[Up to 64% Off] Marrakesh, Morocco: Stay at Kenzi Club Agdal Medina + Turkish Bath for 2 People. Choose 3D2N (RM998) / 4D3N (RM1,458) / 5D4N (RM1,858) / 6D5N (RM2,258). From RM225.80 per person per night. Limited Groupons
- 4.5-star contemporary hotel designed by architect Imaad Rhamouni.
- Close to various cultural, historical and natural sites.
- Turkish bath, indoor heated pool, shuttle service to Medina, private balcony and more.
- Package includes daily buffet lunch, daily buffet dinner, daily buffet breakfast and afternoon snacks.
- Valid until Jul 26, 2013. Combine Groupons for longer stay.
- Only 10-min drive from Djemaa el-Fna market and Menara airport.
- Stay period: Jul 26, 2012 – Jul 26, 2013.
- Bookings must be made between Jul 12, 2012 – Oct 12, 2012.
- Min. 10 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Amendments must be made at least 7 days prior to confirmed booking date.
- May buy and use many. Combine Groupons for longer stay.
- Max. 2 adults and 2 children aged 12 and below per room. Additional guests subject to additional charges.
- Rate is inclusive of applicable taxes and service charges.
- Printed Groupon voucher required upon check-in.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- Deluxe room for 2 people.
- VIP welcome with mint tea.
- Plate of Morrocan pastries and bottle of wine served in the room.
- Daily breakfast for 2 (choose 1 from below):
- Continental breakfast (6am - 7am)
- Buffet breakfast at principal restaurant L'Atlas (7am - 10am)
- Late breakfast at the snack bar L'Oasis (10am - 11am)
- Daily buffet lunch for 2 people at the principal restaurant (12.30pm - 2.30pm).
- Daily buffet dinner at principal restaurant L'Atlas (7pm - 10pm).
- Daily snack at snack bar L'Oasis with coffee and cakes (4pm - 5pm).
- 1 hammam (Turkish bath) for 2 people.
- 1-time access to indoor heated pool for 2 people.
- Shuttle service to Medina.
- 30-minute massage for 2 people (4D3N & 5D4N package only).
- 50-min massage for 2 people (6D5N package only).
DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Airport transfer.
- Transportation to Marrakesh, Morocco.
ADD-ONS (payable to Kenzi Club Agdal Medina)
- All inclusive stay with breakfast (without extra bed) for children aged 12 and below: EURO30 per person per night
- Tax per person payable directly to reception upon checking out: MAD19.80 (EURO1.80)
HOW TO BOOK (book early to avoid disappointment)
Call 212 (0) 5 24 45 98 00 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your:
- Contact number
- Email address
- Preferred date(s) of stay
- Groupon voucher code
- Groupon security code
- Attached Groupon
Customers are advised to call 212 (0) 5 24 45 98 00 or email email@example.com to check on availability of preferred travel dates before purchasing this Groupon and travel tickets to Marrakesh, Morocco. All bookings must be made by Oct 12, 2012.
First dates are often sweet and unassuming, especially considering their small, wizen appearances. Today’s Groupon shares dried fruits of labour with a stay for two at Kenzi Club Agdal Medina in Marrakesh. Choose from the following options:
- 3D2N stay for 2 for RM998 (RM2,419 published rack rate) (only RM249.50 per person per night)
- 4D3N stay for 2 for RM1,458 (RM3,824 published rack rate) (only RM243 per person per night)
- 5D4N stay for 2 for RM1,858 (RM4,982 published rack rate) (only RM232.25 per person per night)
- 6D5N stay for 2 for RM2,258 (RM6,305 published rack rate) (only RM225.80 per person per night)
- 32 sqm room
- King-sized or queen-sized bedding
- Private balcony
- Private bathroom with separate bath, shower and toilet.
- Air-conditioning with individual control system
- Free Wi-Fi available
- Flat screen television with satellite channels
- Direct dial telephone
- Electronic in-room safety deposit box
- Mini bar
Seasoned travellers and virgin explorers travel to Eastern frontiers to explore new sights and a different kind of sand. Staying at a luxurious hotel eases culture shock the same way tired folks ease bodies into deliciously heated pools, washing away the day’s grime and worries about language. Longer stays reap better rewards, as newlyweds or jaded couples receive 30-minute or 50-minute massages. Wash away the stress of travel with a traditional hammam that beautifies bodies in delicious vapours like steamed chicken and herbs. When not busy eating plates of Moroccan pastries or drinking the night away, one may wish to indulge in other first-world comforts like:
- Shuttle bus to city center
- Private parking
- 24-hour security team
- Fitness centre
- Wireless internet in public areas
- O-Spa by Kenzi
- Fitness room
- Baby sitter on request
- Doctor on request
- Non-smoking rooms
- In-room safe
- Foreign exchange
- Conference rooms
- 4 swimming pool one with toboggan
- 1 indoor swimming pool
- 2 tennis courts
- 1 mini foot court
- 1 archery area
- 1 beach-volley courts
- 1 basketball court
- 2 betanque courts
- 1 jogging lane
- Animation staff
- Show and entertainment
Nearby places of interest
- Djama el-Fna Square
- Majorelle Gardens
- Wall of Agdal Gardens
- Saadian tombs
- Marrakesh Museum
- Hamam (Turkish bath house)
- Koutoubia Minaret & Koutoubia Gardens
Phone: 212 (0) 5 24 45 98 00
Attractions in Marrakesh, Morocco:
Kasbah Ait Benhaddou
Marrakesh Koutoubia Minaret and Mosque
Open-air market in Marrakech, Morocco
Just returned from a 4 day all inclusive stay at the Kenzi Club Agdal Medina and I have nothing but praise for this hotel. Staff were attentive and helpful, rooms were clean and of an acceptable size for 2 adults, food was good in variety and quality and the grounds were immaculate. The pools were well maintained and the pool bar good for beer,soft drinks and coffee. – Jul 2, 2012
All in all very good holiday. We enjoyed it thoroughly and would recommend this hotel. It was more than we ever expected and had a brilliant time. – Feb 18, 2012
The hotel facilities were amazing - my room had a lovely terrace, black out curtains and a great big bed. Most importantly the food was excellent, the buffet offered a large selection of traditional Morrocan food and a mix of other foods from around the world. – Jun 26, 2012
– Mel H