[Up to 39% Off] Kota Kinabalu: Stay for 2 at King Park Hotel + Daily Buffet Breakfast. Choose 2D1N (RM115) / 3D2N (RM205) / 4D3N (RM290). From RM48.30 per person per night
- Hotel located in Kota Kinabalu.
- Various shopping and entertainment spots within walking distance.
- Visit Kinabalu National Park, Mount Kinabalu, night markets, and more.
- Only 15-min drive from Kota Kinabalu International Airport.
- Combine Groupons for longer stay.
- Stay period: Jun 19, 2012 – Aug 31, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Jun 8, 2012 – Aug 24, 2012.
- Min. 7 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Amendments must be made at least 5 days prior to confirmed booking date.
- May buy and use many. Combine Groupons for longer stay.
- Max. 2 adults and 1 child per room. Child aged 12 and below may share existing bedding.
- Rate is inclusive of applicable taxes and service charges.
- Check-in: 2pm / Check-out: 12pm.
- Printed Groupon voucher required at check-in.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- Daily Halal buffet breakfast for 2 people.
DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Airport transfer.
- Transportation to Kota Kinabalu, Sabah.
ADD-ONS (payable to hotel)
- Extra breakfast for child (6 – 12 years old): RM9.30 per night.
- Extra breakfast for adult: RM17.40 per night.
- Stay extension with breakfast: RM138 per room per night.
HOW TO BOOK (book early to avoid disappointment)
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your:
- Contact number
- Email address
- Preferred date(s) of stay
- Groupon voucher code
- Groupon security code
- Attached Groupon
Customers are advised to call King Park Hotel at 088-270 500 to check on availability of preferred travel dates before purchasing this Groupon and travel tickets to Kota Kinabalu. All bookings must be made by Aug 24, 2012.
Despite offering the chance to relax, travelling often incurs equal chances of losing passports, bags, and oneself. Today’s Groupon rediscovers life with a stay for two in a Superior Room, inclusive of daily buffet breakfast at King Park Hotel in Kota Kinabalu. Choose from the following options:
- 2D1N stay for 2 for RM115 (RM158 published rack rate) (only RM57.50 per person per night)
- 3D2N stay for 2 for RM205 (RM316 published rack rate) (only RM51.25 per person per night)
- 4D3N stay for 2 for RM290 (RM474 published rack rate) (only RM48.30 per person per night)
- Choice between smoking or non-smoking room
- King-sized or twin bedding
- Private bathroom with hot and cold shower
- Complimentary high-speed broadband access
- Television with satellite channels
- Coffee and tea making facilities
- Mini fridge
- 2 complimentary bottles of mineral water
- Complimentary local newspaper
Set in Kota Kinabalu, the hotel invites guests to explore its cosy confines before venturing forth to concrete jungles and buildings embedded with history. Gutsy mountaineers set out to conquer peaks and sunrise views of Mount Kinabalu while those with fainter hearts or legs explore waterfront locales, beaches, and health plans. When not making day trips to islands and the city, travellers may set aside time to utilise hotel facilities or discover other hidden gems like:
- Laundry service
- Luggage storage service
- International direct dial (IDD) telephone
- Business centre
Nearby places of interest
- Kinabalu National Park
- Pulau Gaya
- Pulau Manukan
- Sabah State Museum & Heritage Village
- Mount Kinabalu
- Kota Kinabalu city
- Borneo jungles
- Night markets
- Bars and restaurants
Mount Kinabalu (Source: Tourism Malaysia)
(Source: Tourism Malaysia)
(Source: Tourism Malaysia)
Kinabalu Park (Source: Tourism Malaysia)
Sabah State Museum (Source: Sabah Tourism)
Check out more things to do and places to visit around Kota Kinabalu at Virtual Tourist and WikiTravel.
Phone: 088-270 500
Facebook: King Park Hotel Kota Kinabalu
Stayed here for 4 nights. nice hotel with great location, clean and reasonable price. they also provide free shuttle for any short distance travel and another beauty is just in front of the hotel there is Grand Ball cinema.– Mar 16, 2012
– Kumar R.
Conveniently located within walking distance to the dry seafood market, fresh fish market, Philipine Market, and major tourists shoppingarea. Although they do not have their own parking area, but the public parking area are conveniently in front and next to their hotel. Great communications with the staffs! – Jul 29, 2011
the room is not big but has everything a traveller needs. the wall-to-wall and floor-to-ceiling window offers a breathtaking view of the city (and the sea, if your room is on a high floor). the seaside markets and the gaya street district are both a mere 15 mn walk – May 7, 2012
– Oi J.