[Up to 65% Off] Langkawi: Stay in a Sea Village Studio Suite at Langkawi Lagoon Resort for 2 people. Choose 2D1N (RM398) / 3D2N (RM738) / 3D2N + Aromatherapy Massage (RM838). From RM184.50 per person per night
- Luxurious beachfront resort in Langkawi.
- Studio suite with private balcony overlooking the Andaman sea and beach.
- Includes complimentary use of mountain bikes, gym, sauna and steam room.
- Combine Groupons for longer stay.
- Get 50% off in-house spa treatments (except manicure & pedicure), 50% off non-motorised sea sport activities.
- Only 5-minute drive from Langkawi International Airport.
- Combine Groupons for extended stay.
- Click here to see our travel guide.
- Stay period: Jul 20, 2012 – Nov 30, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between: Jun 19, 2012 – Nov 23, 2012.
- Min. 7 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Amendments must be made at least 7 days prior to confirmed booking date.
- May buy and use many. Combine Groupons for longer stay.
- Max. 3 adults OR 2 adults and 2 child aged 12 and below per room. 3rd and 4th guests aged 3 and above suject to additional charges.
- Rate is inclusive of applicable taxes and service charges.
- Printed voucher required at check-in.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- Complimentary welcome drinks upon arrival.
- 45-min aromatherapy (jasmine / lavender oil) massage for two (Package C only).
- 50% off non-motorised sea sport activities.
- 50% off in-house spa treatments (except manicure & pedicure).
- Use of mountain bikes, gym, sauna and steam room.
- Late checkout service (subject to availability).
DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Airport transfer.
- Transportation to Langkawi.
ADD-ONS (payable to hotel):
- Extra bed with breakfast for guests above aged 13 and above: RM100 per night.
- Extra bed with breakfast for guests aged 3 – 12: RM70 per night.
- Upgrade to next room category: RM100nett per room per night.
- Extension stay with breakfast: 60% off tariff rate.
- Aug 17, 2012 - Aug 27, 2012.
HOW TO BOOK (book early to avoid disappointment):
Call 04-955 8181 or email email@example.com with your:
- Contact details
- Preferred date(s) of stay
- Groupon voucher code
- Groupon security code
Customers are advised to call Langkawi Lagoon at 04-955 8181 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to check availability of preferred booking dates before purchasing this Groupon and travel tickets to Langkawi. Bookings must be made before Nov 23, 2012.
Before going on holiday, one must lock the house, turn off the gas and change voicemail messages to wrong foot unwary spouses. Take everyone on holiday with today’s Groupon: you get a stay for two in a Sea Village Studio Suite at Langkawi Lagoon Resort in Langkawi. Choose from:
- For RM398, you get a 2D1N stay for two people (RM1,050 published rack rate) (only RM199 per person per night)
- For RM738, you get a 3D2N stay for two people (RM2,100 published rack rate) (only RM184.50 per person per night)
- For RM838, you get a 3D2N stay + 45-min aromatherapy massage for 2 people (RM2,400 published rack rate) (only RM209.50 per person per night)
- Queen-sized bed
- Private balcony
- Satellite and local TV Channels
- Coffee / tea making facilities
- Mini refrigerator
- In-room safe
- Hair dryer
- Shaving point
- Air-conditioning and ceiling fan
- Bathroom scale
- Hot / Cold shower
- STD / IDD Telephone line
Encrusted as a four-star bejewelled inanimate beauty, Langkawi Lagoon Resort fuses oceanography with large, unyielding, mounds of earth to provide lush shelters for island castaways. Enjoy sea sports and in-house spa treatments at a discount, suitable for tight wallets while patrons may also enjoy other facilities like:
- Beachfront swimming pool
- Jacuzzi and sunken bar
- Wading pool with slide
- Gym, sauna and steam rooms
- Free Wi-Fi at selected areas
- Business centre with broadband connection
- Spa facilities
- Games room
- Kid’s corner
- Convenience store
- Laundry and valet services
The resort offers a range of holiday-making activities; from fishing, sand castle building, beach sports and bicycle rides, to the archetypical jet skiing, parasailing, wakeboarding, bird watching and mangrove hunting.
Places of interest in Langkawi
- Pantai Kok
- Langkawi Bird Paradise
- Langkawi Cable Car
- Langkawi Galeria Perdana
- Anna and the King Gallery
- Falconry Encounters
- Langkawi Craft Complex
- Mat Chincang Mountains
- Oriental Village
- Telaga Harbour Park
- Tiger! Tiger! Gallery & Exhibit
- Langkawi Crocodile Farm
Phone: 04-955 8181Facebook: Langkawi Lagoon Resort, MK Land Hotels & Resorts
Attractions around Langkawi
Duty Free Shopping (Source: Tourism Malaysia)
Langkawi Cable Car (Source: Tourism Malaysia)
Langkawi Sky Bridge (Source: Tourism Malaysia)
(Source: Tourism Malaysia)
The staff were all well mannered and helpful. Let me list a few things which we really liked in the place.
1. The room was very clean
2. The beach was very near to the hotel - infact we had a private beach out there.
3. Variety of food – Nov 4, 2011
We had done much research in the Internet and found that this place is nice and relaxing. Worth paying the money for those who are seeking for relaxing and serenity. The staff are well manners and helpful. – Oct 17, 2011
Huge resort with sea facing rooms, quite and beautiful beach front ,very friendly and well spaced out resort. – Jul 28, 2011