[Up to 69% Off] Krabi: Stay for 2 at Krabi Resort + Daily Buffet Breakfast. Choose 3D2N (RM320) / 4D3N (RM450) / 5D4N (RM550). From RM68.75 per person per night. Limited Groupons
- Situated by the pristine Ao Nang beach.
- Only resort in Ao Nang with private beach access.
- Swimming pool and miniature golf course.
- Surrounded by lush greenery with breathtaking views of ocean.
- Great location with shopping and nightlife within walking distance.
- 30-min drive from Krabi airport.
- Combine Groupons for longer stay.
- AirAsia flies once daily to Krabi (tickets to be purchased separately).
- Click here to see our travel guide.
- Stay period: Aug 7, 2012 – Oct 31, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between: Jul 26, 2012 – Sep 30, 2012.
- Min. 7 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Amendments may not be made upon confirmation of booking date.
- May buy and use many. Combine Groupons for longer stay.
- Max. 3 adults OR 2 adults and 1 child aged 12 and below per room.
- Rate is inclusive of applicable taxes and service charges.
- Printed voucher required at check-in.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- Daily buffet breakfast for 2 people.
DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Airport transfer.
- Transportation to Krabi, Thailand.
ADD-ONS (payable to hotel)
- Extra bed with buffet breakfast: 700 baht per night.
- 1-way airport transfer: THB300 per person (min. 2 people), to be indicated at point of reservation and payable to hotel.
HOW TO BOOK (book early to avoid disappointment):
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your:
- Contact number
- Email address
- Preferred date(s) of stay
- Groupon voucher code
- Groupon security code
- Attached Groupon
Customers are advised to email email@example.com to check on availability of preferred travel dates before purchasing this Groupon and travel tickets to Krabi, Thailand. Bookings must be made by Sep 30, 2012.
Compassionate leave is often an excuse for weary workers to take a holiday but poorly planned trips often end in tears. Cut costs and weep less with today’s Groupon: you get a Deluxe Room stay for two inclusive of daily buffet breakfast at Krabi Resort, in Krabi, Thailand. Choose from:
- 3D2N stay for 2 for RM320 instead of RM882 published rack rate (only RM80 per person per night)
- 4D3N stay for 2 for RM450 instead of RM1,323 published rack rate (only RM75 per person per night)
- 5D4N stay for 2 for RM550 instead of RM1,763 published rack rate (only RM68.75 per person per night)
Located by the pristine and tranquil Ao Nang beach, holidayers enjoy stunning views of the ocean and stray tom yam squid, allowing for relaxation and dangerous doses of daydreaming. Enjoy a round of miniature golf, take diving lessons to see treasure troves of the sea, or just kick back with a book or satellite television. Active ants may opt to catch the sights and sounds of Krabi, venturing out to temples or floating markets or villages, capturing memories and stares from puzzled locals. Stay in a:
• In-room safe
• Private balcony
• Satellite television
• Hot and cold beverages
• Laundry service
• Swimming pool and mini golf
• Boat and car rental
• Diving school
Nearby places of interest
• Famous Khao Kanab Nam limestone hills
• Koh Pan Yi floating Muslim village
• Day trip to James Bond Island, Phang Nga Bay
• Day trip to Phi Phi island
• Snorkelling & scuba diving
• Sea kayaking at Ao Thalen Canyon
• Wat Kaew temple
• Tiger temple
• Tup island
• Hot spring waterfall
• Night market
• Restaurants and bars
Check out more things to do and places to visit around Krabi at Virtual Tourist and Wiki Travel.
Attractions in Krabi:
Wat Tham Sua (Tiger Cave Temple)
Krabi beach (Photo credited to Tourism Thailand)
Local spas and wellness centres (Photo credited to Tourism Thailand)
Local fish spas
Delectable local food
Local nightclubs and bars
absolutely beautiful location.and a wonderful hotel.loved having breakfast looking out to the sea,and the hotel is right on the beach.the rooms were very comfortable,and the beds too. – Jul 7, 2011
This resort is connected to the beach and free chairs there for the guest. Also you can get free towel at the bar. Everything was so convenient. Staff was so helpful all the time. They spoke decent English. – Apr 4, 2011
i just loved this hotel. It is very close to the city centre, just a walk away. The rooms are nice and spacious. The staff is very friendly. i enjoyed the thai massage while i stayed here. – Mar 22, 2011