Admission Ticket to Sentosa Island Attractions
- Entrance ticket to Sentosa Island attractions and Taste of Singapore buffet for RM88 instead of RM166
- 1 round of Luge
- 1 round of Skyride
- 2 rounds of Segway® Fun Ride
- Taste of Singapore A La Carte Buffet
- Redemption period: Aug 16, 2013 – Dec 30, 2013.
- No bookings required.
- Luge and Skyride: Valid 10am – 9.30pm daily.
- Segway® Fun Ride: Valid 10am – 8pm daily.
- May buy and use many.
- For age, weight, and height restrictions, refer below write-up on the deal page.
- Pregnant women and individuals with heart conditions, motion sickness, back problems, other physical limitation such as epilepsy and vertigo are not allowed on Luge and Skyride.
- Printed voucher required upon ticket collection.
- Valid at Luxury Tours & Travel: +65-6733 2808 Ext. 875 (Call Mon – Fri: 9.30am – 6.30pm / Sat: 9.30am – 2pm, not including public holidays).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- For ticket collection, present a printed Groupon voucher at Luxury Tours & Travel, No. 100 Orchard Road, #02-18/19, Concorde Hotel & Shopping Mall, 238840 Singapore
- Ticket collection time: Mon – Fri: 9.30am – 6.30pm / Sat: 9.30am – 2pm (not including public holidays).
Unforgettable Experience with Loved Ones
Awaken dormant adrenaline glands while manoeuvring a go-cart and toboggan hybrid down the Luge’s Jungle or Dragon Trail. Riders may choose to tackle the trails after sunset for a more unique challenge before boarding the Skyride for some panoramic views of Singapore’s skyline. Tackle the circuit curves in Segway® Fun Ride and master the two-wheeled personal transporter while enjoying the cool breeze and photographic opportunities.
Sentosa Island: Asia’s Modern Playground
Easily accessible via car, train, or cable car, the popular island resort houses the theme park USS and is packed with attractions such as the Tiger Sky Tower, Merlion Statue, Fort Siloso, and more. Travellers to Sentosa may relax at its wide range of beachfront resorts and luxury hotels before enjoying massages and fish reflexology at local spa saloons. At Siloso Beach, bistros and restaurants offer tempting cuisine to bikini-clad beachgoers while Songs of the Sea mesmerises viewers with flame bursts, water jets, and enchanting music.
- Min. height of 85cm to ride with an adult
- Min. height of 135cm to ride alone
- Min. 6 years old and 110cm or taller to ride Luge alone
Segway® Fun Ride
- Min. height of 90cm and above
- Max. weight of 120kg
Pregnant women and individuals with heart conditions, motion sickness, back problems, other physical limitations such as epilepsy and vertigo are not allowed on Luge and Skyride.
Taste of Singapore Buffet
- Venue: Imbiah Lookout
- Operating hours: Mon - Sun: 3pm - 8.30pm (last order at 8pm)
- Telephone: (65) 6278 9083
- Click here to see menu
Phone: +65-6733 2808 Ext. 875 (Call Mon – Fri: 9.30am – 6.30pm / Sat: 9.30am – 2pm, not including public holidays)
Business registration number: 198501579-M
Skyline Luge Sentosa is ranked 2 of 30 attractions in Sentosa Island on TripAdvisor
Buy atleast 3 rides as the thrill gets onto to you after the first ride. It is fun and safe. I had my 6 year old daughter ride with me and we went fast leaving the mommy behind in our race. Do try if you are at Sentosa – Aug 2, 2013
I get 3 trips for skyline and luge. This is one attractions in sentosa which will help us to see overall singapore from the distance. We can see forest under out chair (the chair hang in the railway, it slowly move from the height) and also we can see singapore harbour. Good to go here in the almost noon, I believe. You may see the sunset if lucky! So, that is skyline. How about the luge? Luge is more like a scooter. It's very easy to drive, don't worry. there'll be coaching before you really drive it. So after you go sit in a skyline, better experience your luge with a bit of speed, more like a race car in a "traditional" way. – Aug 2, 2013
I went for 3 rounds on this ride =) Just loved the ski lift experience and coming downhill quite fast! But the best time to do this was at night when the tracks are lit up. Take the dragon trail, the lights installed are much more funkier and disco like compared to the jungle trail. – Sep 9, 2012