[Up to 67% Off] Siem Reap: Stay for 2 at La Tradition D’Angkor Boutique Resort + Daily Breakfast + Return Airport Transfer. Choose 3D2N (RM568) / 4D3N (RM798) / 5D4N (RM1,058). From RM132.25 per person per night. Limited Groupons
- Boutique hotel in Siem Reap, Cambodia.
- Visit nearby attractions like Angkor Wat, Wat Bo, and Heritage Watch.
- Swimming pool, gym, tour services, and more.
- Only 5-min drive from Siem Reap International Airport.
- Valid until Sep 31, 2013. Combine Groupons for longer stay.
- AirAsia flies to Siem Reap twice daily, while Malaysia Airlines flies 6 times a week (tickets to be purchased separately).
- Click here to see our travel guide.
- Stay period: Oct 2, 2012 – Sep 31, 2013.
- Bookings must be made between Sep 21, 2012 – Dec 21, 2012.
- Min. 10 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Amendments must be made at least 7 days prior to confirmed booking date.
- No cancellations allowed upon confirmation of bookings.
- May buy and use many. Combine Groupons for longer stay.
- Max. 3 adults OR 2 adults and 2 children aged 5 and below per room.
- Rate is inclusive of applicable taxes and service charges.
- Printed Groupon voucher required at check-in.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- Deluxe Room stay with daily breakfast for 2 people.
- 1-hour massage for 2 people.
- Welcome drinks for 2 people.
- 1 lunch OR dinner for 2 people.
- Return airport transfer.
- 15% off on food and beverages.
- 15% off on laundry services.
- Complimentary shuttle bus to town (on hotel schedule).
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in room and public area.
- 4D3N package includes 1 full day tuk-tuk transport at Angkor Wat (not inclusive of temple entrance fees).
- 5D4N option includes:
- Full day tour of Angkor Wat.
- English guide.
- Transfer in an air-conditioned, 4-seater car.
- Not inclusive of temple entrance fees.
DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Transportation to Siem Reap, Cambodia.
ADD-ONS (payable to hotel)
- Extra bed with breakfast for guest aged 6 and above: USD25 per person per night.
- Breakfast for child aged 5 and below sharing existing bedding: Free (max. 2 children per room).
- Upgrade to Family Suite Room (inclusive of breakfast): USD210 per room per night.
- Temple entrance fees: USD 20 per person (4D3N and 5D4N option).
- Nov 1, 2012 – Mar 31, 2013: USD20 per room per night.
- Dec 24, 2012: Compulsory Christmas Gala Dinner: USD35 per person.
- Dec 31, 2012: Compulsory New Year’s Eve Gala Dinner: USD45 per person.
- Feb 9, 2013 – Feb 11, 2013.
HOW TO BOOK (book early to avoid disappointment)
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your:
- Contact number
- Email address
- Preferred date(s) of stay
- Groupon voucher code
- Groupon security code
- Attached Groupon
Customers are advised to call 855 63 765 111 or email La Tradition D’Angkor Boutique Resort at email@example.com to check on availability of preferred travel dates before purchasing this Groupon and travel tickets to Siem Reap, Cambodia. All bookings must be made by Dec 21, 2012.
People enjoy travelling to get away from the hustle of work, except workaholics who practice relaxing staycations beneath the sink of the office pantry. Today’s Groupon caters to most with a stay for two people in a Deluxe Room with daily breakfast at La Tradition D’Angkor Boutique Resort in Siem Reap, Cambodia. Choose from the following options:
- 3D2N stay for 2 for RM568 (RM1,670 published rack rate) (only RM142 per person per night)
- 4D3N stay for 2 for RM798 (RM2,426 published rack rate) (only RM133 per person per night)
- 5D4N stay for 2 for RM1,058 (RM3,245 published rack rate (only RM132.25 per person per night)
- King-sized or twin bedding
- Private balcony
- Private bathroom
- Work desk
- Television with cable channels
- International direct dial telephone
- Coffee and tea making facilities
- Mini bar
- Safety deposit box
- Iron and ironing board (upon request)
- Complimentary 2 bottles of water daily
Naïve college students and sheltered only children reap real world experience within cosy hotels in rugged countries, as individuals tough out days out in the sun with gurgles of welcome drinks. Toting maps, guide-books, and oversized cameras, tourists seek picture worthy attractions for social media albums complete with sepia tinted images of historic sites as album covers. After the drudge of admired pointing and advent picture-taking, adventurers may unwind with the following facilities:
- Restaurants and bars
- Swimming pool
- Massage centre
- Business centre
- Fitness centre
- Car rental
- Babysitting service
- Tour Services
- Luggage storage
- Dry cleaning
- Secretarial services
- 24-hour security
- Fax and copy service
- Wakeup service
- Flight information
- On-call doctor
- Shuttle service
- Limousine service
- Internet service
- Free bicycle
- Safety deposit boxes
- 24-hour reception
- Postal service
- Currency exchange
- Guest relation service
- Free Car parking
- Room service
Nearby places of interest
- Angkor Wat
- Angkor National Museum
- Wat Bo
- Banteay Srey Butterfly Centre
- Kampong Phluk Floating Village
- Fish Massage
- Shooting Range
- Heritage Watch
- Khmer Ceramics & Fine Arts Centre
- Angkor Trade Centre
- Maharajah Restaurant
- Le Malraux
Phone: 855 63 765 111
Facebook: La Tradition d'Angkor
Staff were amazing and certainly there to accommodate our every wish. I loved the traditional feel of the hotel and appreciated that it was not a cookie-cutter chain; they paide very close attention to make the hotel FEEL like Cambodia. – Jul 12, 2012
– Michelle C
The hotel staff were wonderful, the accomodation was great and overall it was very enjoyable staying here. Nothing was too much trouble and the staff were there to assist with anything one needed. – Jul 6, 2012
the staff was wonderful and would do anything for us. the massages are great and the detailed architecture was beautiful. rooms were very large and the pool was very nice. the open style restaurant was a great luxury. – Apr 15, 2012
– John M.