[Up to 68% Off] Koh Samui: Stay for 2 at 5-star Mai Samui Beach Resort & Spa + Daily Buffet Breakfast. Choose 3D2N (RM998) / 4D3N (RM1,388) / 5D4N (RM1,838) / 6D5N (RM2,288). From RM228.80 per person per night. Limited Groupons
- 5-star hotel located on Laem Yai Beach in Koh Samui, Thailand.
- Includes daily buffet breakfast.
- Includes 1 Thai set dinner + 30-min foot massage for 2 (for 4D3N, 5D4N, and 6D5N packages only).
- Daily shuttle to the island’s largest beach, Chaweng beach.
- 3 outdoor swimming pools, squash court, fitness centre and more.
- Only 30-min drive from Samui Airport.
- Children age 3 and below stay for free. Baby cot provided.
- Valid until Oct 31, 2013. Combine Groupons for longer stay.
- Click here to see our travel guide.
- Stay period: Jan 5, 2013 – Oct 31, 2013.
- Bookings must be made between: Dec 25, 2012 – Mar 25, 2013.
- Min. 7 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- No amendments allowed for confirmed bookings.
- May buy and use many. Combine Groupons for longer stay.
- Max. 3 adults OR 2 adults + 1 child aged 11 and below per room.
- Rate is inclusive of applicable taxes and service charges.
- Printed voucher required at check-in.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- Deluxe Room stay with daily buffet breakfast for 2 people.
- 1-time 1 glass of house wine or cocktail for 2 people (for 3D2N package only).
- 1-time Thai set dinner (food only) for 2 people (for 4D3N, 5D4N, and 6D5N packages only).
- 1-time 30-min foot massage for 2 people (for 4D3N, 5D4N, and 6D5N packages only).
- Complimentary in-room Wi-Fi.
- Complimentary hotel activities such as fitness and yoga classes, sea kayaking, mountain biking, fishing, and more.
- 15% off food and beverages, and spa treatments (not valid with on-going promotions and discounts).
- Shuttle bus to Chaweng beach 3 times daily (on hotel schedule).
DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Airport transfer.
- Transportation to Koh Samui, Thailand.
ADD-ONS (payable to hotel):
- Extra bed with breakfast for guests aged 12 and above: THB 2,000 per person per night.
- Extra bed with breakfast for child (4 – 11 years old): THB 1,000 per person per night.
- Airport transfer from / to Samui airport: THB 1,000 per car per way (max. 3 people per car).
- Stay extension with daily breakfast for 2 people:
- For stays from Jan 5, 2013 – Jan 15, 2013: THB 7,800 per room per night.
- For stays from Jan 16, 2013 – Mar 31, 2013: THB 6,370 per room per night.
- For stays from Apr 1, 2013 – Oct 31, 2013: THB 4,850 per room per night.
- Jan 5, 2013 – Jan 15, 2013: THB 3,500 per room per night.
HOW TO BOOK (book early to avoid disappointment):
Call +66 76 39 8111 or email email@example.com and provide your:
- Preferred date(s) of stay
- Flight details
- Groupon voucher code
- Groupon security code
- Attached Groupon
Customers are advised to call +66 76 39 8111 or email Mai Samui Beach Resort & Spa at firstname.lastname@example.org to check on availability of preferred travel dates before purchasing this Groupon and travel tickets to Koh Samui, Thailand. All bookings must be made by Dec 14, 2012.
Spousal offers to ‘take a break’ have potential polar opposite connotations leading to vacation plans or split legal guardianship over pet possums. Breakaway with today’s Groupon: you get a stay for two in a Deluxe Room, inclusive of daily buffet breakfast at five-star Mai Samui Beach Resort & Spa in Koh Samui, Thailand. Choose from the following options:
- 3D2N stay for 2 for RM998 (RM2,397 published rack rate) (only RM249.50 per person per night)
- 4D3N stay for 2 for RM1,388 (RM3,595 published rack rate) (only RM231.30 per person per night)
- 5D4N stay for 2 for RM1,838 (RM4,794 published rack rate) (only RM229.75 per person per night)
- 6D5N stay for 2 for RM2,288 (RM5,992 published rack rate) (only RM228.80 per person per night)
- 52 sqm room
- King-sized bed / 2 single beds
- Private balcony
- Private bathroom with spa bath
- Hair dryer
- Safety box
- Mini bar
- Flat screen TV with satellite programming
- In-house music, CD and DVD player
- Tea & coffee making facilities
- Seating area / sofa
- Free Wi-Fi
Nestled on Laem Yai beach, the five-star resort offers tranquillity on its pristine sands and luxury in its modern and ethnic inspired rooms. Play royalty by rolling around in King-sized beds, parking dear derrieres in front of flat screen TV while contemplating virtual kingdoms' fate with the in-room Wi-Fi. Runaways are spoilt for choice between three outdoor swimming pool and other activities like mountain biking, kayaking or Thai cooking classes. Free daily shuttle transport eyelashes and their human appendages to the largest beach on the island, Chaweng beach.
- Beach bbq club
- Sand bar
- Mai pub & restaurant
- Fine dining sala
- The buffet
- Mai samunprai spa
- Mai meeting room and business centre
- Fitness centre
- Squash court
- 3 outdoor swimming pools
- Children’s pool
- Kids club
- Fun zone
- Mountain bike hire
- Sea kayak hire
- Thai cooking class
- Fruit & vegetable carving class
- Book exchange
- Mai shop
- Internet Room
- Free shuttle to Chaweng beach 3 times daily / from Chaweng beach 2 times daily.
Nearby places of interest
- Chaweng beach (largest beach)
- Lamai beach
- Wat Khunaram Ko Samui
- Samui Aquarium and Tiger Zoo Ko Samui
- Big Buddha Temple (Wat Phra Yai)
- Diving spots: Angthong Marine National Park or Ko Tao and more
- Monkey shows
- Green Mango
Phone: +6676 39 8111
Facebook: Mai Samui Beach Resort & Spa
Snorkeling and diving
Temple on the lake in Koh Samui
The rooms are very comfortable and clean. I travel a lot and this room was definitely one of my favorites. The breakfast was great, the infinity pool is out of a movie scene, and the staff are as nice as you expect. The spa was more than amazing, one of the best experiences in Thailand. – Dec 28, 2011.
– Amin B.
We could not be more pleased with the resort as a whole!...very clean, great food and the staff always make you feel like royalty from the moment you arrive to the farewells on leaving..... they are always helpful, smiling and willing to share in conversation / jokes and local information - they make the resort "people friendly". Dec 16, 2011.
– Maree D
the rooms are huge, very clean, very modernized and the beds are sooo comfortable. free wifi made it easy to work and the resort made way to easy to relax and enjoy life. breakfast was included in our stay and was perfect. we cannot express how much we loved this resort, we do not have any negative feedback about this island. its a scooter ride away from the main city in which we really liked. – Nov 10, 2011.
– Justin C.