[Up to 58% Off] Johor: Stay for 2 at JSL Hotel + Daily Buffet Breakfast. Choose 2D1N (RM88) / 3D2N (RM168) / 4D3N (RM250)
- Modern, comfy hotel in the heart of Johor Bahru.
- 32” LCD television with satellite channels and Wi-Fi access.
- Daily buffet breakfast on sky garden.
- Close proximity to cultural, shopping and dining areas.
- Combine Groupons for longer stay.
- Stay period: Feb 14, 2012 – May 30, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between: Feb 7, 2012 – May 23, 2012.
- Min. 7 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Amendments must be made at least 5 days prior to reservation.
- May buy and use many. Combine Groupons for longer stay.
- Max. 2 adults per room.
- Buffet breakfast is Halal.
- Rate is inclusive of applicable taxes and service charges.
- Printed voucher required at check-in.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- Daily buffet breakfast for 2 people.
DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Airport transfer.
- Transportation to Johor Bahru, Johor.
ADD-ONS (payable to hotel):
- Upgrade to Executive Family Suite: RM20 per night.
- Upgrade to Executive Superior Suite: RM30 per night.
HOW TO BOOK (book early to avoid disappointment):
Call 07-353 5511 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your:
- Contact number
- Email address
- Preferred date(s) of stay
- Attached Groupon
Customers are advised to call 07-353 5511 or email JSL Hotel at email@example.com to check on
availability of preferred travel dates before purchasing this Groupon and
travel tickets to Johor. All bookings must be made by May 23, 2012.
Hotels originated as rest houses for wandering travellers, offering up warm food, cold drinks and socialising spaces for parked ponies. Build bonds with today’s Groupon: you get a stay for two in an Executive Motel Suite inclusive of daily buffet breakfast at JSL Hotel in Johor Bahru. Choose from the following options:
- For RM88, you get a 2D1N stay for 2 + daily buffet breakfast (RM198 published rack rate)
- For RM168, you get a 3D2N stay for 2 + daily buffet breakfast (RM396 published rack rate)
- For RM250, you get a 4D3N stay for 2 + daily buffet breakfast (RM594 published rack rate)
Executive Motel Suite
- 215 sqft
- Double or twin bedding
- 1.5HP air-conditioner
- Broadband internet access and Wi-Fi
- 32” LCD TV with satellite channels
- Lock and security system for electronics
- Room to room telephone system
- Coffee and tea making facilities
- Private car park with remote shutter
Executive Superior Suite (additional RM30 per night)
Family Suite (additional RM20 per night)
Modern, comfortable pads within the concrete jungle of Johor Bahru offer executive motel suites with double or twin bedding to visitors to rest sleepy heads, stop tired feet and dock complaining children. Glue eyes to flat screen televisions equipped with satellite channels or computer counterparts with assistance from Wi-Fi connections. Systems feed on bountiful buffet breakfasts held on rooftop sky gardens, giving views to otherwise bleary eyes. Fill sun-soaked days by touring culturally significant spots and natural zoos but pure relaxation seekers are able to indulge in other hotel facilities like:
- 2 computers with internet access in lobby
- Sky garden on the 4th floor where breakfast is served
- Free outdoor parking for all room types
- 24-hour security and CCTV
Nearby places of interest
- Rumah Limas
- Johor Bahru Zoo
- Makam Diraja Teluk Blangah
- Sultan Abu Bakar State Mosque
- War Memorial
- Roufo Old Chinese Temple
- Arulmigu Sri Rajakaliamman Hindu Temple
- Roman Catholic Church of the Immaculate Conception
- Johor Bahru Art Gallery
Danga Bay (Source: Tourism Johor)
Zoo (Source: Tourism Malaysia)
Premium Outlets (Source: Johor Premium Outlet)
Johor Art Gallery (Source: Virtual Malaysia)
State Secretariat (Source: Tourism Johor)
Sultan Abu Bakar Mosque (Source: Tourism Johor)
Local Food - Johor Laksa
Phone: 07-353 5511
Facebook: Hotel JSL
Ask a Question
For the budget price, they certainly offer you value-for-money with their exquisite interior decor and furnishing. Even from the outside, the hotel really looks welcoming and it gives you the impression that it is a boutique hotel rather than a budget hotel. – Jan 29, 2012.