[Up to 49% Off] Bangkok: Stay for 2 at LUXX + Daily Breakfast. Choose 3D2N (RM348) / 4D3N (RM498) / 5D4N (RM648). From RM81 per person per night. Limited Groupons
- Boutique hotel centrally located in Bangkok, Thailand.
- Rooms overlook Zen-inspired pebble garden.
- Walking distance to dining, shopping, and nightlife spots.
- Valid until Oct 31, 2013. Combine Groupons for longer stay.
- AirAsia flies to Bangkok 8x daily and 1x daily from Penang while MAS flies 6x daily (tickets to be purchased separately).
- Click here to see our travel guide.
- Stay period: Aug 14, 2012 – Oct 31, 2013.
- Bookings must be made between Jul 30, 2012 – Oct 30, 2012.
- Min. 10 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Amendments must be made at least 7 days prior to confirmed booking date.
- May buy and use many. Combine Groupons for longer stay.
- Max. 3 adults OR 2 adults and 1 child aged 11 and below per room. 3rd adult guest subject to additional charges.
- Rate is inclusive of applicable taxes and service charges.
- Printed Groupon voucher required at check-in.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- Stay in Compact S Room for 2 people.
- Daily breakfast for 2 people.
- Welcome drinks for 2 people.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi.
- Complimentary 2 bottled water daily.
DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Airport transfer.
- Transportation to Bangkok, Thailand.
ADD-ONS (payable to hotel)
- Extra bed with breakfast for guests of all ages: THB 1,000 per person per night.
- Stay with breakfast without extra bed for child aged 11 and below: THB 250 per person per night.
- Upgrade to Compact L Room: THB 500 per room per night.
- Upgrade to Studio Room: THB 1,000 per room per night.
- Nov 1, 2012 – Feb 28, 2013: THB 500 per room per night.
HOW TO BOOK (book early to avoid disappointment)
Call +66 2635 8800 or email email@example.com with your:
- Contact number
- Email address
- Preferred date(s) of stay
- Groupon voucher code
- Groupon security code
- Attached Groupon
Customers are advised to call +66 2635 8800 or email LUXX at firstname.lastname@example.org to check on availability of preferred travel dates before purchasing this Groupon and travel tickets to Bangkok, Thailand. All bookings must be made by Oct 30, 2012.
Foreign countries offer a variety of accommodation choices, such as hotels, hostels, and homestays with local monkeys. Today’s Groupon bonds with ancestors with a stay for two in a Compact S Room, inclusive of daily breakfast at LUXX in Bangkok, Thailand. Choose from the following options:
- 3D2N stay for 2 for RM348 (RM640 published rack rate) (only RM87 per person per night)
- 4D3N stay for 2 for RM498 (RM960 published rack rate) (only RM83 per person per night)
- 5D4N stay for 2 for RM648 (RM1,280 published rack rate) (only RM81 per person per night)
Compact S Room
- 20 sqm room
- King-sized bedding
- Private bathroom with wooden bathtub and amenities
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Television with satellite channels
- International direct dial telephone
- Iron and ironing board (upon request)
- Coffee and tea making facilities
- Work table
Situated in the heart of Bangkok, the boutique hotel ushers weary bodies into cosy confines and artful interiors as travellers move sleepy heads to king-sized beds, fluffy duvets, and bathroom floors. After cleansing away city grimes in wooden bathtubs, urban explorers wade through intertwined roads and railway tracks to discover ancient temples, river cruises, and secrets to solving traffic jams. Should distant excursions prove to be laborious, slouching physiques may venture to nearby shopping outlets, bars, and other neighbouring places of interest like:
- Safety deposit box
- Laundry and dry cleaning service
- Airport transfer service
- Room service
Nearby places of interest
- State Tower on Silom Road
- Wat Phra Sri Maha Umathewi temple
- Assumption Cathedral
- Bangkok Folk Museum
- The Neilson Hays Library
- The British Club Bangkok
- Patpong night bazaar
- Thaniya Plaza
- Soi Pratuchai
- Silom Complex Shopping Centre, Robinson Bang Rak
- Chao Phraya river
- Si Phraya express boat pier
- River City Shopping Complex
- Night market
- Restaurants and bars
Phone: +66 2635 8800
My wife and I were surprised that a small hotel in a small road would have a room that was comfortable, clean and offered privacy that we needed for our 3 day stay in Bangkok. The hotel staff were very corteous, helpful and professional. The location was very accessible to the Chong-nosi train station and close to the Silom Road attractions, and most of all it was safe. Highly recommended, and we would come back again the next time we visit Bangkok. – Oct 9, 2011
I stayed here for 8 days and enjoyed everything about this place. The rooms are big, so are the windows. It is quiet. The breakfast is ok and the staff helpful. The pool is sunny at midday and although not large who can sit there for longer than an hour. The most important thing is that is works well and is great value for money. – May 17, 2012
Very pleasant stay. Good sized rooms. Great deal on price. Very clean and well kept. Good location particularly for shopping and the river! Very helpful and friendly staff. I would highly recommend this hotel for mid-range budget looking for a bit of luxury without the pretence of a large hotel. – Feb 8, 2011