Days were spent at the beach which was clean and close to the hotel. We would not hesitate to return to the Manathai and would book again should another accommodation package be offered. Loved it! Thank you to the staff for looking after us so well. We look forward to returning. - Nov 22, 2011
One of the most beautiful design hotels I ve ever stayed at. Well-thought-out down to the smallest details, so that every nuance pleases you. Even the toiletry was of a very high quality. Basically, I wouldn t want to change a single thing in the hotel. I recommend to dedicate some extra to your budget and choose at least Studio Suite room since standard Deluxe is not too big. In general, a destination of choice for romantic couples looking for seclusion and relaxing recreation. – Aug 14, 2011
– Irina Lomako