[Up to 62% Off] Bali: Stay for 2 at Kamuela Villas and Suites Sanur + Daily Breakfast. 3D2N (RM849) / 4D3N (RM1,149) / 5D4N (RM1,449). Limited Groupons
- 4-star hotel in Bali, Indonesia.
- Includes daily ala carte breakfast and welcome foot massage.
- Various tourist and cultural attractions nearby.
- 20-minute drive from Ngurah Rai International Airport.
- Valid until Oct 31, 2012. Combine Groupons for extended stay.
- Stay period: Feb 4, 2012 – Oct 31, 2012
- Bookings must be made between: Feb 4, 2012 – Oct 24, 2012
- Min. 7 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Amendments must be made at least 5 days prior to confirmed booking date.
- No cancellation allowed upon confirmation.
- May buy and use many. Combine Groupons for longer stay.
- Max. 3 adults OR 2 adults + 2 children aged 11 and below per room. 3rd adult subject to additional charges.
- Rate is inclusive of applicable taxes and service charges.
- Printed voucher required at check-in.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- Daily a la carte breakfast for 2
- 15-minute welcome foot massage for 2
- Welcome drink and cold towel for 2
- Welcome fruit basket
- Complimentary mineral water
DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Airport transfer
- Transportation to Bali, Indonesia
ADD-ONS (payable to hotel):
- Extra bed with breakfast: USD36 per person per night.
- Breakfast without extra bed for child aged 11 and below: USD7 per person per night.
- Stay extension with breakfast: USD158 per room per night.
- Return airport transfer: USD30 per car per way (max. 4 people per car).
- Jul 1, 2012 – Sep 15, 2012: USD36 per room per night.
- Mar 23, 2012
HOW TO BOOK (book early to avoid disappointment):
Call +62 361 27 0567 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your:
- Contact number
- Email address
- Preferred date(s) of stay
- Groupon voucher code
- Groupon security code
- Attached Groupon
Customers are advised to call +62 361 27 0567 or email Kamuela Villas and
Suites Sanur at email@example.com to check
on availability of preferred travel dates before purchasing this Groupon and
travel tickets to Bali, Indonesia. All bookings must be made by Oct 24, 2012.
Working over-time comes with perils like dark cubicles, loss of social life and appearance of voices that speak evil. Avoid your boss with today’s Groupon: you get a stay for two at a 1-bedroom suite with daily a la carte breakfast at Kamuela Villas and Suites Sanur in Bali, Indonesia. Choose from the following options:
- For RM849, you get a 3D2N stay for 2 + daily a la carte breakfast (RM1,895 published rack rate)
- For RM1,149, you get a 4D3N stay for 2 + daily a la carte breakfast (RM2,842 published rack rate)
- For RM1,449, you get a 5D4N stay for 2 + daily a la carte breakfast (RM3,790 published rack rate)
- Suite size: 85 sqm
- Queen bed
- Air-conditioned bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- 32” LCD television with selected satellite channels
- Separate sitting area
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee and tea making facilities
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom with shower and tub
- Complimentary toiletries
- Makeup / shaving mirror
- Hair dryer (on request)
- In-room safe
- Rollaway beds
- Cribs (based on availability)
- Wireless high-speed Internet access (complimentary)
Jaded couples and weary office minions escape over seas and islands to dig toes and bicycle wheels into freckled Balinese sand. Those with a thirst for sight-seeing can visit nearby cultural attractions or play with turtles at the conservation centre. Beach bods bring boards to surf seas as ogling eyes covered by oversized sunglasses pretend to read a book while getting a tan. In spacious private suites, one may make do with minimal coverage or put on socially acceptable amount of clothes to paddle in pools and enjoy the villa grounds.
- Complimentary shuttle to local areas
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Babysitting and child care services
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Complimentary high-speed Wi-Fi
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Security guard
- Free guest parking during stay
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Restaurants, café and coffee shops.
- Bar and lounge
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning and laundry service
- Spa and massage services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Technology support staff
- Front desk hours
- On-site car rental
- Tour assistance
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multilingual staff
- Built in 2005
Nearby places of interest
- Sanur beach
- Kuta beach
- Surf at Legian Beach
- Tanah Lot Temple
- Bali Bomb Memorial
- Uluwatu Temple
- Thriving nightlife near Seminyak
- Various temples and museums in Ubud
Balinese paddy terrace
Bali's Mother Temple
Bali's Royal Temple
Surfing at Kuta Beach
Belinese arts and crafts
Check out more things to do and places to visit around Bali at Virtual Tourist and WikiTravel.
Phone: +62 361 27 0567
Facebook: Kamuela Villas and Suite Sanur
My recent stay was in a Kamuela Suite and where upon entering you are taken aback at the expansive, luxury living spaces with Designer Furnishings and immaculate presentation. The spacious marble and travertine bathroom featured a double vanity, big shower recess and a separate Roman spa bath and included quality toiletries & lotions and hairdryer and there is a sizeable walk-in -robe.The Bed was extremely comfortable, with crisp white sheets and is made up each morning and turned down at night. – Jan 20, 2012.
we stay at suite room on first floor...the rooms very big size and complete with double bathtub..one is jacuzi and another one is normal bathtub at the bathroom, when we book the room, we request honeymoon set up and they prepared very beautiful set up with rose petal in the bed and in the bathtub..the room very cozy and have huge space. – Aug 27, 2011.
Ask a Question
This villa was excellent, the grounds very private and romantic. The staff were oustanding, eager to make your stay memorable and they were always polite and full of smiles and we made some great friends both local and international. The food was excellent and the service was the same. Would recommend these facilities to all. – Jan 16, 2012.
– Ronald R.