[Up to 56% Off] Bali: Stay for 2 at Kokonut Suites + Daily Buffet Breakfast + Airport Transfer. 3D2N (RM849) / 4D3N (RM1,149) / 5D4N + Set Dinner for 2 (RM1,549). Limited Groupons
- 4-star hotel in Bali, Indonesia.
- Nearby Petitenget and Seminyak beach.
- Various fashion boutiques, art studios and eating spots nearby.
- Flower-shaped infinity pool, gym, spa and more.
- Valid until Oct 31, 2012. Combine Groupons for longer stay.
- Stay period: Feb 10, 2012 – Oct 31, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between: Feb 10, 2012 – Oct 21, 2012.
- Min. 10 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Amendments must be made at least 7 days prior to confirmed booking date.
- May buy and use many. Combine Groupons for longer stay.
- Max. 2 adults and 1 child aged 12 and below per room.
- Buffet breakfast is pork-free.
- Rate is inclusive of applicable taxes and service charges.
- Printed voucher required at check-in.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- Daily buffet breakfast for 2 people
- Return airport transfer for 2 people
- Welcome drinks for 2 people
- Set dinner for 2 people (5D4N option only)
- Free stay and breakfast for child aged 4 and below
- 30% off spa treatments
- 15% off food and beverages
DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Transportation to Bali, Indonesia.
ADD-ONS (payable to hotel):
- Extra bed with breakfast: USD 30 per person per night.
- Stay extension with breakfast: USD 105++ per room per night (subject to 21% Government tax and service charges)
- Jul 1, 2012 – Aug 31, 2012: USD 25 per room per night
HOW TO BOOK (book early to avoid disappointment):
Call +62 361 473 5933 or email email@example.com with your:
- Contact number
- Email address
- Preferred date(s) of stay
- Groupon voucher code
- Groupon security code
- Attached Groupon
Customers are advised to call +62 361 473 5933 or email Kokonut Suites at firstname.lastname@example.org to check on availability of preferred travel dates before purchasing this Groupon and travel tickets to Bali, Indonesia. All bookings must be made by Oct 21, 2012.
Prior to modern forms of travel, exploration was done riding on the backs of horses, camels, and elder siblings. Today’s Groupon resorts to less arduous means of travel with a stay for two in a one bedroom suite, inclusive of daily buffet breakfast and return airport transfer at Kokonut Suites in Bali, Indonesia. Choose from:
- For RM849, you get a 3D2N stay for 2 + daily buffet breakfast + return airport transfer (RM1,822 published rack rate)
- For RM1,149, you get a 4D3N stay for 2 + daily buffet breakfast + return airport transfer (RM2,573 published rack rate)
- For RM1,549, you get a 5D4N stay for 2 + daily buffet breakfast + return airport transfer + a set dinner for 2 (RM3,518 published rack rate)
One Bedroom Suite
- 60 sqm room
- Queen-sized or twin bedding
- Private balcony
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary internet access
- Television with cable movie and satellite channels
- DVD (on request)
- International direct dial telephone
- Coffee and tea making facilities
- Mini bar
- Electronic door locks
Nestled on tranquil planes of Bali amongst backdrops of rice fields and coconut trees, Kokonut Suites grants passage to casual tourists, seasoned travellers, and runaway luau dancers alike. Thread water endlessly in flower shaped infinity pool while contemplating agricultural wonders or construct sand bastions in the sunset at Petitenget and Seminyak beaches. Should excursions become too overwhelming, patrons may opt for spa treatments at 30% off, indulge stomach masters at 15% off or take in various sights and sounds at:
- Bar and restaurant
- Flower-shaped infinity pool
- Full-service health spa
- Health club
- Babysitting or child care
- Business facilities
- Business centre
- Kid’s corner
- Parking lot
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry service
- Leisure concierge
- On-site car rental
- Tours and ticket assistance
- Money changer
- Doctor on Call
- 24-hour front desk
Nearby places of interest
- Seminyak beach
- Petitenget beach
- Pura Petitenget
- AJ Hackett Bungy @ Double Six nightclub
- Bintang Supermarket
- Seminyak Square
- Discovery Plaza
- Waterborn Park
- Restaurants and bars
- Various fashion boutiques
- Various art studios
Check out more things to do and places to visit around Seminyak at WikiTravel.
Phone: +62 361 473 5933
Facebook: Kokonut Suites
We stay at Kokonut Suites for a week and were treated to a wonderful holiday. The rooms all have a kitchen and separate lounge and are beautifully decorated with all you could need. The pool and spa area is also great.Our breakfast was included and was of a high standard and offered good variety. – Nov 10, 2011.
– Anne K
The staff at the Kokonuts is what makes this hotel! The moment you arrive at the reception desk you are made to feel welcome and if you actually take the time to talk to them, you’ll find out what lovely people they are. Nothing is too much for them and they can go above and beyond sometimes! – Jan 3, 2012.
Ask a Question
Excellent value hotel, rooms were clean, breakfast was abundant and ample, excellent atmosphere surrounded by rice fields and staff attentive. – Oct 10, 2011.