[Up to 69% Off] Stay for 2 at Krabi Resort, Thailand + Daily Buffet Breakfast. Choose 3D2N (RM299) or 4D3N (RM419)
- 3-star resort situated by the pristine Ao Nang beach.
- Only resort in Ao Nang with private beach access.
- Swimming pool and miniature golf course.
- Surrounded by lush greenery with breathtaking views of ocean.
- Great location with shopping and nightlife within walking distance.
- 30-min drive from Krabi airport.
- Valid until Oct 31, 2012. Combine Groupons for longer stay.
- Stay period: Dec 9, 2011 – Oct 31, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between: Nov 29, 2011 – Jun 30, 2012.
- Min. 7 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Amendments may not be made upon confirmation of booking date.
- May buy and use many. Combine Groupons for longer stay.
- Max. 3 adults OR 2 adults and 1 child aged 12 and below per room.
- Rate is inclusive of applicable taxes and service charges.
- Printed voucher required at check-in.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- Daily buffet breakfast for 2 people
DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Airport transfer.
- Transportation to Krabi, Thailand.
ADD-ONS (payable to hotel):
- Extra bed with buffet breakfast: 700 baht per night.
- 1-way airport transfer: THB300 per person (min. 2 people), to be indicated at point of reservation and payable to hotel
- 1,500 baht per room per night (Nov 24, 2011 – Dec 20, 2011 and Jan 16, 2012 – Apr 30, 2012).
- 2,500 baht per room per night (Dec 21, 2011 – Jan 15, 2012).
- Compulsory Christmas Eve gala dinner (Dec 24, 2011): 2,500 per adult / 1,700 baht per child.
- Compulsory New Year's Eve gala dinner (Dec 31, 2011): 3,000 per adult / 2,400 baht per child.
HOW TO BOOK (book early to avoid disappointment):
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your:
- Contact details
- Preferred date(s) of stay
- Groupon voucher code
- Groupon security code
Customers are advised to email email@example.com to check on availability of preferred travel dates before purchasing this Groupon and travel tickets to Krabi, Thailand. Bookings must be made by Jun 30, 2012.
Compassionate leave is often an excuse for weary workers to take a holiday but poorly planned trips often end in tears. Cut costs and weep less with today’s Groupon: you get a three-day, two-night stay in a deluxe room at Krabi Resort, in Krabi, Thailand. Choose from:
- 3D2N stay for 2 + daily buffet breakfast for RM299 instead of RM888 published rack rate
- 4D3N stay for 2 + daily buffet breakfast for RM419 instead of RM1,332 published rack rate
Located by the pristine and tranquil Ao Nang beach, holidayers enjoy stunning views of the ocean and stray tom yam squid, allowing for relaxation and dangerous doses of daydreaming. Enjoy a round of miniature golf take diving lessons to see treasure troves of the sea, or just kick back with a book or satellite television. Active ants may opt to catch the sights and sounds of Krabi, venturing out to temples or floating markets or villages, capturing memories and stares from puzzled locals. Stay in a:
• In-room safe
• Private balcony
• Satellite television
• Hot and cold beverages
• Laundry service
• Swimming pool and mini golf
• Boat and car rental
• Diving school
Nearby places of interest
• Famous Khao Kanab Nam limestone hills
• Koh Pan Yi floating Muslim village
• Day trip to James Bond Island, Phang Nga Bay
• Day trip to Phi Phi island
• Snorkelling & scuba diving
• Sea kayaking at Ao Thalen Canyon
• Wat Kaew temple
• Tiger temple
• Tup island
• Hot spring waterfall
• Night market
• Restaurants and bars
Check out more things to do and places to visit around Krabi at Virtual Tourist and Wiki Travel.
Photos of Krabi Resort:
Attractions in Krabi:
Wat Tham Sua (Tiger Cave Temple)
Snorkeling (Photo credited to Tourism Thailand)
Krabi beach (Photo credited to Tourism Thailand)
Local spas and wellness centres (Photo credited to Tourism Thailand)
Local fish spas
Delectable local food
Local nightclubs and bars
absolutely beautiful location.and a wonderful hotel.loved having breakfast looking out to the sea,and the hotel is right on the beach.the rooms were very comfortable,and the beds too. – Jul 7, 2011
This resort is connected to the beach and free chairs there for the guest. Also you can get free towel at the bar. Everything was so convenient. Staff was so helpful all the time. They spoke decent English. – Apr 4, 2011
i just loved this hotel. It is very close to the city centre, just a walk away. The rooms are nice and spacious. The staff is very friendly. i enjoyed the thai massage while i stayed here. – Mar 22, 2011
Still unclear? Discuss this discount.