[Up to 63% Off] Koh Lanta, Thailand: Stay for 2 at Multi-Award Winning 5-Star Layana Resort & Spa + Daily Buffet Breakfast. Choose 3D2N (RM829) / 4D3N (RM1,179) / 5D4N (RM1,499). From RM187.40 per person per night
- 5-star hotel in Koh Lanta, Thailand.
- Situated beachfront on Koh Lanta Yai Island in Mu Koh Lanta National Park.
- Includes buffet breakfast and 1-hour Thai massage for 2 people.
- Infinity saline pool, spa, fitness room, and more.
- Multi-award winning hotel including No. 1 hotel in Thailand as awarded by Trip Advisor’s Top 25 Hotels in Thailand , Traveler’s Choice 2012.
- Air Asia flies to Krabi once daily (tickets to be purchased separately).
- Click here to see our travel guide.
- Stay period: Aug 4, 2012 – Oct 15, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between: Jul 24, 2012 – Oct 5, 2012.
- Min. 10 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Amendments must be done at least 7 days prior to confirmed booking date.
- May buy and use many.
- Combine max. 2 Groupons for longer stay.
- Max. 3 adults aged 18 and above per room. 3rd adult subject to additional charges.
- Not valid for guests aged 17 and below.
- Rate is inclusive of applicable taxes and service charges.
- Printed voucher required at check-in.
- Not valid with any on-going promotions.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- Stay in Garden Pavilion for 2 people
- Daily buffet breakfast at Tides Restaurant for 2 people
- 1-hour Thai massage for 2 people
- Welcome drinks and flowers
- Complimentary fruit basket
- Free usage of fitness room, sauna, and infinity saline pool
- Free mountain bike rental (THB350 value per person per day)
- Free DVD movie rental from the library
- Free GM cocktails (wine tasting) on Tuesday nights
- 40% off services at Linger Longer Spa from 10am – 3pm (not including promotional services and packages)
- 20% off return airport transfers to Krabi International Airport
- 20% off food and beverages at Tides Restaurant
- 50% off happy hour discount from 5.30pm – 7.30m pm at Sundowners Bar
DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Airport transfer
- Transportation to Koh Lanta, Thailand
ADD-ONS (payable to hotel):
- Stay without extra bed (on existing sofa bed) with breakfast: THB 1,100 per person per night
- Return airport transfers: THB1,600 per person per way (min. 2, max. 4 people per minivan and two-car ferry)
HOW TO BOOK (book early to avoid disappointment):
Call +66 (0) 7560 7100 or email email@example.com with your:
- Preferred date(s) of stay
- Groupon voucher code
- Groupon security code
- Attached Groupon
Customers are advised to call +66 (0) 7560 7100 or email Layana Resort & Spa at firstname.lastname@example.org to check on availability of preferred travel dates before purchasing this Groupon and travel tickets to Koh Lanta, Thailand. All bookings must be made by Oct 5, 2012.
Ideal relaxation spots require sand, waves, and a distance of ten thousand cartwheel lengths from the office. Today’s Groupon ensures effective escape with a Garden Pavilion Room stay for 2, inclusive of daily buffet breakfast and a one-hour Thai massage at Layana Resort & Spa in Koh Lanta, Thailand. Choose from the following options:
- For RM829, you get a 3D2N stay for 2 + buffet breakfast (RM2,229 published rack rate) (only RM207.25 per person per night)
- For RM1,179, you get a 4D3N stay for 2 + buffet breakfast (RM3,135 published rack rate) (only RM196.50 per person per night)
- For RM1,499, you get a 5D4N stay for 2 + buffet breakfast (RM4,040 published rack rate) (only RM187.40 per person per night)
- 49sqm room
- 1 king-sized bed / 2 single beds
- Large sofa bed
- Private balcony
- Separate bathroom with bathtub and shower
- Individually controlled air-conditioning
- TV with satellite and multi-lingual programming
- DVD player (selection of DVDs available in the library)
- IDD telephone
- Work desk
- Ceiling fan
- Safety deposit box
- Tea and coffee making facilities
Situated in Koh Lanta Yai Island amidst sultry sands, the multi-award winning five-star hotel extends its arms to weary wanderers walking away from urban jungles. Apart from airing biceps and bikinis on pristine beaches, runaway relaxers tackle waves with activities such as scuba-diving, snorkelling, and surfing public Wi-Fi. Thorough travellers may explore limestone caves, jungle trek in tropical rainforests, and devour delectable dishes derived from markets and streets. When not dabbling in daily excursions, patrons comfortably take advantage of services and facilities such as:
- Outdoor pool
- Fitness room
- Non-motorized water sports
- Mountain bike rental
- Laundry and dry cleaning services
- Room service
- Bar and pub
Wat Tham Sua
Nearby places of interest
- Famous Khao Kanab Nam limestone hills
- Koh Pan Yi floating Muslim village
- Day trip to James Bond Island, Phang Nga Bay
- Day trip to Phi Phi Island
- Snorkelling & scuba diving
- Sea kayaking at Ao Thalen Canyon
- Wat Kaew temple
- Wat Tham Sua (Tiger temple)
- Hot spring waterfall
- Elephant trekking
- Night market
- Restaurants and bars
Phone: +66 (0) 7560 7100
Khanom Jeen Nam Ya - local delicacy
It is truly amazing. My wife and I have been to many places all over the world but have never stayed anywhere that offers the kind of service and surroundings as Layana. – Apr 15, 2012
Having spent 10 days at Layana Resort and Spa it is easy to see how the resort claimed number 1 ranking. Layana is pretty awesome.The gardens are beautiful and tended to every day, hardly a leaf out of place. All the staff are beyond excellent, always a smile and a greeting. – Mar 27, 2012
My wife and I have been to Thailand for several times, Layana is absolutely the best ever. Service is also in the highest standard during the stay, both food and the beach is great. – Apr 8, 2012